8 Jobs for Gelugur found
Product Sales Executive (Penang / Kedah ) ID:499822,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Application Design Engineers (Senior/Advance)ID:498666,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRGelugur
-Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
-Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and feedback into application designs.
-Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
-Providing clients with technical support.
-Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
-Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications.
-Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
-Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
-Documenting development processes, procedures, datasheets and application version histories.
-Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies.
Analog Circuit Designer (Senior/Advance)ID:4986410,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRGelugur
Responsibilities: Requirements varies with grade level
- Accountable on designing blocks from Micro Architecture definition and specifications, front-end to bring up (transistor level schematic design, pre-layout and post-layout simulation, analog circuity layout, verification, debugging, circuit behavior correlation) ensuring functionality, performance, quality and reliability of the analog blocks
- Advanced knowledge of analog transistor level design, switch capacitor circuit design, opamp design, ADC design, Voltage/Current DAC’s, PLL’s and analog bias generation
FPGA System Designer (Architect/Tech Lead/Senior)ID:4986310,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRGelugur
Responsibilities: Requirements varies with grade level
- Work with Hardware and Design Engineer to define the Board Design Architecture, system requirements, component selections and implementation.
- Accountable for developing FPGA designs, board bringup, retrospective, continuous improvements and documentation at system level.
- Work on RTL coding using Verilog, performing simulations using ModelSim or QuestaSim, proficient in FPGA tools like Xilinx Vivado and Intel Quartus design and debug, plus strong problem solving and board debug experience.
-Designing and implementing high speed, low latency FPGA designs utilizing Modular PHY PCIe Gen2/3, Gigabit Ethernet, SERDES, DDR3/4, and/or QDR2/2+/4.
-Enable the systems design with Xilinx Kintex/Virtex or Intel’s Stratix/Arria and future FPGA devices, with key understanding on high speed board design techniques along with knowledge of signal integrity fundamentals.
[Penang] Product Marketing Engineer (Electronic Components)ID:498425,170 MYR ~ 5,970 MYRGelugur
- Plan, lead and conduct Product promotion activities to expand company business in targeted market & applications area.
- Provide technical field application support to ensure customer design-in of company electronic components. To provide training in using company electronic components and development tools to customers. To help in resolving technical issues pertaining to the design-in of company electronic components, and to offer design solutions if necessary.
- Conduct technical seminars to target customers & our business partners.
- Conduct survey and analysis of target market & application area to grasp business potential.
- Identify, initiate and define new product requirements.
- Car Allowance = 850
- HP Allowance = RM 120
- Business mileage claimable > 20 km travelling
- Outstation allowance : RM 50 / day
- EPF, SOCSO normal contribution rate.
- Annual leave: Min 14 days, depend on the Job Grade
Average about 3 months bonus (Based on performance)
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Mechanical Design Engineer Leader candidateID:489236,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRGelugur
- Responsible for task and member lead of mechanical design and drafting work based on customer requirement
- Liaise and lead in close collaboration with our production and sales teams to optimize engineering design
- Communicate with Japanese Engineer and Local design staffs and adjustment
- Report to Engineering Manager after identifying the issue and making the Improvement action plan through task and member lead
- Ability to work in a demanding environment by ensure the project assigned complete on schedule
- To provide technical guidance, solutions and customer service supports
- To provide detail accumulative tolerance analysis on the design works
- Generate and prepare detail of design drawing, bill of material within project schedule require
- Perform adhoc duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Advice peers about Machining center(Machining center has an automatic tool changing function, it can perform different kinds of processing such as milling, boring, drilling, tapping and so on according to the purpose by one machine Numerically controlled machine tool )
1.) One month fixed bonus (AWS): For new member joining less than a year, bonus will be pro-rated from confirmation date ( probation period is not entitled to bonus).
2.) Variable bonus (0 to 1.75 months of monthly salary) : depends on individual and company performance .
3.) Personal Accident, Outpatient and Hospitalization insurance: Insurance Coverage benefits
4.) Annual Health Screening: Yearly Health Check-up
5.) Dental benefit RM 200 per year.
6.) Annual Leave Entitlement: 10 working days of annual leave from the first leave year of employment