4 Jobs for Creative found
Content Management Executive / Web Director ID:500793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
<Role in Media Website> estimate: >60% of total workload
- To perform editorial and proofreading of new web contents submitted by copywriters (10-20 articles/week)
- To recruit and manage freelance copywriters (team of 10 or more)
- To carry out quality assurance checks on content
- To survey and compile weekly market trends and shortlist new content topics for copywriters
- To work with web development team and web consultants to obtain optimized template/format for copywriting
- To work with web development team and web consultants to optimize SEO rankings and increase web traffic
- To work with paying clients to publish their contents/advertorials and provide analytic reports
- To work with sales team to manage paying clients accounts
- To report all technical problems and security concerns to IT support staff
<Role in Web Development> estimate: <40% of total workload
- To work with the sales team in the proposal, execution and maintenance of website development projects
- To assume the role of Project Manager in website development projects by working with our outsource web development partners and clients to ensure that projects are delivered on time and fulfilling client requirements based on pre-defined scope
- To perform quality assurance checks on the output from web development partners
- To work with web development partners to update and compile documentations (i.e. wireframes, timeline, web contents, operation manual, handover documents etc)
- Mobile phone provided
- Laptop provided
- Parking claimable
- All business expenses claimable (mileage = RM 0.80 / km)
- Meal allowance provided in any outstation business trip
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Anniversary Leave
- Medical benefits : claim according to receipt (with monthly / annual cap)
- Yearly travel to Japan for annual dinner meet (varies depending on company achievement and budget)
- Special achievement incentives
Production Manager (Animation productino)ID:500665,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
We invite qualified candidates to take part in our large-scale international projects of animation production.
We provide on-the-job training and welcome motivated candidates who are passionate about animation.
Your Position: Production Manager of animation creation
● The Producer creates a schedule for all phases of production and works with CG supervisor to assign artists to the work.
● Responsible for tracking billed artist weeks against the bid.
● Maintains hold schedule and authorizes releases for all digital artists.
● Creates and maintains task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the movie.
● Responsible for artist timecards and vacation requests.
● Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists.
● Provides information to support the Producer with bidding and change orders.
● Provides support to CG Department and show supervisors as needed.
● Manages the task assignments and priorities for the artist.
● Works with Director and CG Supervisors to create render processor, disk space, and software projections for the duration of the movie.
● Manages daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the Production team regarding the allocation of resources; communicates daily with the Director regarding changes to priorities, etc.
● Oversees the setup for production needs etc.
● Manages space planning and artist moves with the project supervisors and Facility Operations.
● Responsible for the end of project wrap up with key artists, Production Services and Video I/O.
● Participates in the Production performance appraisal process.
● Attends project post-mortems, documents and identifies action items for the CG Production team.
Salary Package: up to 6,500 MYR *negotiable
- Company Insurance after completing the probation period.
- Medical reimbursement RM50.00 for the general sickness
- Entitle for annual leave 14 days for 1st till 5th year
- Bonus and Increment subject to the company discretion.
- Increment after probation if performance is good
- Vaccination leave 1 day for each dose, staff insurance
Graphic DesignerID:500613,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Ability to capture requirements, translate & develop into visual design.
Develop Final Artwork (FA) for print production.
Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept, design to production within deadlines.
Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
Handle multiple jobs, prioritize work with excellent time management.
Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving, organizational & time-management skills.
Coordinate with suppliers & printers.
Assist in Chinese translation & proofreading, if apply.
Mock-up design before final publication.
Perform other duties as designated by the Creative Head.
Work closely with Marketing team to understand requirements & execute assigned design projects from concept to production
Detail oriented, good creative sense for color & typography
Develop marketing materials for both printed & new media.
UI/UX Designer ID:494103,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangsar
Maintain and build upon the design frameworks utilized across the company
Implement and improve upon design process to ensure high standards while still being agile
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Develop innovative visual designs, screen layouts, navigation systems, interaction models, visual prototypes, user interface elements, typography and color palettes (and/or wireframes, user flows, personas, and prototypes for UX)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct usability testing to guide the design process
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Salary up to 5000 MYR
AL up to 22 days
Optical and Dental Benefit
Details to be discussed during the interview