Sales Lead (Hibah & Islamic Inheritance Planning)ID:543396,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jayaabout 2 months ago
6,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Manufacturing(Other), Utilities
● Identify or propose potential business deals by contacting and engaging potential FSI clients with the objective of selling Hibah Products.
● Recommending Hibah & Islamic Inheritance solutions to potential FSI clients by accessing and developing a business cases through analyzing market strategies, potential deal requirements, financials opportunities (sizing up the market share penetration of the potential clients), delivering cost efficiencies and increased revenue growth (Fee Based Income) for potential clients.
● To work closely with the Head of Hibah and strategize a mechanism by developing a business strategy with several scenarios to win the potential FSI clients.
● Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and technology teams both from Trustee partner.
● Work closely with the Product and Shariah team and company’s Trustee partner to ensure the product definitions and deliverables objectives are met.
● Must have a Bachelor's degree in business and marketing. Preferred with Islamic Banking and Islamic Wealth Background or experience.
● Minimum 5 years of working experience in Islamic Banking and Islamic Wealth. Those who are working previously in the bank’s product and sales division are highly encouraged to apply.
● Exceptional communication skills, resourcefulness, project management and presentation skills especially in tender development and pitch; organized, disciplined and results oriented.
● Revenue analytics driven
- Annual leave 20 days
- Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Medical claims RM 1,000/year including spouse and children
- Hospitalization claim RM 100,000/year each for employee, spouse and children
- Dentical and optical claims RM 500/year
- Bonus and increment every year according to performance