2 Jobs for Iskandar Puteri found
M&E Site Engineer(Executive)- JohorID:470064,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
※1year contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
• Responsible for all collecting ME technical information regarding Data Center
• To attend all ME technical meeting and report to Management.
• To report ME work progress weekly to Management.
• To attend all ME Test & Commissioning and report technical data.
• To report all ME works to Management.
8:30-17:30 inlcuding on Saturday
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Annual Leave:-10days /1st year, -14days/2st year
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)