7 Jobs for Simpang Ampat found
営業（事業開発・物流部門）[Penang勤務]ID:455786,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak
- 既存顧客に対する商品、新サービスのご案内業務(YAMATO MALAYSIAのサービス：宅急便・物流・追跡・支払い・倉庫・引越し)
Japanese Translator ID:454093,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSimpang Ampat
1) Assist the Japanese Expatriates in their daily business operations an activities.
2) Involved in daily administration tasks.
3) Act as an interpreter / translator in business activities such as meetings, discussions and job interviews.
4) Responsible in translations for documentations from Japanese to English / Malay or vice versa.
2 months contractual bonuses, meal subsidy, toll claimable, transport allowance
enior executive Corporate AffairID:448313,200 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
Senior Executive / Executive job scope
Corporate Affair Section
1) To perform activities required for a sound & effective corporate governance operation
2) To prepare / propose appropriate policies for the proper administration of the company
3) To conduct effective communication activities to ensure penetration of company policies or guidelines to all Associates of the company
4) To produce a quarterly company news letter and updates of company profile
5) To lead the organization of company internal recreation events to enhance relationship
6) To conduct promotional activities for good participation of all events or conventions that are participated mostly by Associates
7) To make plan and execute such plan for the successful organization of such events or conventions
8) To support other operations within the Section as and when required
9) To be the trainer for the training of Associates on matters related to policy, governance & compliance of the company
10) To represent the company in any communication activities with stakeholders
11) To prepare annual management calendar and coordinate corporate meetings under statutory requirements including liaison with company secretary
12) To organize monthly management meetings and prepare minutes for recording.
13) To prepare Officer’s transport arrangement
14) To attend to Officer’s claims submission
15) To coordinate factory visit request and support the visitation.
16) To coordinate and execute CSR plan
17) To perform all jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
Bonus: 2 times a year
Transportation. toll, ALL claimable.
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Analog & PowerID:444163,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Drive design in and product promotional activities in Malaysia
* Provide technical support to customers design
* Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
* Conduct regular seminars and training
* Align and Coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
To be advice during interview
Maintenance & Facilities 【DGM or team manager 】ID:442408,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
- Manage and direct the MF resources in order to resolve all machinery & facilities related issues and to implement continuous improvements to achieve MF KPIs
- Manage and increase the site M&E effectiveness and efficiency, improve on project delivery through engagement & motivation of staffs; improvement of information flow & effective communication to support better management reporting, organizational planning and driving to achieve KPI’s
<Maintenance and Facilities Management>
- Manage and improve the MF system and infrastructure to achieve highest standards of performance for MF function in support and achieve of organizations vision & mission and financial figures
- Establish, drive and achieve the MF KPIs based on budget figures & business directions
- Develop operations staffs through effective communication, positive staff motivation & engagement to achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards
- Effectively delegate any maintenance and facilities issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance and facilities vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve plant operational performance
- Lead the MF team to implement energy saving project and analyse equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency
- Initiate activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs
- Constantly work together with Production, Engineering, and Planning & QA in order to achieve efficiency and effective machine utilization
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors
<Financial & Cost Management>
- Prepare and justify departmental budget; and control and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures and hold responsibility for MF budgets
- Manage, control and analyse the MF cost based on Profit and Loss; and pre-set cost reduction target to align with organization directive
- Ensure proper identification, effective utilize and adequate preventive maintenance of machinery, equipment, M&E systems and other operations assets of company
- Provide leadership support, supervise, monitor, develop and motivate engineers and technicians constantly to achieve high productivity and completed the tasks assigned on time
- Promote relationship with strategic vendors and suppliers to acquire new technologies in order to improve manufacturing process and reduce manufacturing cost
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behavior expected of them. Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
- Ensure an effective interface with other departmental staff is maintained
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
<Risk & Succession Management>
- Identify, analyse, develop and propose the appropriate measures and strategy to mitigate the MF operational risks
- Ensure that adequate resources and accurate/timely information is disseminate to management in order to contain and manage the excursion and business risk
- Recruit right employees, develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities, and prepare for advancement or promotion into ever more challenging roles in the organization
- Bonus averagely 1 month / year
Customer service ManagerID:441436,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
-To monitor ISO progress and ensure if follow rules and regulations.
-To handle dealers and customers and actively involved in technical issue discussion with technical team.
-To guide other team members to analysis on their dealer’s after sales operation
-To attend weekly management meeting and prepare report if necessary
-To manage department’s budget
-To set up department’s activity plan and to assign to subordinates, meanwhile monitor PDCA periodically
-To provide necessary instruction to subordinates and monitor subordinates’ work progress
-To undertake any other projects, tasks and duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
Bonus: 2 times a year
provide company car
Transportation. toll, ALL claimable.
Sales Engineer (Penang)ID:433013,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Manage and grow Japanese customers in the Asean Region
- Liaise closely with HQ in Japan on customers projects transfer to ASEAN
- Co ordinate pricing with Marketing department and facilitate quotes to customers
- Uncover new design -in opportuntities
- Review customers forecast and work with customer service department to sure smooth deliveries to customers
- Build good rapport with customers to gain market share
To be advice during the interview