4 Jobs for Seputeh found
Key Account Executive ID:484365,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeputeh
This is a Japan Company who supports power industry customers in Malaysia, working closely with the Energy Systems & Solutions Division in the Sydney office and Japan office
1. Understand the customer values and their organisation internal operation, budget cycle, maintenance cycle & practice.
2. Foster relationships with customers at all levels.
3. Develop and drive strategies, solutions and proposals for each opportunity for potential sales.
4. Update internal documentation, including Target Projects List, Customer Profiles.
5. Take initiative in negotiations and follow up with the customer.
6. After securing the order, plan, review, coordinate and execute the project in outages, manage the project within the project cost, schedule and quality.
7. Attend Meetings with Customers as Representative of the Company.
8. Overview the lead time delivery of spare parts, labor, TA’s arrangement for outage work execution with Contract Administrative (CA) and Technical Support Engineer (TSE). The role is NOT to be involved to all steps, but to monitor and deliver the related documents (invoicing, DO)/parts and others to Customers in timely manner.
9. Review and coordinate schedule of outage works activity, internally and externally for the outage work execution.
10. Collect necessary data, info and VOC (Voice of Customer) for Service Business activities, and to forward this information to relevant persons/parties such as but not limited to management, engineers and commercial staff in the Company / affiliated group companies / etc.
11. Take lead in SBU (Service Business Unit) team to support planning and implementing the sales activities.
12. Coordination between Company & Customer (direct contact for confirmation, clarification & explanation).
13. Report discussion results at Meeting (write Minutes of Meeting) to the Company
14. Support the Company for Commercial & General Affairs such as Tax Exemption List, Insurance,
Transportation, Custom Clearance, etc.
15. Participate in the Group Globalization activities as the Company’s representative, whenever
16. Learn company’s way of thinking, behavior and make use of it into actual business;
17. Any other assignments required from the Company.
Basic Salary up to RM 8,000
Details to be shared during the interview
Senior Sales Executive / Sales Manager (SEA) (Food Ingredient)ID:483545,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeputeh
- Identify and developing New customers/business partners and built a stable sales platform that is profitable and sustainable long term growth potential for local and SEA countries
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle activities including client prospecting, product presentation, sampling, pricing, payment collection, sales support, market planning and reporting.
- Meet sales target set by the company.
- Work closely with HQ product team including constantly feedback survey, monitor market trends, competition's products / pricing info, customer preferences, identify new products/target customers and action plans to generate product demand.
- Provide support and after sales services include problem resolution, expert advice, consultancy and strengthening customer relationship.
- Visit and establish productive, professional relationship with target key customers ,proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs constantly.
- Coordinate marketing and sales activities including sales visit, exhibition participation, visit with Sales Manager or HQ product team.
- Manage and lead proactively a sales team and support them by achieving the sales target.
Mobile Application DeveloperID:480894,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRSeputeh
Mobile Application Developer
Software Developer (PHP)ID:480784,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSeputeh
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency and practices
- Maintain and support existing system