This job is closed
Senior Corporate ManagerID:5032014,320 MYR ~ 15,320 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• The senior manager will lead a team to support the business in its corporate functions.
• 60% Compliances : 40% HR cum Administration
== Corporate & Compliance ==
• The incumbent will be expected to propose, create, and confirm organizations and mechanisms for compliance that take preventive measures in the organization. This includes to detect, visualize, investigate / respond to compliance and risk cases and to set annual compliance action plan in line with region and function plans.
• Responsible for following actions: to assign risk/function owners, to implement actions based on annual compliance action plan, to monitor compliance activities are effectively implemented and communicate and report compliance incidents to regional group Compliance Officers as well as to respond and resolve compliance inquiries and support RHQ internal investigations. Addition duties include to educate on compliance training, reflect unmanaged risks in next year action plan and collect, communicate and monitor compliance to external laws.
• Sound knowledge of government regulations, SOPs and closely monitoring on government announcements in ensuring compliance to government guidelines. Participate in dialogues with local government & regulatory bodies on environmental / recycling topics.
• Works in close liaison with the RHQ Legal team members to ensure all corporate secretarial papers and contract documentations are in good order; and on all legal issues concerning the Company.
== Human Resources & Administration ==
• Leads the HR team in overseeing activities throughout the employee life cycles in areas of manpower planning, talent acquisition, employee relations, performance and talent management, training and development, discipline and grievances, payroll other related HR & admin services.
• Collaborates with RHQ HR on HR strategies and organisational-wide projects to meet organisation’s goals and objectives, in full accordance with regional guidelines and compliance with countries laws and regulations.
• Build and promote employee engagement, champion of employee and organisational change management development activities. Conduct regular communication sessions with employees to understand ground sentiments and provide solutions to employees’ issues.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field
> With 10 years working experience in corporate management and HR Adminstration
> With at least 3 years in managerial role.
> Preferably with working experience in a multi-national Company.
> Proficient with Malaysia Labor Law including Employment Act.
> Proficient with Malaysia Company Acts.
> Excellent in written & spoken English and ability to communicate with all levels of people.
> Strong analytical skills with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
> Able to work independently, multi-task and take pressure in a fast-paced environment.
> Pro-active, innovative and resulted oriented.
- Car Allowance = 800
- HP Allowance = RM 120
- Business mileage claimable > 20 km travelling
- Outstation allowance : RM 50 / day
- EPF, SOCSO normal contribution rate.
- Annual leave: Min 14 days, depend on the Job Grade
Average about 3 months bonus (Based on performance)
** This position entitle to 80% Sales Incentive + 20% Bonus