4 Jobs for Simpang Ampat found
Utility Maintenance Mgr / Ass MgrID:492026,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
Basically, Factory Utility maintenance and management against external inspection institution
- Manage and improve the Maintenance utility to achieve highest standards of performance and achieve organizations vision & mission and financial figures
-Respond for external inspection institution
-Drive and achieve the Maintenance KPIs based on budget figures & business directions
-Achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards through effective communication
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance and vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve plant operational performance
- Constantly work together with Production, Engineering, and Planning & QA in order to achieve efficiency and effective plant utilization
- Ensure and meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors
- Bonus averagely 1 month / year
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Tooling Manager / Tooling Senior Manager ID:4887412,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
Development of strategy planning tools and methodologies.
Conduct tooling and machinery failure analysis with team to resolve technical issues aimed at improving quality and reducing scrap.
Plans capability development and product line extension projects, coordinates resource allocation with functional managers and oversees project execution.
Identify, prioritize and correct manufacturing / tooling issues which create quality problems.
Constant review and initiate improvements on existing tooling processes and procedures in line with business dynamics and raising the level of customers’ satisfaction.
Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and ensure availability of all raw material in line with customer forecasts
Direct and supervise all activities related to Tool room and Tooling Engineering department.
Responsible for implementing mould making process with coordination from the various departments especially for projects development.
Responsible for manpower allocation, monitoring and assessing tooling schedule and performance.
Responsible for reviewing and approving of new mould design and approval of purchase of new modification tool.