4 Jobs for Kepong found
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Senior / Assistant MIS (IT) ManagerID:488334,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKepong
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to MIS manager.
-To assist IT Manager for outstation IT operations and IT project implementation
(i)Implement and execute IT solutions in outstation
(ii)Single point of contact for outstation IT operations
-Providing computer related hardware and software support throughout the whole group.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.
Head Chef (Izakaya)ID:509855,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
- Prepare all types of authentic Japanese Cuisine serving specializing in Japanese Izakaya Restaurant.
- Able to handle menu planning and determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display.
- Able to supervise and train kitchen staffs to ensure deliver good quality of food.
- To analyze and monitor the menus and products of competitor restaurant.
- Responsible for daily kitchen operation and monitor all kitchen operating cost.
- To analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items based on food, labor and overhead costs.
- To control cost by minimizing spoilage, utilising food surpluses and portion control.
- Provide high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain good relationship with staffs and customer.
- Conduct regular check on quality of material and condition of equipment in the kitchen.
- Provides with food ingredients recipe and food production guideline and SOP
- Check the quality of raw material and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensuring all staffs in discipline and the section of kitchen edheres to safely and health regulations.
- To completely understand of the recipe manual and kitchen operation policies and procedures and make sure to comply with
Sales Executive (Garment & Apparel / Medical / Furniture)ID:505673,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKepong
- Responsible to analyze, explore and develop new zipper, textile & plastic item business from Muslim fashion, pants, uniform, furniture industry and industry usage, and cover sales territory in Malaysia States except Johor State.
- Develop new market.
- Travel and visit customer and maintain a good rapport.
- Oversee Domestic customer orders.
- Oversee Export Process Manufacturer Orders.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables.
- Handling customers inquiry.
- Handling customer complaints and feedbacks.
- Public holiday 18 days
- AL 13 days: 0 ~ 1 Year
- AL 15 days: 2 ~ 5 years
- AL 22 days: Over 5 years
- Petrol Card provided
- Transportation Allowance
** 0 retrenchment during pandemic
** Salary paid as usual (without any deduction) during pandemic