5 Jobs for Air Itam found
営業（事業開発・物流部門）[Penang勤務]ID:455786,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak
- 既存顧客に対する商品、新サービスのご案内業務(YAMATO MALAYSIAのサービス：宅急便・物流・追跡・支払い・倉庫・引越し)
Merchandising Executive (Promoter Management) - Kuantan & PenangID:462013,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPahang, Air Itam
Our client is an oversea company with great brand reputation, they had their business in Baby & Child care, Feminine Care, HealthCare, Clean & Fresh, also their production and sales in Malaysia, one of the 20 countries they had been into, and their brands were highly influencing as an FMCG pioneer.
They care for people, to support for healthy mind and body. Their products could be used for huge age range and suitable for generations, and their dream would be leading them to innovate great quality products with exciting customer experience.
We are excited to present you with this new position, where our client wishes to meet self-challenging thinker, and great teamplayer for Merchandising Executive.
This role is fully responsible for all aspects of promoters and merchandisers management. He / she also has the responsibility for implementing or execute all planned initiatives from Head Office in order to achieve all our client's stores’ sell-out targets and own KPIs.
For the job, your task breakdowns were:
1. Prepare monthly work schedule for the team of Promoter and Merchandiser, taking into account the overtime requirement in that particular month.
2. Managing the human resource aspects of the team of Promoters and Merchandisers which includes managing their leave applications, disciplinary issues (if there’s any) and attendance.
3. Collect monthly sell-out from all outlets and to prepare and verify the team’s monthly and quarterly incentive entitlement.
4. Ensure that all planned sales initiatives are executed in a timely manner at all stores. E.g. POSM is well displayed at the right time in order to drive sales, sufficient stocks coverage especially during promotion period and ensuring correct display of goods at all times.
5. Coach the team on a regular manner in order to drive sales at store level. This shall include coaching the team on (i) new user recruitment (ii) sell-out approach (iii) merchandising guideline etc.
6. To provide product training to the team.
7. Monitor all team members’ performance on monthly basis and to provide countermeasures, should it be necessary.
8. On a half-yearly basis, assess the team performance and to propose the required trainings deemed necessary for the team.
9. To provide advice as well as to render hands-on assistance to the team in terms of managing store level operational issues, out-of-stock situation and obtaining secondary display.
10. To manage on the monthly allocation of trade samples, taking into consideration the promotional period and/or outlets’ demographics.
11. Whenever required, propose and gain approval for store level promotional efforts in order to achieve sales targets for particular month.
12. Keeping oneself abreast of competitors’ upcoming and current promotional mechanisms, efforts and pricing. These information is to be shared with Marketing and Key Account team.
Our client would be pleased to have your application if:
1. You are at least SPM Graduate
2. You pose strong leadership skills and prior experience in managing a big team. Able to cascade Head Office’s directions to shop floor level employees.
3. Good communication skill and able to motivate the team into achieving own store targets.
4. Willing to work for at least two (2) Saturdays in a month, as well as during Public Holidays (if required, e.g. during weekend Roadshows, Product related etc.)
5. Willing to travel within one’s own state and to Head Office (whenever necessary, e.g. for meetings / trainings)
Salary && allowances depending on experience and talent
【PENANG】Sales ExecutiveID:461434,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
- Report to Sales Manager
- Routine sales
- Frequent customer visit
- User opinion's hearing, implementation, solution provision
- Arrange delivery schedule and product volume
- Make documentation accordingly
- Deal with designer
*bonus(1~1.5, depends on the performance)
*transportation allowance RM420(this is add on the base salary
*medical benefit(2K/year by claim)
*hospitalization(35K~50K/year by claim)
*personal group insurance
*annual leave(after probation period)
20days(over 5 years has passed)
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Analog & PowerID:444163,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Drive design in and product promotional activities in Malaysia
* Provide technical support to customers design
* Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
* Conduct regular seminars and training
* Align and Coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
To be advice during interview
Project Engineer [Penang]ID:441823,200 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Batu Kawan
* Design and manage the implementation of project activities including project management and project execution, installation, maintenance for
industrial HVAC, cleanroom, process utility, electrical & C&S works
* Plan and prepare budget sheet, prepare costing of ACMV system and scope of project work
* Co-ordinate and liaise with consultants, clients, suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors on all project implementation issues and solution
* Coordinate , communicate and ensure timely reporting on work progress for M&E related works internally and externally to related parties
* Perform and ensure that assembly builds and test are completed as scheduled and according to required specifications, drawings and work instruction
* Responsible for overall M&E Construction site planning, work programme, construction operations and activities, management and all related
* Attend technical meetings with main/sub-contractors, vendors etc on project progress and follow-through of outstanding matters
* Manage project schedules and ensure meeting project deliverables
* Ensure all projects are completed within time frame
To be advice during the interview