3 Jobs for Retail found
HR cum Admin Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:499194,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews.
●Prepare Letter of Appointment, Probation, Confirmation, Promotion, Termination or Acceptance of Resignation.
●Tracking and recording of Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Time Card.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
●Check with Government SOP and implement accordingly.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll. Submit Form E and prepare Form EA.
● Calculate Personal Income Tax for Japanese Expatriate.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa matters and provide accommodation support.
● Liaise with Malaysia Immigration. Apply Visa, Entry Permit, SafeTravel.
●To do Hotel Booking and Transportation Booking for Guest.
● Translate Japanese documents and email.
●Provide administrative support for the Directors
●Make Staff Schedule
●Liaise with Top management about making decision.
●Managing projects as assigned and organising teams to assist in these efforts.
●Prepare Salary report, do Annual Staff Appraisals.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide IT support.
●Prepare Proposal & maintain Office Internal Rules.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and company secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Translate Japanese documents and Email.
● To liaise and handle License application procedures with government agency such as JPJ, DBKL, Kastam, MPK.
●Manage & Record List of Agreement such as Tenancy agreement, Car Insurance, Service Contract etc.
●Provide coordination between Daiso and PKT on Bonded Warehouse Project.
●Prepare Meeting Minutes
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave
【Japanese Speaker】Sales support ID:498883,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRMont Kiara
Industry: Hair care products
- Management the Products Ordering
- Arrangement with logistics company
- Management shipment schedule, import export
- Interpretation & business document translation (translation of new product brochures etc.)
<When will use the Japanese>
- Translate the documents
- Communicate with Japanese MD
- Simultaneous interpretation seminar Chinese ⇔ Japanese when required
- Good environment for improving Japanese skill (speaking & writing)
- Fit for someone interested in fashion and beauty industry
- Office located at new building
- Young and cheerful, good relationship
- Well organized training scheme provided
- Good environment for improving Japanese skill
- Famous and stable company in its industry
Basic salary: 3,000-5,500 MYR
-No commission(Don't have sales target)
-Travel within Malaysia and Japan
-Daily allowance provided on business trip
- Training in Japan once the border is open (Optional, all living expenses and accommodation provided in Japan)
- Proper career plan (training provided according to the position)
- Able to improve on your Japanese language skills
- Have big seminar in abroad for beauty artist to share the milbon product.
General EC customer service/Stock controlID:493852,300 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
You will provide a people-oriented experience to our customers through phone/email and increase the customer satisfaction through efficient and personalized support.
Please be sure that your work will directly impact the image of our website.
And also you will assign work and give directions to some of team members and outside service such as Bank and Courier as needed.
・Respond and handle inquiries through Voice, Digital and Chat channels in timely manner
・Provide customers our service information
・Check and process orders
・Control cash flow and give direction to despatch
・Gather feedback from customers and find solution
・Physical Inventory and stock adjustment as needed
・Team up with members and drive results
・Provide full support on matters related to sales operation
・Communicate with Bank and Courier for better customer journey
We always looking for a smooth communication, quick response and flexibilities inside office as well.
You will need to image the whole picture of what we do by learning your tasks/job as this position is
not something particular and limited.