- ボーナス年2回！某大手日系企業の出資会社/建設会社の経理 【ぺタリンジャヤ勤務】 5,000～8,000MYR Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- General Affairs cum Accounting Assistant (Jp Speaker) 3,000～3,500MYR Klang (Selangor)
- Human Resources & Administration 7,000～8,000MYR Pahang
- HR Section Manager (Pahang) 10,000～12,000MYR Pahang
- -Food Industry- HR & Admin Executive 3,000～3,500MYR Cheras (KL)
- -Manufacturing- Account Executive 2,800～3,500MYR Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- 【人気の総務・秘書職】【南国リゾート・ペナン勤務】プラスチック加工品メーカー/ゼネラルマネージャーの秘書 兼 総務職【ペナン勤務】 5,000～7,000MYR
- Admin Executive 1,800～2,000MYR
Assistant Manager – HR/Admin ID:40302
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,800MYR 〜 5,500MYR|
|Job Description||Company Introduction: A Japan largest paper producer, established in Malaysia at the year of 1990. Currently having factory in Korea, China, Vietnam, Taiwan and several Southeast Asia countries. Having own Innovation Promotion Centre to further improve their products and commit the promise in protecting environment. This job position is designed in the section which responsible for Baby Diapers Manufacturing.
Location: Kuala Langat (Selangor), need own transports to reach.
The Human Resources Assistant Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Assistant Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals. This person also must capable to lead the administration.
<HUMAN RESOURCE related matters>
- Leads the team to achieve department goals, objectives, and systems & strategic planning.
- Oversees the implementation of programs in order to enhance further development of staffs. Also, identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new changes.
- Establishes HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
|Holidays||as per callendar|
- RM 3800 to 5500 / month
- EPF, SOCSO
- Others will be discussed during interview session.
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 Human Resources & Administration Monthly Salary7,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR Pahang
- 2 Human Resource Manager Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 6,000MYR Kedah
- 3 ボーナス年2回！某大手日系企業の出資会社/建設会社の経理 【ぺタリンジャヤ勤務】 Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- 4 General Affairs cum Accounting Assistant (Jp Speaker) Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 3,500MYR Klang (Selangor)
- 5 HR Section Manager (Pahang) Monthly Salary10,000MYR 〜 12,000MYR Pahang