This job is closed
Sales Engineer for Automation EquipmentID:417342,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRCheras
Civil Engineering/Architecture, Utilities
Company Profile: A new company which has just been established in the Malaysian market, under the name of Japanese company, specialized in the making of products. The products are widely used by hundreds of users in PA/FA/BA applications throughout Malaysia, variety of services provided including exporting, selling, instrumenting, engineering, equipment installation, panel making, software development, support service and maintenance business of automation equipment and systems for industrial and building.
Location: Kuchai Lama area (Office)
1. Responsible for the sales of the Advance Automation products, Control Products or Building Automation products in Central Region.
2. To develop and maintain good relationship with the new and existing clients, distributors & M& E consultants.
3. To prepare reports, presentation and proposal material.
4. Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both clients and company needs.
5. To prepare quotation, presentation, proposal material & sales report.
6. Responsible for meeting customer requirements through service delivers, establishing customers and identifying potential business opportunities.
7. Able to meet target and work independently.
8. Experienced in progress and project management control will be an added advantage.
9. Possess sufficient product knowledge to deal with queries which arise.
10. Proactive respond to customer needs.
11. Works quickly to resolve customer issues.
12. Update customers on company’s new products regularly and obtain their feedback.
- Proficient in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Graduated with at least Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), or any related Engineering field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferable 2 to 3 years sales experience in industrial products, control products or building automation products is added advantage)
- Aged from 22-35 (Male)
- Must be willing to travel within Malaysia.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Malay, Chinese, English