2 Jobs for Sarawak found
Sales & Marketing Executive (Bintulu) ID:463374,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSarawak
• Attending customer’s inquiry, quotation, sales contract
• Maintaining and developing relationship with existing and new customer
• Monitoring and ensuring timely delivery of goods
• Plan and execute sales & marketing activities
• Attend trade exhibition or events when required
• Analyze market trends, price and competition
• Preparing reports
• Monitoring and ensuring timely collections
Transport Manager (3PL Logistic) working in Kuching, SarawakID:461187,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSarawak
Our client is A local company which established in 2001, and having total of 80 employees. Core business is Liaises with automotive industry to conduct freight transfer/import/export within Malaysia. Currently, they are one of the pioneers in Malaysian Automotive Logistics.
They are looking for a Transport Manager in Kuching to monitor land transport related operations for their company's business, they require you to perform the below stated job task, and express your talent in management to ensure the quality and flow of transportation for our client:
1. Oversee and lead the land transport operations and activities in Kuching.
2. Oversee and lead the vessel and yard operations in Kuching.
3. Ensure day to day operations runs smoothly and efficiently.
4. Ensure that the Company’s plan is followed in all aspects related to transportation management.
5. Oversee deliveries, routes, load and schedules planning.
6. Liaise with customers, communicating effectively and responding to their requirements.
7. Manage all aspect of safety and staffs.
8. Ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements.
9. Plan and implement new policies, standard operating procedures, and Company initiatives.
10. Responsible for budget and financial matters on transportation business.
11. Manage cost effectively.
12. Continuously review and recommend areas of improvement for operation, processes, safety and staff management.
13. Other tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
To be qualified for the job, our client would like to meet people with:
1. Minimum of 5 years experiences as managing land transport and leads a team of drivers
2. Experience in vessel and yard management.
3. Greatly familiar with land transport, port and yard regulations and compliance
4. Ability to communicate and do presentations in English and Malay languages.
5. Leadership skills, and to take control/resolve for situations
6. Willing to work or long hours whenever required
Confident to challenge on the job?
To apply, contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client would need a talent for the job tasks which requires good leadership, communication & project management skills, with ability to multi-tasking.
In return, they will offer great competitive salary for the job depending and accessing your abilities and skills