33 Jobs for Inexperienced found
Specification Executive ID:462632,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: Originated from Norway, this is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. Their products are available in more than 100 countries own subsidiaries, agents, branch offices, dealers and distributors.
Location: Shah Alam
• Promote and sell mainly decorative product to specific, potential and corporate customers by introducing new products, promoting existing product and monitor on projects in accordance to specification so as to achieve the budgeted sales and increase market shares.
• To assist the Manager/Senior Sales Executive by planning, executing, monitoring and ensuring the targeted projects are specified with products in the BQ.
• To provide customers with color scheme consultancy services by furnishing them with good color combinations, meeting their dateline and requirements. Ultimately, it serves to ensure that the recommended Decorative paint systems and color scheme are approved and specified in the tender documents.
• To carry out regular site inspection to ensure customer are using Jotun product as per specification.
• To ensure closed follow up on existing and/or new project from BCI and necessary update on the project status as required by superior.
• To organize and perform paint school classes to Architect/Consultant, Developer, Contractor, Applicator as per requirement by the company and customer.
- RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 per month
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Electrical Design Engineer (Software)ID:453582,500 MYR ~ 2,700 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
To do simple edit programming, compile and create executing file accordingly.
- Install the executing file to machine and doing some simple debugging.
- To feedback / design simple program together with the supervisor or with the support from supervisor.
- To handle chip, lead frame, PCB recognition test and conclude an advice with the guidance from supervisor.
- To add certain function to existing program with the guidance from supervisor.
- To design / feedback similar software from one machine to another.
- To design software for the middle scale by referring to other sample such as changing of loader type & adding of polygon area search.
Collection Specialist-English Speaker ID:462312,800 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRBangsar
This company is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Working Location: Bangsar South
- Actively collect payments from customers with unpaid invoices
- Answer account queries
- Help customers in arranging their payment for the outstanding invoices so they can continue their service
- Help the team where needed to persuade customers to pay outstanding invoices
- Decide on the correct action when negotiating payments and settlements
- Act as a point of escalation to manage customer objection by remaining polite, tactful, and firm
- Take end-responsibility for resolving disputes
- Explain service agreement terms as appropriate.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying (i.e. handover to debt collection agencies, etc.)
- RM 2,800 to RM 4,500 per month
- Parking subsidy
details to be discussed during the interview.
Engineering Officer cum Translator (Production Engineering) - Japanese speakerID:462252,800 MYR ~ 3,100 MYRTebrau
Under supervision of Engineering Manager / Engineering Senior Officer, is responsible to :-
a) Ensure that all parts and movement are conform to specifications and 4M changes.
b) Ensure that continuous engineering improvements and rationalization activities are implemented effectively to achieve cost down targets without compromising quality.
Functional Responsibilities :
a ) Verify work standards , process control standards , standards raw chart and work distribution sheet and other related Engineering documents from HQ.
b) Coordinate with HQ on the implementation and updating of Engineering Standards and Watch Drawings.
c) Coordinate on the implementation of Engineering changes.
d) Conduct feasibility study and evaluation test on prototype parts and movements.
e) Conduct design review on new or design change part and movement with HQ.
f) Initiate and follow up on tasks assigned in the Department Implementation Plan.
g) Initiate improvement and co-ordinate with shops on rationalization and failure cost reduction activities.
h) Co-ordinate with HQ or related companies on changes to design, material and process of a product.
i) Develop and introduce new technology to improve manufacturing processes.
j) Provide Technical support to production dept.
k) Support on translation during meetings
l) Document translation
Record to Report (R2R) - Thai Speaking :: Join November!!ID:462074,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya, Bangsar
Our client is one of the leading direct sales company that offering wide range of products such as Skin care/Cosmetics, Nutrition & Wellness, Home Technology, Home Care & Personal Care. They are also a listed company in Malaysia.The aim of the company is to ensure Malaysian live better lives. As a global company, they went global for their employment. They are offering vacancies for talents to work while utilising their own language and professions.
This fantastic job will be supporting the Korean counterpart of our client, with chance to liaise with Thai employees there for the following matters:
• Ensure smooth month end closing activities – working to a tight deadline:
o Fixed assets accounting (addition, retirement and reconciliation)
o Inventory accounting
o Intercompany accounting – AP, AR and reconciliations
o Posting journals
o Reviewing trial balance and month end reports
• Ensure timely preparation of balance sheet reconciliation and quality of supporting schedules, based on high, medium or low risk accounts.
• Cleaning up of aged items and work with interdepartmental (O2C & P2P & Market) counterparts when issues arise on GL accounts
• Focal point for internal and external audit matters by ensuring timely submission of required financial supporting documents and information to auditors
• Maintain a strong financial control environment and ensure timely escalation and remediation of any control deficiencies identified.
• Ensure service level agreements (SLA) and monthly performance and productivity KPIs are met
• Ensure timely submission of local government reporting and surveys
• Develop new and update existing desktop procedures to reflect changes in process
• Involvement in migration of new system from Coda to Oracle
• Involvement in ad hoc R2R and ASSC activities
• Providing support to other markets within the R2R function
The threshold for this job would be:
1. If you are a fresh grad with recognized Accounting profession cert (Degree/ ACCA or relevant)
2. If you worked in Accounting position for at least 12 calendar months
Attractive working environment with competitive salary
Receptionist :: Golf clubID:461771,100 MYR ~ 1,300 MYRRawang
Our client is a Japanese owned country gold club opened since 2 decades before, and a member of MGTA (Malaysian Golf Tourism Association).
They provide facilities/services such as 18-hole Championship Golf Course (9 at night) with latest ClubCar electric buggies, Driving Range and Short-Game Practice Facility, Golf Academy, Changing Rooms, Hot/Cold Jacuzzi and Sauna, Pro Shop, Surau, Restaurant & Bar, Meeting & Seminar Rooms.
They are hiring for a Receptionist for handling tasks into reception operations.
You will need to be versed in Bahasa and English,
This position requires applicants to be ready-to-serve for customers to their club.
This position is open for fresh grads or inexperienced.
【Japanese Speaker】【Fresh Graduate can Apply】Sales ExecutiveID:461663,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- Sales & marketing for company product
- Responsible or able to find new customer either in Malaysia or Oversea,
- servicing existing customer and manage and maintain good relationship with customer ( Indonesia, Taiwan,Philipine& Malaysia)
- We are small trading co for about 10 years and we are more like automotive parts or emblem
-Bonus：around 5months/a year (deepens on performance）
- Meal Allowance 3.5 RM/sales day
- Insurance 100 RM/month
- EPF, SOCSO
-Salary raise：5%/a year
Admin ExecutiveID:461553,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Assigned for the HR admin Department, Mainly in charge of general admin task, report to Admin Manager.
Sometimes support Japanese employee from a business trip.
Company will completely move to Shah Alam in Dec 2020.
Start to move from Dec 2019.
As transferring to the new office, this position also might need to go to Shah Alam one in a while.
• Processing Customer orders into the company system
• Delivery arrangement for customer order.
• Processing invoices for all sales transactions
• Processing order to Supplier
• Delivery arrangement for customer order
• Checking prices and Stock Level
• Taking phone calls from customers.
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Handle other admin related tasks when required
• Accompany with Japanese expatriate who came from Japan HQ
• Booking flight tickets, hotels, bento ordering
• Accompany with Japanese for translating purpose
※ use the Japanese language internally only, not very frequently use external communication
Frequency of using Japanese: more in oral conversation
※ PIC of translation is already exist, so no worries
Fresh graduate RM3000! Good benefits, Free lunch, and drinks!
Japanese Speaking Sales Staff ID:460093,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSeri Petaling
Our client is one of the biggest Japanese home-using furniture retail company, which they are here in Malaysia.
They look for sales staff to perform the below tasks:
• Follow up & communicate in between buyers’ & suppliers’ requirement.
• Do sample check & development progress at supplier's factory.
• Attend Buyer/ Merchandiser from our client for sample check, pre-mass production check & etc.
• Attend buyers from our client for furniture exhibition.
• Handle others Sales related jobs.
• Do translation Japanese to English on report to suppliers or vice versa.
They would be pleased to meet applicants with confident on below skills:
- Well versed in English and Japanese
- Dynamic and initiative
- Degree holder
Chance to hone Japanese and English skills
【Fresh Grad Joining in Sep】Technical Engineer ID:459032,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Company background/ information:
This group is a company that delivers specialist expertise in electrical protection engineering solutions company that and control, acoustics, industrial noise control and fluid mechanics instruments to enable safer, more reliable, efficient and productive environment for companies and institutions who want speedy, professional and meticulously tailored solutions that exceed expected standards.
Working Location: USJ, Subang Jaya
- To assist clients technically and provide service at site - installation, troubleshooting, retrofit, testing and commissioning
- To provide sound technical solutions to achieve total satisfaction from clients
- To maintain good relationship with clients
- To assist clients to handle product service work at site
- To handle paper works/documentations related to project
Basic Salary RM 2800 - RM 3000
Parking and phone allowances
Details to be discussed during the interview.