6 Jobs for Creative found
Retail Project ManagerID:523745,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
- Maintain closer relationship with client, deliver consulting solutions.
- Communication between client and team (creative & design team) and vendors.
- Oversee vendor transparency management, bidding process and annual evaluation.
- Manage vendor implementation & improvement for better services and understanding guides policy.
- Conduct retail business and data analysis, prepare report and presentation files.
- Carry out both customer and B2B research studies to understand the latest market trends.
- Manage retail assets (POP, Graphic, display structure, premiums etc)
- Project Manage Electronic retail store renovation project including client, dealer, and vendor communication.
- Transportation allowance RM 200 cash
- Parking Card allowance RM 260
- Mobile reimbursement RM 100
- Annual Leave 15 days per annum
- Medical claim up to RM 1,000 per annum
- Dental claim up to RM 200 per annum
Copy WriterID:523324,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
• A key contributor within the organization and oversee copy strategy as well as deliverables.
• Write, edit, and enhance copy to meet established tone and style requirements.
• Oversee writing and proofing of all creative works.
• Maintain brand integrity in all creative materials.
• Work collaboratively with the creative and design team to satisfy the requirements of internal portfolio. Participate in creative discussions with seniors and clients.
• Actively participate in the brainstorming and translation of creative strategies into sound tactical concepts and approaches.
• Collaborate with design team to present integrated concepts.
• Apply market expertise and institutional knowledge to contribute to the development of effective creative plans.
• Keep current on the latest technology, interactive tools, industry trends and content management, usability & design methodologies.
• Ensure timely and quality delivery of final materials.
• Develop client relationships to support the delivery of the creative work.
• Candidates fluent in mandarin is preferred as role requires candidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients
- RM100 parking allowance
- Medical & Dental Claims, Company Insurance & Medical Card
- AL: 20 days
Digital Marketing ManagerID:507225,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
. Work closely with sales & marketing team and be responsible to deliver with good planning and coordinating to meet all digital marketing campaigns
. Coordinate digital campaigns design, maintain and supply contents for online channels and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
. Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data
. Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns that connecting online to offline, offline to online
. Responsible for planning and working within budget
. Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniques available
. Writing marketing copy for website and maintaining activity on these website
. Improve website content by working with the in-house designer to produce materials of visual
Impact and within brand guidelines
. Analyzing web traffic to certain websites and providing monthly reports.
. Attending conferences, launches and networking events
Digital DesignerID:522213,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Creates, manages & produce digital design solutions for a variety of uses (motion graphic, animation & multimedia, etc).
- Interprets the team’s concepts into a design that will deliver an effective digital user experience.
- Responsible for seeing projects through to completion, from concept (if apply), design to digital production within deadlines.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Handle multiple jobs, prioritize work with excellent time management.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving, organizational & time-management skills.
- Perform other duties as designated by the Creative Head.
- Work closely with Marketing team to understand requirements & execute assigned design projects from concept to production.
- Creating storyboards for animation, motion graphic & multimedia.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Involved in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Responsible for training and guiding other graphic designer in the use of animation software (Adobe After Effects & Premier Pro).
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
-Staff incentive (target hit for centers, will accumulate 3 months then pay).
- Bonus will pay in March and June. 2 - 2.5 months bonus
-15 days AL
-Long service award (3 years and above)
-Vision Correction & Family (free)
-Staff discount for surgery (family)
-Insurance, Hospitalization, Accident Coverage
Assistant Manager /Manager (Digitalization)ID:521444,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
- Creating an ecommerce strategy and other digital sales strategies to enhance customer experience
- Drive ongoing adoption of digital channels by working closely with various departments to ensure internal programs/initiatives are aligned with their needs to provide the best experience to our external and internal customers
- Leads multiple, simultaneous digital/technical work streams, liaising with other teams for planning, knowledge management and standards development
- Monitor the performance of digital applications based on customer feedback and cases, and lead teams to correct issues in a timely manner
- Lead team to ensure all developed dashboards, tracked KPIs and analytics provide useful information and actionable feedback
- Create a digital experience platform to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics, as well as improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Managing and analyzing the customer life cycle and the digital experience life cycle with insights and data
- Develop and drive the company’s overall digital transformation strategy and roadmap
- Review existing internal business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with the development of new fit-for purpose digital solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve service level
- Champion the digital transformation tools and conduct training to relevant departments within the organization
- Keep up-to-date digital trends and best practices
- Build and develop in-house digital capabilities to help the company maximize returns
Annual leave of 14 days.
EPF, SOCSO, Medical Leave provided
Outpatient coverage - RM3.8k (max 3.8k annually)
- Dental, Wellness (gym, yoga class etc), optical - Pay and claim basis.
- Clinic visit - auto deduct (panel clinic)
Special allowance – depending on management decision
KOL Manager ID:519494,650 MYR ~ 6,650 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This is a fast growing cosmetic and skin care brand. They have entered the Malaysia market and grow rapidly in 1 year time into 200 employees company
Location: Petaling Jaya
1. Conceptualize, lead and manage demand driving strategy, executive and creating events involving influencers, editors, KOLs across beauty industry.
2. Construct end-to-end full-scale bloggers /YouTubers and key-influencer campaigns that support all brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs
3. Secure brand product features and placements in appropriate media categories
4. Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network
5. Involve in ideation/creation of influencer campaign in acquiring & maintaining KOL/influencers
6. Selecting, dealing, arranging meeting and reminding on each account to execute the campaign
7. Analyse & monitor KOL performance
8. Manage budget, agencies and contracts in accordance to each brand.
Salary up to RM 6,650
AL 16 days
Details to be shared during the interview