2 Jobs for Sungai Buloh found
Operation Manager ID:487036,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Buloh
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices.
Their strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
1. Determines the operation strategy and plans for the effective use of material and labour resources to achieve optimized production
2. Delegates and assign work schedules and tasks to project and production team
3. Prepare cost estimates and budget required for a manufacturing proposal, either out-sourcing or in-house fabrication
4. Oversee the hiring and orienting of the production employees to ensure a competent workforce
5. Liaise with the production team and/or the subcontractors to ensure the product quality and specification are consistent.
6. Conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers and vendors to ensure a fair bargain for goods and service
RM 6000 ~ RM 8000
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Japanese Speaking Marketing ExecutiveID:482823,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSungai Buloh
Company Profile: A Japanese furniture and indoor facilities manufacturing company, started at the year of 1973. Variety of products such as Bedroom Set, Dining Set, Utility Shelves & Racks, Living Room Set, Flooring Tiles, Kitchen Set, D.I.Y. Furniture’s Parts, Modular System Furniture, Office Furniture, Children Set, Outdoor Furniture and more. With the expertise of 30 years in the industry, they have stand out with their customers-oriented attitude that always strive to understand their needs and implement to their products.
Working Location: Jenjarom & Sungai Buloh
- Most of the time will be working in the factory, Sungai Buloh or Jenjarom depending on MD's schedule(90%), might need to visit clients (raw materials company）in Ipoh and Penang (10%)( go on business trip once a month)
- Reporting to Japanese MD
- Liaise with Japanese buyer
- Product development & Quality control
- Shipment adjustment and play the role as Factory coordinator
- Support the quality control department.
- on‐the‐job training at factory (about from 6 months to 1 year )
- work as marketing , merchandiser, translator (depends on candidate performance)
- Ad hock task from MD
- RM 3,000 to RM 5,000 per month
- Increment once a year