34 Jobs for Business Administration & Management found
【日系超大手企業】週1勤務可能！経理事務パートタイマーID:482961,000 MYR ~ 1,000 MYRBangi
Production Planner(Japanese speaker)-SharlamID:483863,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
To schedule and perform both preventive maintenance work to all equipment used in production and to minimize down time
To provide technical support to other staff on the day to day production operation
To work independently on shift should the superior not available
To analyze and report to superior on any fault found in production equipment which may directly or indirectly cause defect to quality and derivers
To propose new idea of facilities and process design in order to improve production yield and productivity
To provide training to new technical staff
To mainly involve in the development of production process control
and design for new product
To decide on corrective action as needed e.g. to solve technical safety or quality problems
To ensure implemention and adherence to health and safety procedures
Working time 8:00-17:00
Product Sales Executive (Johor)ID:483833,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by Makita Malaysia management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed Makita dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all Makita product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, Makita web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by Makita Malaysia management
Market Strategic Analyst ID:483825,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Company background/ information:
This group is a company that delivers specialist expertise in electrical protection engineering solutions company that and control, acoustics, industrial noise control and fluid mechanics instruments to enable safer, more reliable, efficient and productive environment for companies and institutions who want speedy, professional and meticulously tailored solutions that exceed expected standards.
Working Location: USJ, Subang Jaya
1. Conduct market research, competitor analysis and feasibility studies for business segments
2. Communicate with potential customers, professional organizations and suppliers in order to get information on the industry
3. Prepare detailed reports on the industry trend and competitors’ outcomes
4. Work with existing sales engineer to develop strategic marketing venture
5. Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
Salary range: RM5000- RM7000
Medical , EPF
*Other benefits will be disclose during the interview session.
Marketing & Sales Planning Assistant ManagerID:483796,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
• To coordinate sales in order to maximize sales and profit between Panasonic National Sales Companies in APAC region (PAPAMY / PMI / ODM etc).
• To manage PSI (Purchase/Sales/ Inventory) between Panasonic National Sales Companies in APAC region.
• Actively involved in marketing planning activity such as analyze market demand and trend, analyze market share of Panasonic and competitors and analyze product and price competitiveness and etc for APAC region.
• To do sales and marketing report based on Japan HQ requirements.
Corporate Sales Executive-MidvallyID:483703,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Proactively initiate and engage corporate sales on relationship building and consultative selling.
• Responsible to researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
• Reaching out to new Business (B2B) customer and making presentation or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
• Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs.
• Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
• In charge the corporation events with smooth and professional manners.
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
• Work directly with purchasing team.
• Performance Allowance is provided with management ad-hoc works in business expanding & operation with related to business relationship build up purpose.
• what’s product to sell ?;Any product/brand collaboration that can relate with ABC Cooking Studio
• mainly handle Existing client, minimum to handle 5 company
Working time; 09:30 - 18:00
Senior Marketing Executive-MidvallyID:483714,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Lead marketing projects and collaborating with internal team, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
• Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
• Liaise internally within the team and clients to ensure all additional marketing and promotional projects are effectively co-ordinated through the content calendar, so that all deadlines are met and budgets managed effectively.
• Analyse the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to Management.
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
• In charge of handling the platforms and contents of all digital channels
• Analysing questionnaires and writing social media advertisement/promotion plan.
• Preparing, formatting, editing and supervising contents for marketing plans.
09:30am - 18:00pm
Japanese Speaking Account ManagerID:483565,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
This company is a UK based marketing agency.
Working Location: Petaling Jaya
• To work actively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client service from the studio team.
• To build a strong relationship / trust with the client, so as to further build the business with the client organically.
• To support the work of the Account Director yet be hands-on and proactive about everyday briefs and clients.
• To manage and supervise direct and indirect reports, harnessing their development and performance, in a manner that assures maximum efficiency.
• To work actively with the Studio in coordinating the effective allocation of resource, facilitating information from colleagues, business managers and staff
• To manage, supervise, review and audit the work of creators to ensure processes are followed, driving maximum efficiency, productivity and the maintenance of the highest quality of output.
• To act as brand guardian to ensure all work produced is faithful to the client’s brand guidelines.
• To ensure the client experience is as positive as possible using clear communication in person, through the telephone and supported by email.
• To take responsibility for excellence in client service, understanding and then undertaking the appropriate communication, action and personal presentation as required by the business culture where you are located.
• To oversee and manage the timely delivery of all jobs / projects going through your team / studio, always taking into consideration the client’s requirements and expectations.
• To ensure all documentations such as contact reports, work-in-progress reports, management reports are kept updated.
RM 5000 ~ RM 8000
Other benefits and allowances to be shared during the interview
Senior Sales Executive / Sales Manager (SEA) (Food Ingredient)ID:483546,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
- Identify and developing New customers/business partners and built a stable sales platform that is profitable and sustainable long term growth potential for local and SEA countries
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle activities including client prospecting, product presentation, sampling, pricing, payment collection, sales support, market planning and reporting.
- Meet sales target set by the company.
- Work closely with HQ product team including constantly feedback survey, monitor market trends, competition's products / pricing info, customer preferences, identify new products/target customers and action plans to generate product demand.
- Provide support and after sales services include problem resolution, expert advice, consultancy and strengthening customer relationship.
- Visit and establish productive, professional relationship with target key customers ,proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs constantly.
- Coordinate marketing and sales activities including sales visit, exhibition participation, visit with Sales Manager or HQ product team.
- Manage and lead proactively a sales team and support them by achieving the sales target (Sales Manager)
Performance Marketing (Digital) Executive ID:482913,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRCheras
- Strategically build, set up, manage and optimise digital campaigns across various traffic sources or various online marketing platforms
- Plan, manage and execute SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Database, Google Advertising and social media advertising campaign
- Ensure agreed campaign deliverable are carried out on a timely manner
- Manage site analytics and testing to drive growth for e-commerce KPIs. Used a/b testing to drive improvement in site conversion. Improved user engagement through detailed analytics and user testing
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with all the online marketing platforms
- Monitor, analyse campaign performance, evaluate campaign data, make statistically stable & relevant optimisations and recommendations
- Build and develop new & existing campaigns across real-time bidded media platforms
- Drive quality leads by implementing bidding strategies and keyword management using metrics
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns based on real-time performance and ROI
- Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies
- Generate weekly, monthly Ad performance reporting and any analysis report on the campaigns; Perform weekly and / or monthly KPI reviews
- Deep dive analysis for specific issue and tangible recommendation based on findings<
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met and to ensure ROI of the campaign launch
- Monitor and keep an eye on latest performance marketing trends, techniques, tools & traffic sources
- Work closely with internal creative / design team, copy writing, social media producer to ensure marketing strategies and social media promotions are improving visibility and driving conversion goals
- Collaborate cross department when necessary with e-Commerce, Operations and other relevant department
- Assist the management on measurement of marketing and customer related metrics such as sales, trend analysis, spending pattern etc
- Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by superior from time to time