11 Jobs for Seputeh found
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
<KL Position> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496823,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSeputeh
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Account & Admin Staff 【Japanese Speaker】ID:496422,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSeputeh
- To assist the Senior Accounting Executive in below task.
- To maintain full set of accounts including preparation of management reports, AR,AP Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation.
- To involve in daily accounting operations.
- To assist in monthly/quarterly/yearly group reporting and analysis.
- To prepare month end and year end schedules and reconciliations.
- To ensure effective cash flow monitoring.
- To maintain and improve internal control procedures.
- To perform any adhoc duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- To communicate with Japanese and translate
- AL: 10days
- MC: 14days
総務・経理業務担当スタッフID:496414,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSeputeh
- 基本給: RM 3,500-4,500
- ボーナス: 1カ月～2か月分の月給
- 通勤手当: 月RM250
- 医療手当: 年間最大 RM 3,000まで
- デンタル手当: 年間最大 RM 300まで
- 有給: 10日
- メディカルリーブ: 14日
National Sales ManagerID:496346,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
One of the world’s most successful dairy companies, and has consecutively ranked No.1 in the Asian dairy industry for several years. It is also the largest dairy company in China, and offers the most comprehensive range of products.
Working Location: The Gardens
• Responsible for the establishment and planning of key customer systems in the sales area
• Negotiating and cooperating with relevant stores, guiding each store; assisting superior leaders, standardizing management of key national customers, and formulating corresponding sales
• Plan strategy to achieve sales increase and expand market share
• Report Sales and Expenses by using standard forms & unit on the 5th working day of each month
• Coordinate Key Account with HQ and coordinate with sales area
• Responsible to coordinate between dealers and customers
• Training for new joiners and promoters of the sales area
• Establish sales database and data analysis (sales, expenses, contracts and etc.)
• Develop and implement promotion plans with HQ, planning and coordinating regional promotion programs and implement international promotion plans
• Ensure the sales plan of HQ is completed
• Collection and analysis of competitors’ product information
• Follow up and inspect delivery, handling of emergency work
RM 6000-RM 10000
Attractive benefits to be discussed during the interview
Project ManagerID:495647,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
• Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
• Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
• Liaise closely with Contract Department in order to monitor the project financing to ensure the implementation is within the budget;
• Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc.;
• Assist/ advise the Contract Department in price negotiation with vendors, recommending the selection of vendor and evaluate their performances;
• Obtain prior consent from PGM/ GMC for any excess cost to be incurred in the execution of process;
• Communicate with client and vendors of the plan / contract in order to ensure that necessary and clear information are being disseminated;
• Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department on finalization of project account;
• Ensure defects and complaints during hand over and defect liability period are properly handled and controlled;
• Supervise the work of all subordinates in the project team including performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Other details to be discussed during the interview.
Mobile Developer (iOS) (49501)ID:495014,500 MYR ~ 6,300 MYRSeputeh
iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
-Design and build applications for the iOS platform
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
-Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
I-dentify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)