3 Jobs for Bangsar found
UI/UX Designer -BangserID:484215,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBangsar
-Overall: Design and Develop websites with the Diverta's original CMS called RCMS.
-Design and create storyboard, mockups, layout projects from Japan.
-creating web design and UI design.
-Implement the RCMS to web page which accept the order in Japan.
-Implement the RCMS to web page which designed in another company.
-Managing the schedule and due date for project.
- Create the web pages based on customer's image.
-mainly create web designs using RCMS, our main product.
-create a website that is easy for customers to use, taking into account information design.
-make a proposal after understanding the customer's business while understanding the client's intention.
-present with the project manager to meet with clients, or work with engineers on internal projects.
Working time 9am-6pm
Business Development ManagerID:483584,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
This company is a leading global provider of customer experience, quality assurance, localization, engineering
and audio production services to key software and technology-focused markets including games,
interactive entertainment media, education, e-commerce and internet of things.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Business Development Manager will be responsible to develop
new channels and sales strategy to achieve sales and revenue targets. This role is business critical and
will be required to drive business results for the Company, grow the business value with our strategic
partners and expand our clientele base in Malaysia.
Salary up to RM 6000
Details to be discussed during the interview
IT Full Stack DeveloperID:479839,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRBangsar
Responsible for website and web application, design & development (frontend and backend).
● Must have a very good knowledge of all stages of software development.
● Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with different teams for the system development life cycle that includes system
analysis, design, development, testing, support, documentation, code review, quality control, and
● Use the Ho-Ren-So framework which is utilized as a basic business rule in Japan to conduct
smooth business communication.
● Develop solutions to integrate with existing systems.
● Study and provide solutions according to clients’ requirements.
● Working with graphic designers and converting the design to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.