List of Retail/Distribution(Other) job vacancies in Malaysia
Business Relations Manager (EMI-Electrical Music Instrument Division) ID:40448
|Job Description||Company Introduction: A Japanese trading company of watch, calculator, camera and digital music instruments. Besides that, they also provide repairing service to their valued customers on the warranty merchandise. It has been established in the year 1972, HQ located in Singapore (Asia). They are planning to expand their business in Malaysia. Currently having 1 Japanese MD and 6 locals in Malaysia.
Location: KL Sentral.
-About 5 minutes walking distance to NU Sentral Shopping Mall, connected with KLIA express, KTM Commuter, LRT and more.
-Quick access to different regions of KL and Selangor.
- Responsible for overall development of Electronic Musical Instrument business and Digital Camera business in Malaysia
- Manage distributor well to secure and grow the business.
- Provide in-depth market analysis and develop business strategies through working closely with appointed distributor to increase the market share.
- Build positive relationships with key dealers.
- Keep up to date on market situation, visit dealers regularly to collect market intelligence through market research and competitor analysis.
- Analyse and submit reports such as monthly Purchase, Sales, Inventory (PSI) report from distributors to Singapore Head Office.
- Ensure prompt follow up on projects and key deliverables to meet Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) targets.
- Conceptualise, plan and execute marketing and sales promotion activities in collaboration with distributor/dealers.
- Analyse results from each project, identify root causes and propose corrective actions.
- Participate in discussions on business plans with Singapore Head Office.
- Any other tasks from local MD or Electronic Musical Instrument Division Head of Singapore Head Office.
- Able to communicate well in Chinese, Malay and English.
- Obtained a Degree in Sales and Marketing or other disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant sales and marketing experience (Preference to have mid – high range keyboard and acoustic piano experience)
- Experience in managing distributors/dealers is a must.
- Aged from 33 to 45
1. Send in your latest CV to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000MYR 〜 10,000MYR|
|Location||KL Sentral (KL)|
- Automobile Wholesale- Assistant Manager (Customer Service Division) ID:40413
|Job Description||Company Profile: A well-known Japanese Automobile Manufacturer and Trading company with the mission always create joyfulness to everyone. They have implied the latest eco-friendly technology to their products. Also, providing exclusive after-service to their valued customers. Their company culture: Always encourage open communication, ambitious, youthfulness and respect each other for better outcome in the workplace.
Location: PJ Seksyen 16, 15 minutes driving distance to Damansara Utama.
- To lead the Cuscom Section
- To reduce customer complaint at service dealers
- To improve customer handling at service dealers regarding complaints
- To analyze and verify counter measure on complaints arise at service dealers
- To ensure effectiveness of counter measure provided by service dealers
- To analyse data from online survey for further i
- To attend daily Cuscom meeting with related After Sales Department
- To prepare and present report in monthly PDCA and Cuscom Management
- To manage Customer Concern Form (CCF) Issuance, Monitoring, Approval and Compilation for every complaint
- To identify and conduct Top 5 Worst Cuscom Dealer Ethics Meeting
- To visit and verify counter measures at Top 5 Worst Cuscom Dealer Ethics for improvement
- To ensure Post Service Follow Up is done by service dealers and monitor daily report from Service Managers
- To become the moderator ISO and Audit Filing for Field Operations
- To coordinate After Sales Operation Meeting (ASOM) biannually
- Well-versed in English and Malay
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years working experiences in related fields
- Must have a valid driver license and able to travel.
- Aged from 35-39 (Male)
1. Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more info
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000MYR 〜 6,000MYR|
|Location||Petaling Jaya (Selangor)|
Popular jobs [Retail/Distribution(Other)]
- 1 Business Relations Manager (EMI-Electrical Music Instrument Division) Monthly Salary8,000MYR 〜 10,000MYR KL Sentral (KL)
- 2 - Automobile Wholesale- Assistant Manager (Customer Service Division) Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 6,000MYR Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location
- Bukit Bintang (KL)
- Titiwangsa (KL)
- Setiawangsa (KL)
- Wangsa Maju (KL)
- Sentul (KL)
- Kepong (KL)
- Segambut (KL)
- Lembah Pantai (KL)
- Seputeh (KL)
- Bandar Tun Razak (KL)
- Cheras (KL)
- Bangsar (KL)
- Mont Kiara (KL)
- KL Sentral (KL)
- Klang (Selangor)
- Ampang Jaya (Selangor)
- Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- Shah Alam (Selangor)
- Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- Cheras (Selangor)
- Kajang (Selangor)
- Selayang Baru (Selangor)
- Rawang (Selangor)
- Taman Greenwood (Selangor)
- Seri Kembangan (Selangor)
- Bangi (Selangor)
- Puchong (Selangor)
- Banting (Selangor)
- Kota Damansara (PJ)
- Negeri Sembilan
- Other Selangor Districts
- Other Country