Production PlannerID:500393,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
- Work with related departments for accurate resources / capacity planning and inventory control.
- Follow through to ensure timely work order release and close.
- To prepare weekly / monthly production schedule based on forecast demand.
- Weekly / monthly inventory report update.
- Ensure production run accordingly to the planning schedule.
- Work closely with related departments on materials issues that impact production lines.
- To handle other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
- Open / close Work Order.
- Issue Purchase requisition
- Education Background : Possess Diploma/Degree in Economics/Business Administration or related discipline.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing environment. Experience in planning /material supply management.
>Analytical and computer literate.
>Proficient in using Excel.
>Relevant experience with ERP/MRP will be added advantage.
>Possess good negotiation skill and proficient in English and able to communicate to all level of management.
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Toll claimable (Island to Mainland)
- Millage claim (Mainland to Mainland)
- Yearly increment
Please sign in.