9 Jobs for Simpang Ampat found
Account Manager/Sales Engineer/ ExecutiveID:445333,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Manage and grow existing customers to achieve sales and profit objectives
* Develop new customers base in the Malaysia region
* Provide effective support to customers to gain market share
* Uncover new design-in opportunities and facilities quality assurance matters
To be advice during interview
【URGENT】HR ManagerID:437534,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- To arrange Japanese people business trip
- To arrange Visa related matters for Japanese people and foreign workers.
- Report to Group President
- Working closely with immediate superior to ensure that the departmental objectives can be carried out effectively and efficiently
- Immediately inform/discuss with your immediate superior if you face any problem that required attention that related to the departmental function and job responsibilities
- To follow all legitimate instruction of your immediate superior accordingly
- To discuss any arising problem openly and wisely if there are any differences in opinions
- To ensure that working environment are always clean, tidy and safe
- Do not take any drastic action without consulting your superior that could result in loss or danger to self, property or others
- To make sure that all rules and regulations pertaining work, productivity and quality are strictly adhered
- To ensure the administrative functions are carried out smoothly by all human resource departments within the Group
- To ensure the respective HR department enforce the administrative procedure and compliance by all related departments
- To ensure the office & plant facilities of the companies within the group are maintain.
- To work together with respective HR should repairing and maintaining for office & plant facilities are required to ensure no interruption to business operations
- To coordinate and communicate with government agencies and private agencies to ensure the necessary administration duties carried up effectively
- To ensure sufficiency of manpower supply to all the companies within the group
- To ensure quality of manpower supply in order to meet the job description & job specification as requested and mentioned by the related department
[Training & Development]
- To ensure the objective of the respective ISO on training & development are achieved
- To ensure annual training plan are implemented effectively
- To arrange certain activities for the Group to enhance employee relationships, motivate and retaining employees within companies in the Group
- To enforce disciplinary procedures to ensure employees compliance to the company rules & regulations
- To advise Management on the new regulation and how to implement
- To liaise with the government agencies such as Labor and IR department where necessary
- To ensure the performance management process are running effective and fairly
- To monitor the process of performance management in each department and provide advise if necessary
- To compile & summarize the bonus & increment table for management further discussion and advise if needed
[Compensation & Benefits]
- To ensure the payroll activities are accordance with government rules & regulation
- To ensure all government reports are submitted on time
- To ensure internal equity are competitiveness if compare with external equity for talent retention
- To advise management for any compensation and benefits issues
<SAFETY & HEALTH>
- To ensure the Safety Committee formed and run effectively
- To ensure safety & health policy are enforce effectively and compliance with safety & health Act
- To liaise with department head and government agencies on Safety & Health & environment issues
- To advice top management on safety issues
- To ensure company safety & environment are compliance to ISO18001
- To make sure that the security procedures are followed
- To monitor that the alarm system are in orders
- To assist the security officer on arising matters
- To advice the top management of security issues
after probational time,
1 For a manager
add about 1000RM as allowance for the head of department.
2 For an assistant manager
100RM for cell phone
They decide the position in the interview.
Maintenance & Facilities 【DGM or team manager 】ID:442408,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
- Manage and direct the MF resources in order to resolve all machinery & facilities related issues and to implement continuous improvements to achieve MF KPIs
- Manage and increase the site M&E effectiveness and efficiency, improve on project delivery through engagement & motivation of staffs; improvement of information flow & effective communication to support better management reporting, organizational planning and driving to achieve KPI’s
<Maintenance and Facilities Management>
- Manage and improve the MF system and infrastructure to achieve highest standards of performance for MF function in support and achieve of organizations vision & mission and financial figures
- Establish, drive and achieve the MF KPIs based on budget figures & business directions
- Develop operations staffs through effective communication, positive staff motivation & engagement to achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards
- Effectively delegate any maintenance and facilities issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance and facilities vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve plant operational performance
- Lead the MF team to implement energy saving project and analyse equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency
- Initiate activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs
- Constantly work together with Production, Engineering, and Planning & QA in order to achieve efficiency and effective machine utilization
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors
<Financial & Cost Management>
- Prepare and justify departmental budget; and control and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures and hold responsibility for MF budgets
- Manage, control and analyse the MF cost based on Profit and Loss; and pre-set cost reduction target to align with organization directive
- Ensure proper identification, effective utilize and adequate preventive maintenance of machinery, equipment, M&E systems and other operations assets of company
- Provide leadership support, supervise, monitor, develop and motivate engineers and technicians constantly to achieve high productivity and completed the tasks assigned on time
- Promote relationship with strategic vendors and suppliers to acquire new technologies in order to improve manufacturing process and reduce manufacturing cost
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behavior expected of them. Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
- Ensure an effective interface with other departmental staff is maintained
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
<Risk & Succession Management>
- Identify, analyse, develop and propose the appropriate measures and strategy to mitigate the MF operational risks
- Ensure that adequate resources and accurate/timely information is disseminate to management in order to contain and manage the excursion and business risk
- Recruit right employees, develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities, and prepare for advancement or promotion into ever more challenging roles in the organization
- Bonus averagely 1 month / year
Customer service ManagerID:441436,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
-To monitor ISO progress and ensure if follow rules and regulations.
-To handle dealers and customers and actively involved in technical issue discussion with technical team.
-To guide other team members to analysis on their dealer’s after sales operation
-To attend weekly management meeting and prepare report if necessary
-To manage department’s budget
-To set up department’s activity plan and to assign to subordinates, meanwhile monitor PDCA periodically
-To provide necessary instruction to subordinates and monitor subordinates’ work progress
-To undertake any other projects, tasks and duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
Bonus: 2 times a year
provide company car
Transportation. toll, ALL claimable.
【ペナン勤務】大手日系商社グループにて勤務ID:435895,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
【NEED COSTING EXPERIENCE】Account officerID:433062,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
• Responsible for monthly accounting entries, and financial management reports (assist with month end closing & reporting) on timely basis.
• Provide full support on the cost accounting, and documentation.
• Assist in analyze of product cost and highlight the critical issues relate to the product cost.
• Perform standard costings, develop, and maintain standard cost.
• Prepare standard cost roll up to all range of Raw Material, work-in-progress and finished goods.
• Involvement in the year end auditing.
• Accounting practices and guidelines.
• Any adhoc duties as required.
Sales Engineer (Penang)ID:433013,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Manage and grow Japanese customers in the Asean Region
- Liaise closely with HQ in Japan on customers projects transfer to ASEAN
- Co ordinate pricing with Marketing department and facilitate quotes to customers
- Uncover new design -in opportuntities
- Review customers forecast and work with customer service department to sure smooth deliveries to customers
- Build good rapport with customers to gain market share
To be advice during the interview
Circuit Design Engineer Executive - SeniorID:430892,850 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Responsible in the total IC design flow of Automotive or Consumer product including Circit Design, Layout Support, Evaluation, Consumer support, MP Support and other.
- Capable to lead / manage a Project and make proper schedule for related task.
- Design new / improve existing circuit to meet customer target specification, application function, quality and cost.
- IC characteristic evaluation of circuit designed.
- Analyze the root cause of circuit failures if any and provide countermeasure to the circuit design.
- Hold design reviews of blocks with peers / management to show design meets spec targets and requirements.
For Fresh: RM2850 (normal degree), + 200 (1st class degree) + 200(1st class Master)
For Experience: negotiable + based on C&B simulation
<3 to 5 years>
Senior Design Engineer 3500 to 4200
with 1st class 3800 to 4400
with Master 4000 to 4600
with PHD 4500 to 5000
<6 to 7 years>
Senior Design Engineer 4700 to 5000
with 1st class 4900 to 5200
with Master 5100 to 5400
with PHD 5500 to 5800
a.Maternity. 1st child RM300, 2nd child-RM200 and 3rd child-RM100
b.Communication – RM30/mth
c.Bridge Toll (if stay mainland) – RM140/mth
d.Service Award (3rd & 5th year) – RM100 & RM200
e.Technical award (Intech project) – RM100~RM6k
f.Interest Car Subsidy (4% for max 4 year)
g.Meal subsidy (weekday-max RM40), (Weekend -maxRM80)
h.Mileage claim RM0.5/km
Overtime Meal Allowance (Weekday RM20 and Weekend RM 40)
セールスマネージャー職 【ペナン勤務】ID:401667,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
プラスチック樹脂射出成形 (plastic injection molding) を設計から製造までワンストップソリューションを提供しており、サービス領域は、ウエハー、医療パーツ、オートメーション、パッケージングまで様々な展開をしております。現在はプラスティック医療用品を中心にサービス展開しております。