1 Jobs for Iskandar Puteri found
3D DesignerID:476195,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRIskandar Puteri
As a member of a development team, the Lead 3D Artist will collaborate with the Studio Art Director to establish artistic goals for a given project(s). The candidate will be in charge of following the art team’s work, coach team members, and validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time.
- Communicate with other Leads and team members.
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Suggest smart solutions when necessary so as to meet set objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the game’s content.
- Oversee the correction of the team’s bugs.
- Participate in performance follow ups in collaboration with the Producer.
- Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements
- RM370/monthly for car allowance
- RM370/monthly education fee
- AL 10, MC 14
- Annual Bonus : 1 ~ 3 months
- Medical outpatient RM1500
- Dental RM500
- Company insurance
- Provide season parking
- 2-3x Company trip per year with 5 Stars hotel
- AL+winter and summer holiday leave
- Educational Allowance(Game Research Allowance)RM370