95 Jobs for Business Administration & Management found
Product Executive ID:467085,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRGeorgetown
This company is the latest ride hailing car service in Penang, Klang Valley & Johor. You may book with us using our user friendly app for all your travel needs in Penang, Klang Valley and Johor, let it be airport transfer to your chosen hotels, full day travel itinerary with private drivers in our new cars.
Working Location: Penang Island
1. Find re solutions to day to day operational related issue
2. Producing data analysis & efficiently trouble shoot problems
3. Analyse and optimize operation processes.
4. Establish and implements key SOPs for various processes.
5. Analyse and monitor relevant partner driver metrics
6. Communicate with partner drivers via formal and informal channels to inform them of the latest developments in the app
Medical Claim including Immediate Family
Flexible working hours
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Interpreter cum translator【Japanese speaker】ID:467865,000 MYR ~ 6,900 MYRMalacca
-To perform documents translation from english to japanese or vice versa
-acting as an interpreter during meeting or any other occasion thats required
-Assist MD in emails and documents tranlation for disseminate & communicating with others management staff and employees.
-assist other department/section in task assigned and required
-Be a sensei - to conduct japanese language class
-carry out any other responsibilities which are required in the future
Account ExecutiveID:457483,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1. Timely of preparation for full sets of accounts, including Account Payable, Account Receivable, and General Ledger to meet the closing
2. Assist in Company’s legal, tax and insurance matters with statutory authorities
3. Liaise with external auditors and banks for related issues
4. Responsible in filling of Company’s documentation, including payment vouchers, invoices, claims and etc.
5. Maintain and update records of worker payroll
6. Assist and attend in admin job when needed
7. Identify cost-reduction opportunities, propose, and implement improvement of Company financial health
1. Request timely payment from customers
2. Check staff claims and petty cash control
Sales Coordinator ID:453422,780 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Process PO, deliver, logistic and customer coordination on the delivery schedule
Visit to customer (if necessary with sales member)
Monitoring stock and prepare forecast
Outstanding payments follow up with customer
Taking care customer as indoor CS supporting to Sales team
Reporting and data compilation to management
Business Development Executive ID:469242,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* Responsible to assist all product oriented task
* Understanding and visiting market and customer
* To execute product; branding strategy and implementation
* To provide after sales service and problem solving for user behavior
* Ensuring brand awareness and profitability
* Piloting the innovation and creating new indications and expanding markets
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business development
* Accountability for Brand's performance & working closely with sales team
* Execution of trade and promotional activities. ( Product Launching, Roadshow, Professional Demos, Seminars, Safety talks, etc)
* Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
* To execute superior ad-hoc basis project and assignment given
* Familiar in Automotive and Solar Experience
[Johor Baru][Japanese Speaker]Property Sales AssistantID:469204,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther Johor District
Scope of works :
1.To handle sales and rental of property – viewing, liaising with agents/lawyers/regulatory bodies and property administration for the said property
2. To prospect to new Japanese customers for sales and rental
3. To handle all scopes of paperwork and keep updated on latest news and policies related to Property market in JB and Singapore
4. Manage and update website for JB Office with latest property updates
5. To handle inquiries regarding property for sales and rental from owners
6. To attend appointments on behalf of company and update the company
7. To manage property maintenance, renovation matters and defect check for our customers
8. To source and arrange for potential suppliers and their services – such as renovation, air cond service, plumbing etc etc…
9. To handle and assist for daily office schedule, arrange appointments and property tours
10. To arrange company driver’s assignments, appointments and schedule
11. To prepare and monitor clients accounts for properties taken care by the company. To report to clients regarding statute payments such as quit rent, assessment, maintenance fee, sinking fund and tax
12. To assist for translation of documents from Japanese to English
13. To research for international schools, hotels, residences, hospitals and places of interest for details, and schedule for viewing to arrange tour related packages and products.
1. To assist and support general administrative work and answer telephone calls.
2. To answer reception door bell and welcome guests, receive postal and courier documents.
3. To assist in any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
Key Performance Index of your position:
-Accurate work on time and follow-up
-Prepare reports efficiently.
-Maintain proper processing for Property matters
-Avoid delays and follow standard of service instructed by company
-Show good team-work with colleagues
-Show initiatives and make suggestions for improvement of services to customers
Salary RM 4,500-5,000
-bonus: two times a year
Sales coordinator ID:468934,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKLCC
- Trading company for steel products
- Follow up existing customers (supplier and customer) which take over from Japan HQ.
- The agreement will contract with Japan HQ, so will communicate with Japan HQ about the letter of credit, relate agreement.
- Mainly will handle exports to Japan, to confirm the delivery date, price, quality
- Build and maintain a relationship with existing
- Material from Japan to Malaysia or Malaysian material to overseas.
Sales Program Manager (3-5 years) - Kepong ID:461676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Sales Program Manager from E&E background (preferably Manufacturing), in a summary:
Generally in door sales admin but required closely follow up during project implementation. Whenever our client have a new project coming up, the Sales Program Manager will coordinate with Planning, R&D and others relevant department to obtain the schedule of delivery. He/she would deal directly with customer and channel the relevant information to Sales team, Planning, R&D and others relevant department.
• Organizing sales program and activities in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization
• Manage new sales program as key communication link to customer in matters dealing with Operations and business
• Align with sales program team in establishing milestones, goals and objectives based on input from organization and customers
• Coordinates transfer of new program within Group of Companies
• Timely update the information in system including pricing, changes in customers’ requirement and other relevant changes effectively
• Manage the development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and Key Performance Index (KPI’s)
• Drive program task and coordination within time frame as well as schedule
Our Client would be pleased with having applicants in following:
1. Working experience of 5 years above in manufacturing with project management skills
2. Working experience in attending to customers for programs (ongoing and new)
3. Posses good communication skills as median for customers to sales programs
Market researcher cum admin supports ID:468176,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
*Change the business description option1,2 per week.
<Option1> Market researcher in Fuji flower
- Gather information on market research, supplier map creation, procedures in Malaysia, etc.
- Making the report book
- Report to GM Mr. Kikuchi and MD in Taiwan
<Option2> supports Admin job in TOP PARTS ELECTRONICS(M) SDN BHD (22574)
- Entry the data to Micro office documents.
- Deal with an immigration matter
- Manage to legal documents
- VISA application
**have potential the employer will change to Fuji Flower if company established in Malaysia.**
-Annual Leave 8days
-Medical Leave 14days
-Meal allowance RM100
-Bonus(depends on company)
-Can use company car
-Business trip allowance
IT Service Desk (Vietnamese Speaker)ID:468925,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
To provide a single point of contact for users,
Deals with management of both routine and non-routine incidents and requests through phone and email
Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems
Asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales.
Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved
* Project operation hours depending on project which candidate will be assign to.
*24/ 7 | 2 / 3 Days off a week.
*its either 9 hours shift or 12 hours shif