5 Jobs for Sarawak found
QA Section Head (Test/ Calibration/ FQC/ CQE)ID:462216,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRSarawak
• Responsible for overseeing final testing/ calibration and outgoing product quality assurance and customer field service to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Establish outgoing product inspection system to ensure product quality according to customer requirement and specification through statistic process control.
• Responsible for handling customer complaints, a detailed analysis of return, inspection and improvement, drive the implementation of improvement measures in other departments to improve customer satisfaction.
• Promote customer acceptance of the product changes, gather customer feedback, and understand the quality requirements of the industry trends.
• Sustain Final Test equipment (AOI) through MSA, stability monitoring, calibration and optimization.
• New AOI qualification and development, acceptance and releasing.
• Leading and ensure competency of engineers, technicians and a group of inspectors are well maintained via proper training, certification and performance review.
• Responsible for daily reporting system and weekly report.
Production Section Head ID:462206,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRSarawak
•Key role are ensure the manufacturing team focus and achieving the company production output, yield and cost KPI.
•Responsible to develop the manufacturing staff, ensure good manufacturing team’s discipline in order to create an excellent manufacturing environment.
•Drive for lean manufacturing management.
•Organize and perform production tasks that assigned by the organization, Supporting the organization production output goal.
•Leading the manufacturing team to focus and achieving the company goal.
•Responsible for the daily operation management to ensure smooth production.
•Organize daily operation review meeting, feedback and propose improvement action based on production condition, and drive for implementation and improvement.
•Coordinate the inter-shift and inter-department related matters
•Responsible for production safety in the production floor.
•Responsible for asset, BOM and raw materials control and supervision; Support in monthly stock count activity.
•To assess assistant Manufacturing Engineer performance
•Responsible for production 6S continuous improvement, and constantly improve working environment;
•Liaise with Technology and Quality team to maintain a stable production control in driving an excellent and stable product quality.
•To assess assistant head of production performance
Planning & Material Control ManagerID:4612610,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRSarawak
Design standard capacity model and implement this model.
Design utilization monitoring model based on Capacity number.
Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacturing.
To plan all incoming orders, acknowledging production deliveries to sales and ensuring customers’ delivery requirements are achieved.
To progress any production problems through daily production meeting.
To check materials availability and liaising with purchasing to ensure production plans can be achieved.
To ensure production plans are achievable and issued on time.
To liaise with production prioritizing plans as / when appropriate.
To check and maintain physical stocks against computer figures, investigating discrepancies.
To process and progress schedules as requested by sales.
Design production planning and control systems to coordinate activities and ensure product deliver on time.
Design material planning and control systems to ensure sufficient raw material is available to support production.
Any other work related task assigned by Planning & Operation Director which deem necessary.
Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
Sales Exec (Bintulu) ID:461222,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSarawak
1. Handle/In charge area enquiries and quote RFQ.
2. Request quotations from Vendor etc. for non-price list items.
3. Negotiate with distributors etc.to maximize Company profit margin.
4. Check and confirm quotation contents are correct and relevant.
5. Joint customer visitations with distributors.
6. Visit direct customers.
7. Follow up urgent delivery to CS section and to HQ.
8. Visit customer by planning or whenever necessary.
9. Support CS section in technical matters.
10. Communicate closely among sales engineers and CS section to avoid
11. Monitor enquiries and quote fairly to customers.
1. Discuss with distributors for the monthly order and sales issues,
promotion issues, review past performances & follow up potential
2. Issue monthly order and sales reports to distributors. Check performance
3. Prepare monthly order and sales report.
4. Attend management meeting.
5. Conduct product or technical seminars when required by
6. Provide technical support to distributors & customers.
7. Conduct in-house product presentation.
8. Discuss marketing issues.
9. Assist Finance in difficult accounts receivable.
- 1. Review in-charge current order and sales achievement & propose next
FYE sales target.
2. Prepare TDM (Tsubaki-Distributor Meeting).
1. Participate in exhibition.
2. Participate in seminars or conference in Vendor.
3. Other task assign by direct superior.
Note: Jobs not indicated above may be assigned as and when necessary.
Transport Manager (3PL Logistic) working in Kuching, SarawakID:461187,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSarawak
Our client is A local company which established in 2001, and having total of 80 employees. Core business is Liaises with automotive industry to conduct freight transfer/import/export within Malaysia. Currently, they are one of the pioneers in Malaysian Automotive Logistics.
They are looking for a Transport Manager in Kuching to monitor land transport related operations for their company's business, they require you to perform the below stated job task, and express your talent in management to ensure the quality and flow of transportation for our client:
1. Oversee and lead the land transport operations and activities in Kuching.
2. Oversee and lead the vessel and yard operations in Kuching.
3. Ensure day to day operations runs smoothly and efficiently.
4. Ensure that the Company’s plan is followed in all aspects related to transportation management.
5. Oversee deliveries, routes, load and schedules planning.
6. Liaise with customers, communicating effectively and responding to their requirements.
7. Manage all aspect of safety and staffs.
8. Ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements.
9. Plan and implement new policies, standard operating procedures, and Company initiatives.
10. Responsible for budget and financial matters on transportation business.
11. Manage cost effectively.
12. Continuously review and recommend areas of improvement for operation, processes, safety and staff management.
13. Other tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
To be qualified for the job, our client would like to meet people with:
1. Minimum of 5 years experiences as managing land transport and leads a team of drivers
2. Experience in vessel and yard management.
3. Greatly familiar with land transport, port and yard regulations and compliance
4. Ability to communicate and do presentations in English and Malay languages.
5. Leadership skills, and to take control/resolve for situations
6. Willing to work or long hours whenever required
Confident to challenge on the job?
To apply, contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client would need a talent for the job tasks which requires good leadership, communication & project management skills, with ability to multi-tasking.
In return, they will offer great competitive salary for the job depending and accessing your abilities and skills