This job is closed
Client Service ManagerID:500236,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Roles & Responsibilities
• The manager must be a relationship-oriented person responsible in nurturing healthy network of client relationships.
• He/she is to assist the COO in budgeting, strategic planning, organizing, and implementing actions plan to deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• He/she is to be a reliable and responsive resource, a professional, to provide solutions to meet client’s needs, develop new sales, actively seek client’s feedback, and gather market information back to the company.
• Ensure sales and/or marketing reports are submitted as required.
• Ensure requests and complains are attended to within deadline.
• Must be flexible regarding working hours.
• Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when instructed by COO
Minimum Job Expectations
To conduct sales canvassing, identify new prospect, approach and promote company’s services.
• To attend call in enquiry and respond promptly to prospect.
• To conduct site inspection at prospect premise.
• To negotiate the terms and condition and close sales.
• To secure client endorsement on service agreement.
• To attend to client’s requests, questions, and feedback for improvement.
• To communicate and coordinate between Operations Department and Client on job commencement and ensuring smooth execution of the services.
• To ensure client confirmation and work done acknowledgement received accordingly.
• To ensure client satisfaction and profitability of sales secured.
• Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• To prepare weekly sales activity updates & monthly sales reports.
• To prepare respective budget, assist in formulating growth strategies, and implement the growth actions plan.
• To draw up and deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To ensure SOPs are adhered to in order that all jobs carries out are with consistent output.
• To monitor and recommend the processes within to improve the department’s efficiency and ensure that all processes comply with internally set standards
• Preferably with diploma or degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Management discipline
• At least 10 years of working experience with 3 years in a managerial level
• More than 5 years working experience in client services environment or equivalent.
• From sales, marketing or business development and prefer to be from related industry or competitor i.e. Rentokil etc
• Important skills to have : self-starter, independent, able to develop channels/customers, demonstrate leadership skills
• Computer skills e.g. Words, Excel, Power Point
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Malay and English
• Good organizational, administrative and problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate sound judgment in making decision.
• Good people skills and the ability to relate work effectively at all levels of the organization.