This job is closed
Interior Quantity SurveyorID:475462,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
Junior/Senior Quantity Surveyor for Interior Design
- Responsible in preparing quotations and tenders.
- Able to advise suitable and effective strategies, skills and method in tender pricing.
- To monitor all variation order are well recorded and claimed.
- Responsible to verify, cost-control of all suppliers, sub-contractor, workers and etc., inclusive project claims and expenses within the budget.
- Prepare pre and post project budget, progress claims, projected cash flow, tender documentations and final accounts.
- Ensure every progress claim, certifications, invoices to clients are issued on timely basis.
- Monitor all contractual record with clients and suppliers are comply as to protect the company interest at all time.
- Source, negotiate and co-ordinate between suppliers, sub-contractors, manufacturers and vendors.
- Assists in the daily project site operations and documentations are in line with the SOP.
- Continuously sourcing for new suppliers, contractors, vendors for the better term and services.
- With knowledge and working experience in interior fit out materials.
- Language: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Education Background : Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Interior Design
- Skill: Knowledge of building contracts
・Possess strong planning, interpersonal, communication, organization and negotiation skills
・Able to work independently in a fast paced working environment
・Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office and Excel software.
Malay, Mandarin, English
- Basic Salary: up to RM 4,000
- Bonus: Around 1 month salary per year
- Travelling claims
- Annual Leave: 8 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Out-Patient Consultation: Up to RM 1,000 per year