This job is closed
Customer Service Representative (Japanese Speaker)ID:419673,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKL Sentral
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Consulting, Other
Company Profile: A IT solutions service provider which specialized for Digital Transformation. Their aim is to help their clients to be more agile and competitive with the implementation of IT innovative business models. As ONE of the Germany best employers awards receiver, they are encouraging and dedicated in managing their own employers and help them to develop into a better-self, with comprehensive talent strategy, training as well as the company culture.
Location: KL sentral , convenience with public transport
Processes transactions, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
• Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
• Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
• Make outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
• Act as liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
• Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- MUST Native/Business Level Japanese & English , MUST be able to speak and write in 敬語(KEIGO)
- At least degree from JAPAN (for inexperienced candidates)
- Aged from 21-40
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.