Office Destination Manager - AU/NZID:531994,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Other(Business Administration & Management)
• Achieve the volume and revenue goals in Australia & New Zealand destinations for Student Leads, Applications and eventual Successful Student Placements
• Implement Australia & New Zealand destination-wise activity calendars to generate student enquiries / leads and conversion targets by intake.
• Train and Manage the approved number of certified counsellors for Australia destination
• Build strong client support through ongoing engagement, quality service to students and university partners, high quality applications.
• Build and maintain partnerships (contractual and non-contractual), in line with company policy. with key institutions to grow number of sponsored students and have access to relevant student target.
• Effectively implement global CRM priority projects at office
• Be a productive and effective member of office leadership team and exhibit a collaborative operating style
• Bachelor or Master Degree (preferable), any field
• Must have knowledge in Australia and new Zealand market
• 2 to 3 years working experience
• Industry Knowledge. Preferably working in sector or having prior experience in Student Placement sector
• Experience in developing business plan, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress
• Experience in working with CRM system will be desirable.
• Have working experience in a target-based sales environment
• A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in best interest of the company
-observe all public holiday
-AL: 15days, MC: 14 days
Please sign in.