7 Jobs for Selayang Baru found
Engineer (Building) JD-PMD-EB - 1 yr contract renewableID:508764,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Nilai, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. To understand Project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality and support Project Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
2. To coordination of the various trades in relation to all the works.
3. To check for discrepancy between design and construction drawings.
4. To ensure the constructions are as per approved design and use of materials etc.
5. To liaise with subcontractors/suppliers and customers.
6. To check, supervise and report on the performance of the subcontractors and suppliers.
7. To jointly prepare with the specialist subcontractors, the various work method statements and/or Safe Operating Procedures when required.
8. To monitor and periodically report to the Project Manager the project’s progress status at the interval as directed by the Project Manager.
9. To enhance safety awareness throughout construction period.
10. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Total Management Systems.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
To be disclosed during interview
Hr & Admin Executive ID:513083,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle in the full spectrum of Human Resources activities.
- Responsible for all HR documentation and administration such as employment confirmation, promotion, warning and termination letters, personnel documents, attendance, leave administration, medical records, insurance, etc.
- Responsible for processing the payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciliation of accounts for Payroll related matters Contact for all payroll related queries.
- Manage employees' performance evaluation.
- Preparing and compiling timely reports on staff listing, manpower movement and other administrative updates.
- Liaise with HR on the employee movement (new hire, resignation, unpaid leave, staff repayment, overtime, bonus/AWS payout etc)
- Prepare all necessary documentation in respect of Payroll / EPF / SOCSO and income tax deductions. - resigned employees Annual EA form and Income tax filing
- Ensure all payroll journals are posted in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff disciplinary issues are handled in conformity with the company's policy as well as labour law and take appropriate action.
Indoor Sales Coordinator / Sales ClerkID:493582,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSelayang Baru
Industry: Manufacturing and exporting
Position: Indoor Sales Coordinator / Sales Clerk
• In charge of customers' order processing
• In charge of Export documentations such as B/L, Delivery Order, Invoice, Packing List, letter of credit, Quotation, and liaise with customers and other concerned team
• Preparing shipment documents and slitting job sheets.
• Preparing courier documentation for samples & Proforma Invoices to customers.
• Liaise with sales and warehouse department to ensure that all materials are delivered on time.
• Checking stock for invoice conversion in inventory system.
• Take orders from customers through telephone when necessary.
• Supporting sales team for any sales related matters
• Any other duties assigned by management
Salary: 2,500-3,500 MYR, open for discussion
■Business trip allowance
■Petrol and toll on company’s business is claimable
■Bonus：1 time per year. One month contractual bonus is payable
■Annual leave：14 days
■must need vehicle
HR Trainer ID:508314,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
We are looking for an HR Trainer (Coaching) to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting a creative training program, responsible for recruiting suitable talents for the company besides conducting training for internal staff and educational programs.
A corporate trainer is a specialist responsible for increasing a company's productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees. They use seminars, lectures, and team exercises to update employees on company goals and procedures.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and more.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- To assist in recruiting activities such as posting job advertisements, sourcing & screening of applicants, interview arrangement and drafting of offer letters
- To assist in the coordination of Internal/In-House Training such as training facilities, meal arrangement and preparation of training documents.
- Coordinating the new hire orientations
- Provide administrative support for HR daily function work
- Any other relevant duties which may be assigned by superior from time to time
Purchasing ExecutiveID:508302,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
- Able to perform the job function of purchasing department with minimal supervision.
- Sourcing, evaluating, comparing and negotiating prices to obtain the most ideal supply options.
- Conducting research on potential products, comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Ensure that purchase quality, quantity, delivery and price is correct
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Ensure all purchasing records are up to date, generated periodically
Account Manager ID:508286,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
We are looking to hire an Accounts Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Accounts Managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and have an investigative nature.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including monthly and End-year process
Accounts payable AP/receivable AR, Cash receipts, General ledger, payroll and utilities
- Treasury, Budgeting, Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital Assets reconciliations
- Bank account statement reconciliations
- Fixed asset activity, Credit control & debt activity
- Inventory control Management
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations to improve internal systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Analyze cost, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Meet financial accounting objectives
HR Manager (Recruitment)ID:508175,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSelayang Baru
• Update recruiting procedures or create new procedures
• Oversee and supervise the recruiting team
• Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
• Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
• Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
• Reviews employment applications and background check reports
• Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast