7 Jobs for Publishing/Printing/Advertising/Broadcasting found
Operations Executive (Facilities Management)ID:458682,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
* Supervise contractors / suppliers / vendors related to facilities management
* Develop and maintain business relationship with contractors and vendors to facilitate in effective and efficient mall operations.
* Facilitate coordination for tenants’ fit out works.
* Propose, monitor and control budget / expenses accordingly.
* Ensure compliance and implementation of policies related to building by-laws, rules and regulations
* Assist and coordinate inter-department activities as well as engage and liaise with contractors, vendors, suppliers, tenants.
* Monitor shuttle bus services provided by MOP KLIA.
* Monitor the operations of the Flight Check In Centre
* Monitor, review and evaluate projects or maintenance in progress, contract compliance and quality control.
* Monitor procedures and records relating to the mall’s structure, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
* Adhere to the ‘Planned Preventative Maintenance’ schedule.
* Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental statutory obligations and industry best practice procedures and systems are adhered to.
* Assist in the preparation of budget and expenditure.
* Ensure that overall structure and machinery is being effectively and efficiently maintained by third party contractors in accordance with the
maintenance schedules and that all records are accurately maintained.
* Assist in the emergency planning and business continuity plan, reviewing and updating as necessary to ensure optimum effectiveness.
* Ensure that all accident and incident reporting, including insurance and statutory forms and procedures are correctly completed and
* Ensure that utility consumption and costs are effectively and efficiently managed.
* Ensure that the building’s insurer’s requirements are complied with.
* Prepare and deliver operational reports as required.
* Ensure that the mall’s health, safety and environmental compliance records are accurately maintained.
* Assist in overseeing all aspects of health, safety and environmental policies and procedures including developing an induction programme for
* Ensure that all visitors, contractors and occupiers adhere to site health, safety and environmental procedures and are compliant with
* Supporting the Manager in periodically reviewing the performance of contractors to ensure all standards are being met, reporting of any
short comings and proposing further improvement measures.
* Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior and/or Senior Management that may be deemed appropriate to this role
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE ID:454032,800 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRMont Kiara
. Work closely with sales & marketing team and be responsible for digital marketing campaigns
. Design, maintain and supply contents for online channels and social media networks such as
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
. Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data
. Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns
. Responsible for planning and working within budget
. Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniques available
. Writing marketing copy for website and maintaining activity on these website
. Improve website content by working with the in-house designer to produce materials of visual
Impact and within brand guidelines
. Analyzing web traffic to certain websites and providing monthly reports.
. Attending conferences, launches and networking events
Mobile Developer (IOS / Android) ID:452034,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
I. Discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution
II. developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
III. keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
IV. App coding, testing, debugging, documenting and monitoring
V. Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows
VI. Recommending changes and enhancements to software applications
Digital Data Planner / Digital Strategy plannerID:4503610,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBangsar
Using a data-driven approach you’ll architect customer journeys, illuminating opportunities for engagement and delivering deep customer value when it matters most. Your insights help us understand what moments in the journey we must win, what information customers are looking for, what channels they use and who influences their decision.
This role will evolve the role of data in building strategy and assessing performance. Somebody who can manage and simplify data, find meaning and make it accessible to our clients and internal teams. You will be asked to solve problems and support a variety of client work streams.
I. Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers and drivers across the entire customer journey, leveraging secondary and primary research and social media listening.
II. Design customer experience programs using a multitude of channels and platforms as appropriate including email, direct mail, mobile and social.
III. Develop content strategy for new campaigns that engages customers and helps them to change behavior.
IV. Develop creative briefs and brief internal teams.
V. Develop business rules for complex CRM campaign, communicate to internal technology team, and QA programmed journeys to ensure business rules have been correctly implemented.
VI. Maintain up-to-date of knowledge of evolving CRM best practices.
Business Planner Manager ID:452756,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop communication strategy to reconcile the differences between consumers' current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived
- Integrate campaign planning and media to bring strategies to life
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven marketing strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy, so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively
- Gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economic and the market for the client's product and market share
- Use a variety of market and research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions
- Provide consultation by monitoring and interpreting cultural and social trends relevant to client business
- Initially design insight driven marketing strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition
- Communicate with colleagues within the agency, such as creatives and account managers, in the process of developing a campaign
- Work with the account service team, help convince clients of the value of marketing services to their business - help them define needs and potential solutions
- Liaise with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas
- Participate in the strategic dialogue with the clients and with the Cheil team; spotting and developing significant strategic and creative opportunities for the agency, as well as influencing the quality of the briefs we get from the client
Senior HR ExecutiveID:452702,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
• Monitor HR Department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact for labor legislation issues
• Create & run referral bonus program
• Review current HR Technology and recommend effective software
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operation of the HR department
• Implementing HR policies, systems and operating procedures.
• Handle and validate payroll on monthly basis.
• Prepare letters for new hire, resignation and confirmation of employment.
• Organise documentation of HR operational procedures and process flow
• Update organization chart from time to time.
• Perform other administrative duties assigned by superior.
Fullstack DeveloperID:445974,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRLembah Pantai
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices
Salary Package: RM4000-7000
You will be assigned with 14 days of AL
14 days of MC upon joining