2 Jobs for Sarawak found
Product Sales Executive (Sarawak)ID:452302,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSarawak
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by Makita Malaysia management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed Makita dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all Makita product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, Makita web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by Makita Malaysia management
Branch Manager (Kuching) ID:448577,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSarawak
In this role, your key accountabilities include:
Responsible for the managing the daily branch operations and the branch's sales revenues, profitability and KPIs, inclusive of daily branch administration affairs from overseeing work processes to employee relations, branch cooperation and upholding Konica Minolta's core values.
Oversee the activities of sales personnel and ensure achievement of sales target and objectives.
Conduct regular sales meeting to ensure sales pipeline is in place to improve sales productivity.
Organize and conduct monthly Branch Operation Meeting with sales, service and support teams to improve branch's productivity.
Lead the sales team in promoting Konica Minolta's New Business portfolio to customers as an IT services and IT solution provider.
Ensure that all branch's personnel comply with ISO procedures as well as organization compliances and work in liaison with ISO/ Internal Audit team to improve branch processes.
Identify and coach potential personnel on career advancement as part of our development plan.
Ensure that all customers are fully supported by the post-sales service team and ensure efficiency of service and repairs to reduce products down-time.
Promote good business relationship with Branch's top customer accounts.
Analyse competitors' activities, inclusive of introduction of new products, services and pricing, and recommend relevant strategies to the management.
Represent the company at any external meetings to promote Konica Minolta's products.
Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by the Superior.