2 Jobs for Utilities found
Senior Manager (Energy Saving Equipment)ID:434185,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSubang Jaya
Company Profile: An established company with vast experience in Malaysia and Japan, specialising in the field of energy management and conservation. Their equipment has at least 30 years lifespan, also providing energy conservation consultation, energy saver installation, testing and commissioning. Servicing industries such as hypermarkets, fast food chain restaurants, malls, hotels, resorts, manufacturing plants and etc
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for interested individual with self-motivation for excellence and a view for long term employment to join the team.
• To manage sales and marketing team’s daily activities in line with management’s direction.
• Assist management in risk & opportunities assessment and deployment of improvement plans, quality objectives, risk mitigation plans, etc (if any)
• Lead a team of sales and marketing staff to promote company’s products and related solutions to potential customers in corporate market.
• Develop business plan and sales strategy direction, and monitoring the implementation of the plan and strategy effectively.
• Delivery of personal sales target and team target.
• Perform other ad hoc assignments as assigned and when required.
* Seldom business trip, basically cover local area.
However, possibly go oversea depends on his performance and motivation.
Sales Engineer -Building Automation-ID:434893,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSeputeh
Company Profile: A new company which has just been established in the Malaysian market, under the name of Japanese company, specialized in the making of products. The products are widely used by hundreds of users in PA/FA/BA applications throughout Malaysia, variety of services provided including exporting, selling, instrumenting, engineering, equipment installation, panel making, software development, support service and maintenance business of automation equipment and systems for industrial and building.
1. Responsible for the sales of the Advance Automation products, Control Products or Building Automation products in Central Region.
2. To develop and maintain good relationship with the new and existing clients, distributors & M& E consultants.
3. To prepare reports, presentation and proposal material.
4. Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both clients and company needs.
5. To prepare quotation, presentation, proposal material & sales report.
6. Responsible for meeting customer requirements through service delivers, establishing customers and identifying potential business opportunities.
7. Able to meet target and work independently.
8. Experienced in progress and project management control will be an added advantage.
9. Possess sufficient product knowledge to deal with queries which arise.
10. Proactive respond to customer needs.
11. Works quickly to resolve customer issues.
12. Update customers on company’s new products regularly and obtain their feedback.