6 Jobs for Seputeh found
CAE Account Manager (Sales)ID:491826,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
Industry: Software solution provider
Position: CAE Account Manager (Sales)
Manage sales achievement from CAE solutions and engineering services in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
*Achieve monthly/quarterly/Annual sales targets
*Create strong pipelines of customers (direct and appointed agents) and new businesses
*Build rapport with existing/new customers/appointed agents, analyze customers’ needs and
provide suitable solutions
*Take massive actions to generate leads actively (with well planning of customer visitation, telephone,
emails, etc.), conduct sales presentation actively to potential customers/agents
*Provide assistance and support to appointed agents
*Work hand-in-hand with technical team
*Participation in seminars, workshops, trade shows, etc. as and when necessary for products knowledge
*Reporting to the Superior as scheduled (day-to-day responsibilities, sales report/sales activity etc.),
management of junior team members, team work with colleagues
*Entitled for OT pay but not common or recommended. Visiting clients or going home directly is acceptable.
-Petrol, parking for sales activity all can be claimed. (Use own car)
-Fixed annual bonus
-Good commission (Kindly consult with pic for details)
-Entitled for OT but not common for sales position (mostly leave on time)
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Japanese Speaking Shipping and Admin executiveID:488263,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSeputeh
Company Profile: A Japanese furniture and indoor facilities manufacturing company, started at the year of 1973. Variety of products such as Bedroom Set, Dining Set, Utility Shelves & Racks, Living Room Set, Flooring Tiles, Kitchen Set, D.I.Y. Furniture’s Parts, Modular System Furniture, Office Furniture, Children Set, Outdoor Furniture and more. With the expertise of 30 years in the industry, they have stand out with their customers-oriented attitude that always strive to understand their needs and implement to their products.
Working Location: Midvalley
- Liaise with Japanese Native Client in Japan on goods ordering
- Arrange shipment of goods from Malaysia to Japan according to the order
- Plan shipping schedule, arrange shipping and take order from Japanese client in Japan
- other ad-hock task
- RM 3,000 to RM 5,000 per month
- Increment once a year
[KL/Johor] Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:484245,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, KLCC
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Mobile Application DeveloperID:480894,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRSeputeh
Mobile Application Developer
Software Developer (PHP)ID:480784,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSeputeh
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency and practices
- Maintain and support existing system