15 Jobs for Manufacturing(Automobile) found
Interpreter cum translator【Japanese speaker】ID:467865,000 MYR ~ 6,900 MYRMalacca
-To perform documents translation from english to japanese or vice versa
-acting as an interpreter during meeting or any other occasion thats required
-Assist MD in emails and documents tranlation for disseminate & communicating with others management staff and employees.
-assist other department/section in task assigned and required
-Be a sensei - to conduct japanese language class
-carry out any other responsibilities which are required in the future
HUMAN RESOURCE SENIOR EXECUTIVEID:469183,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
A. EMPLOYMENT / RECRUITMENT
1 To co-ordinate the Recruitment and Selection program within the Company, ensuring where appropriate, that high calibre employees are selected and recruited.
2 To maintain contact with difference sources of labour i.e. labour market and professional institute.
3 To arrange selection of candidate as per standard set by management and interview from time to time for selection of employees by screening for potential candidates via resumes and applications reviews.
4 To prepare induction plan and implement the same for all new recruits and job changes.
5 To assist in preparing placement program and manpower utilization.
6 To prepare any letter related to promotion, declaration, confirmation and ensure each letter is well communicated.
7 To ensure each new join candidate to prepare all related document that is necessary such as Medical Check up and bank statement.
B. PAYROLL AND WAGE ADMINISTRATION
1 To process payment of wages to the employees in time via payroll management.
2 To verify and control deduction of wages for unauthorized absence, leave, loss and damage as per provision of the payment of wages act and Company rules.
3 To process company’s payroll, necessary statutory and non-statutory deductions.
4 To prepare and processing timely disbursement of all payroll components.
5 To Verify all overtime hours with the appropriate management personnel prior to issuing payroll payment.
6 To provide all payroll documents as requested from HRA Manager, AGM and Director.
C. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
1 To implement and administering performance management processes as per company’s policy and timelines.
2 To processing of staff annual increment and performance bonus.
3 To provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
4 To assist the superior for salary review on yearly increments and promotion exercise.
5 To responsible for the accurate collection, analysis and reporting of performance data and work in conjunction with managers and management.
D. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
1 To conduct Training Need Analysis to all department, and proposed to management for training approval based on needs for organisations, individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge.
2 To assist manager, AGM and director to the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs), employee development programs and Performance Improvement Programs (PIPs).
3 To proposed an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
4 To proposed the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
5 To prepare yearly & monthly training plan
6 To monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
7 To perform grant registration and claim submission to HRDF and liaise with them as required.
- Annual Leave: 15 days
- MC: 14 days
- Bonus: Around 2 months salary
- Travelling allowance: RM 120 - 150,
- Free lunch
- Medical Benefits
【経験者求む！自動車部品製造】QA(品質保証)マネジャーID:467907,500 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKlang
- 作業指示票(work instruction)に関するチェック、改善、スタッフへの指示出し
■試用期間：3 ~ 6ヶ月
■勤務時間： 月-金 8.00am - 7.00pm／隔週土曜日 8.00am - 4.00pm
■基本給：7,500 ~ 15,000 MYR ※住宅手当：2,500 MYR含む
■SmartTag およびTouch 'N Goカード貸与
■ボーナス：平均 4 ~ 6.5ヵ月
【Fresh grad OK】Sales executiveID:462243,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
- Customers look for a company, so follow up existing clients and new clients.
- Share information with clients
- Correctly get the information of client's demand
- Have meeting with client about products
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Business trip area(all Malaysia, except east Malaysia)
- Report to Manager
-business trip allowance(meals, hotel, transportation)
-no transportation allowance
10 days (first year)
【Fresh grad OK】HR executiveID:462232,000 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for general HR functions Develops an understanding of culture and structure to effectively partner with and support the organization.
Collaborates with HR leadership and Operational functions
Facilitates onboarding and orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
Works with HRBP in administers Training & Development opportunities to internal clients.
Provides counsel and administrative support for employee life cycle events
Administers HRIS and time keeping systems
Administers employee benefit programs
Assists employees with payroll related inquiries.
-no transportation allowance
10-12 (first year)
Account supervisorID:461892,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
- Handle office’s accounts – full sets of accounts
- Prepare monthly account closing reports and PL analysis
- Attend auditors and prepare documents for auditors, prepare draft audit report, check and confirm audit report to auditor
- Prepare data for corporate tax return for tax agent, check and confirm the corporate tax return (corporate tax computation and Form C) to tax agent
- Prepare budget , revised budget for expenses and income
- Other accounts related jobs.
- Finance/Full set of General Accounting or Costing in Manufacturing for monitor accounting report are in accurate figure and monitor profit and loss of accounting records in time manner
- Monitor overall costing linking system are smoothly functioning with accurate figure during monthly closing
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks with critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills and always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Report to finance manager
@Experience : 4-4.5K
-no transportation allowance
10-12 (first year)
End of term will busy
Average 1-2 hours
Personal Assistant for MDID:456443,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKajang
The company was founded as a tool and die maker more than 30 years ago. Our experience in tool & die design, fabrication and maintenance formed the foundation that allowed us to venture into production processes. This allowed us to move quickly to include stamping, assembly, precision machining and steel fabrication.
Our growth was propelled once again with LSF Technology in year 2000, we have transformed to the one and the only IKKANSEISAN company in Malaysia. We continue to contribute to the local automotive Industry. Through our IKKANSEISAN methodology, we managed to achieve excellence in quality, at competitive cost within a short development lead time.
At LSF Technology, we nurture and encourage each individual to apply a manufacturing spirit since day one. All employees unite to achieve customer satisfaction through our business activities. We are practicing a variety of initiatives to achieve a symbiosis with local communities and the global environment, and to become a truly valuable member of society.
▼ Schedule management
Manage ,MD's schedule. The point is how to make a schedule that allows you to work efficiently. Arrange all passports, tickets and accommodations for business trip.
▼ Phone, mail and visitor correspondence
Receive customers' calls and emails to their superiors, and respond to visitors.
▼ Management of information
Managing information includes creating materials for meetings and filing so that your superiors can instantly view information.
▼ Environmental maintenance around
Create an environment in which MD can easily work. For example, it is also a secretary's job to create a space where the supervisor can proceed with his work smoothly, such as the arrangement of desks and equipment, and the adjustment of air conditioning.
-Automotive Parts Manufacturer- QA ManagerID:467835,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKlang
Industry: Insert molding/ General plastics molding/ Printing/ Hot stamp/ Spray/ Name plate/ Membrane Switch and Silk Printing
As the head of the QA (Quality Control) department, to solve quality problems and prevent any issues in advance.
- Supporting ISO audits
- Dealing with customers when quality problems occur
- Responsible for manufacturing audio panels for automobiles, the main product.
- Checking and monitoring "work instructions"
- Conducting training on problem solving methods for manufacturing departments
- Manage and motivate 15 QA team members and give instructions & advice
- Attend team meeting any activity related company matter.
- Investigate problem,analyze root cause and define resolution.
- Output achievement/efficiency
- Make a daily report to manager
- Other tasks if required.
Basic salary: 5,000 ~ 10,000 MYR
Bonus (avg. 4.0 ~ 6.5 months depends on the performance & condition)
Increment in April
AL 10 days/ MC 14 days
SmartTAG & Touch'n Go provided
Insurance (Tokio Marine)
Medical claim (panel clinic)
OT: RM5/h if exceed 40 hours in a month
(Sun & PH : RM10/h)
HR ManagerID:467307,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRButterworth
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is primarily responsible for the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Industrial Relations, Employee Services and Environment, Safety and Health.
- Execute HR Policies & guidelines and ensure compliance by all levels of employees.
- Work closely with the Union to ensure industrial harmony and good relationship between Company and the Union at all times.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the Company attracts the most suitable and qualified candidates and foster an environment that promotes and motivates employees to contribute their best efforts for the benefit of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote Company values through activities and programs with the aim of creating a better working environment and build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the Company’s culture and vision.
- To formulate, manage and implement staff training and development to improve staff competency , skills and performance.
【Jp speaker - Automotive parts】Tooling engineerID:466523,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
Position: Tooling engineer- Car parts
- To set-up of measuring devices, gauges, standards, equipment and to provide necessary planning or tooling measurements
- To perform and document measurements on tooling
- To support on equipment maintenance (molding and injection related)
- To manage new tooling projects came in from customer
- To monitor and check the tooling production process.
- To analyze and improve quality problem that related to molding injection.
- To provide secondary engineering support in other related processes.
- To follow up the progress with members and other departments
- Responsible for the improvement of the injection molding process to achieve the required productivity and cost
- To participate in ISO systems and safety programs
- To participate in other factory team activities if required.
- Translating the documents English to Japanese/ Japanese to English
- Liaise with Japanese customers, colleagues or manager.
Basic salary RM 3,000~4,000 (Negotiable)
RM 200 based on attendance