2 Jobs for Sarawak found
Business Development Executive (Kuching)ID:494532,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSarawak
• Responsible to assist all product oriented task.
• Understanding and visiting market and customer.
• To execute product; branding strategy and implementation.
• To provide after sales service and problem solving for user behavior.
• Ensuring brand awareness and profitability.
• Piloting the innovation and creating new indications and expanding markets.
• Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
• Accountability for Brand’s performance & working closely with sales team.
• Execution of trade and promotional activities. (Products launching, Roadshows, Professional Demos, Seminars, Safety Talks, etc.)
• Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities.
• To execute superior ad-hoc basis project and assignment given.
• Familier in Automotive and Solar experience
Clinical SpecialistID:491993,200 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRSarawak
• Provide effective technical consultative service to customers before, during and after routine surgical cases
• Consistently drive customer and patient satisfaction
• Apply product proficiency by ensuring customers comprehend technical specifications and on-label use of products
• Case prearrangement and instrument & implant kits monitoring
• Provide inventory management and invoicing to customers and branch operations
Provide surgeons and clinical staff with technical information regarding the use of Stryker products prior to, during and/or after surgical procedures; respond to customer queries and requests.
• Assist and support workshop and in service
• Provide consigned and owned inventory management support by delivering, organizing and monitoring inventory of implants and instruments at customer location.
• Attend and support routine primary surgical procedures.
• Confidently identify and troubleshoot product-related problems and/or issues related to a customer’s application of a product.
• Document every incident regarding product performance; assist in preparing reports regarding these product issues according to Company policy and governmental requirements.
• Assist in the return/addition of goods resulting from field service issues, stock adjustments, field actions, and administrative processes according to Company procedures.
• Ensure that products requiring maintenance and/or evaluation are returned to the branch in a timely manner.
• Under the direction of a manager, Sales Rep, provide limited product training to colleagues and/or customers in both one-on-one and in-service settings.
• Help drive sales initiatives by assisting with technology upgrades.
• Interact with various internal stakeholders (e.g., marketing, product development) concerning products and product application.
• Successfully complete initial training/certification program for Orthopaedic Specialists and demonstrate proficiency in products routinely used in specific customer accounts.
Maintain product/instrumentation knowledge and professional skills through internal training, external seminars and other available means.