This job is closed
Project CoordinatorID:474772,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
Coordinate with all departments ensuring all work functions smoothly.
• Answer phone call, serve tea to customer
• Co-ordinate with senior in quotation, tender document, purchase order, delivery order, invoice and shipping document.
• Handle Sales enquires& Searching for supplier’s quotation
• Submit cargo insurance & insurance claims (if any) or claims back to factory
• Coordinate the production & arrange shipment from factory (Japan & Thailand) to Singapore & Overseas customer
• Coordinate with forwarder & warehouse on the shipment
• Arrange delivery schedule with salesperson, driver & customer
• Maintain the stock & prepare stock inventory report (month end report by SAP and Excel)
• Filling of document , update contact list.
• Prepare and Submit project Insurance which requested by project
• Insurance of declaration for half yearly
• Prepare the Sales and Cost comparison Sheet monthly
• Sales man report and monthly sales report
• Any ad-hoc assign by manager
- Language: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Education Background: At least Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Experience: Around 3 years experience of Project Coordinator/Project Management in architect or interior design industry
- Require Skill:
Handle sales enquiries and liaise or prepare supplier quotation
Excellent listening, negotiation and both verbal and written communications skills
Malay, Mandarin, English
- Basic Salary: up to RM 4,000
- Bonus: Around 1 month salary per year
- Travelling claims
- Annual Leave: 8 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Out-Patient Consultation: Up to RM 1,000 per year