HR ManagerID:467307,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRButterworth
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is primarily responsible for the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Industrial Relations, Employee Services and Environment, Safety and Health.
- Execute HR Policies & guidelines and ensure compliance by all levels of employees.
- Work closely with the Union to ensure industrial harmony and good relationship between Company and the Union at all times.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the Company attracts the most suitable and qualified candidates and foster an environment that promotes and motivates employees to contribute their best efforts for the benefit of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote Company values through activities and programs with the aim of creating a better working environment and build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the Company’s culture and vision.
- To formulate, manage and implement staff training and development to improve staff competency , skills and performance.
- Gender : Open
- Education Background : Bachelor Degree in HR or any related discipline. Diploma with strong experience is ok to try.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in HR preferably in a mid-sized manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing a Unionised workforce will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be conversant in all areas of Malaysian Employment Laws, ie Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act.
Please sign in.