5 Jobs for Manufacturing(Automobile) found
Chargeman (B0-11kV)ID:492875,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
Industry: Manufacturing/ Automotive
Position: Chargeman (B0-11kV)
- In charge of overall M&E equipment and ensure all are in good condition and properly operating.
- Conduct monitoring, trending and tracking of power consumption
- Ensure all the Mechanical & Electrical systems are effectively maintained and in compliance with Suruhanjaya Tenaga requirements.
- Supervise a team of Chargeman, Wireman and Handyman
- Conduct daily check and inspect on Main Incoming Switchboard, Power Factor Correction Board & all other sub-boards, Fire Fighting Panels, Electrical Fixtures/Fittings for any irregularities and replace/repair wherever necessary
- Conducting periodical preventive and predictive maintenance, trouble shooting and corrective maintenance to prevent or minimize breakdown and power failure.
- Conduct daily inspection on battery water level and diesel fuel level on Generator Set Radiator
- Responsible for all complaints on Electrical/Mechanical received from Management
- Submit monthly report to the Management with appropriate comments and recommendation
- To assist in all other related job functions as and when required
Salary package: Up to around 8,000MYR. Open for discussion
Insurance (Tokio Marine)
Medical claim (panel clinic)
Bonus (average 4-7 months)
Increment (Every Year)
AL 10 days/ MC 14 days
Stamping Die SpecialistID:492512,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPerai
- Knowledge on die setting
- Able to do some die set modifications
- Maintenance planning on die set
- Able to design & perform die set improvement
- Capability in CAD drawing will be additional advantage
- Able to adapt in tight schedule & work under pressure
- Able to work as team
IT OfficerID:491512,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRPerai
- Convert from desktop application to web application, as desktop application is quite old now.
- Maintain and add on features for the existing production software
- Assist production to convert documentation (Process output) into computer (Server)
- Go onsite (production line) to conduct survey on how the process is going, and then design interface after getting information, develop software and implement it
- Assist management to standardize current hardcopy documentation
Production Control Department ManagerID:491126,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRPerai
- Accountable for overall planning and logistics operation to support customer order.
- Generate budget plan and execution.
- Manage and promote improvement based on Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Control of inventory and monitor Production Planning
- Monitor operation system with related department and compile effective materials for monthly Inventory, Sales and Production.
- Develops strategic planning, supply chain business analysis related to support and assessment of business need.
- Implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process and add value
- Maintain and improve planning scheduling tools for increase of accuracy, business performance and KPI set by Management.
- Identify and spot any of the opportunity for the existing process improvement activities and cost saving program.
- Responsible on human motivation and development.
- Perform any other assignment request by Management from time to time.
Purchasing Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:489463,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
• Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and contractors.
• Procurement documentation preparation.
• Monitoring direct material supplier development with support from clients.
• Maintain and filing records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Processing Purchase Order (PO) from Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) and Goods Received Note (GRN) until payment documentations to finance.
• Review vendors/contractors, supply and, price options.
• Coordinate within internal departments and customer for pricing, new project, and related claims.
• Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
• Responsible for tracking of goods, preparation of quotation, and ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved as to avoid delays.
• Responsible for Import & Export documentation, Import Duty and Sales Tax exemption application and Custom report.
• Meeting arrangement and record the meeting minutes.
• Quarterly Price Review for Local Vendors (Direct Item)
• Quarterly Price Review for Customers and register in system.
• Scrap sales summary and application to Custom.
• Monthly declaration Marine Insurance and Insurance Claim if any.
• Ensure Ongoing compliance with the Integrated Management System (ISO9001/ISO14001)
Attendance Allowance (Condition : Full attendance) RM100 per month.
Meal Allowance RM5 per working day.
Transport Allowance (Condition : 2-way Distance from Home to AKIM in KM), Min RM300 - Max RM1,200.
Medical (GP) (RM1200 per annum for staff/spouse/children)
Group Hospital & Surgical (RM40,000 per annum)
Group Personal Accident Insurance (RM120,000).
Annual leave entitlement: Less 2 years is 12 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 14 days, over 5 years is 18 days.
Medical leave: Less 2 years is 14 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 18 days, over 5 years is 22 days.