4 Jobs for Education found
Company Secretarial (Senior Executive)ID:455105,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
- To provide in-house secretarial services in managing and administering secretarial practices and corporate secretarial requirements in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- To assist in the preparation of pre and post Board of Directors' and Board Committees meeting, Annual General Meetings and internal management meetings.
- To ensure proper maintenance of all secretarial documents.
- To prepare resolutions, minutes, annual returns and statutory documents.
- To be able to handle basic secretarial duties with minimum supervision.
- To attend others ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- RM5000-RM6000/ month
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.
Senior HR ExecutiveID:452702,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
• Monitor HR Department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact for labor legislation issues
• Create & run referral bonus program
• Review current HR Technology and recommend effective software
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operation of the HR department
• Implementing HR policies, systems and operating procedures.
• Handle and validate payroll on monthly basis.
• Prepare letters for new hire, resignation and confirmation of employment.
• Organise documentation of HR operational procedures and process flow
• Update organization chart from time to time.
• Perform other administrative duties assigned by superior.
Customer Service Executive (Japanese Linguist)ID:449664,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Manage customer’s enquiries and complaints via inbound calls, emails and ticketing system. The person services calls primary from Japanese customers and also others region.
• Investigating & solving customers’ escalated problems promptly.
• Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible.
• Taking ownership to complete necessary research and customer follow up to ensure resolution.
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assist with technical problems, complaints, orders, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other related enquirers.
• Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other related tasks assigned.
Product Development ManagerID:442048,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPudu
• Develop, source and innovate new products and services to help children learn core skills.
• Spearhead consumer insight researches and authentic testimonial marketing initiatives.
• Distil, collate and generate new ideas based on consumer insights from all stakeholders.
• Manage digital marketing and its ecosystem through the line.
• Optimize marketing budget, planning and execution.
• Communicate and align marketing plans through the line.
• Measure, report and improve product performance throughout the region.
• Build strategic relationships with district managers, key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Manage situational changes with strong acumen, agility and maturity.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of long-term strategic plan.