6 Jobs for Rawang found
R&D Electronic EngineerID:461095,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRRawang
* Develop software and hardware for laboratory and analytical technology devices, with responsibility for implementation and serial production
* Analyse, design and test of embedded system
* Work with given development tools in the area of hardware and software
* Research work, for instance new electronic parts and competitor products
* Responsible for assembly of functional samples, prototypes and test evaluation
* Develop performance and requirement specifications
* Compile full documentation and keep project files
* Conduct calculations and simulations
* Prepare bill of materials, technical drawings and technical documents, for example instruction for use etc
* Consider in plant processes and international standards (ISO, milestones)
* Implement hazard and error analysis
* Work in accordance with valid standards and guidelines, EMC guidleline, low-voltage guideline etc
* Implement changes for PCBA's and firmware, and follow internal engineering change request workflow
Club Manager :: Golf clubID:461764,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRRawang
Our client is a Japanese owned country gold club opened since 2 decades before, and a member of MGTA (Malaysian Golf Tourism Association).
They provide facilities/services such as 18-hole Championship Golf Course (9 at night) with latest ClubCar electric buggies, Driving Range and Short-Game Practice Facility, Golf Academy, Changing Rooms, Hot/Cold Jacuzzi and Sauna, Pro Shop, Surau, Restaurant & Bar, Meeting & Seminar Rooms.
They are hiring for a Club Manager for the following responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly schedule
• Prepare quotation and to request for deposit.
• Arrange appointment with organizer,
• To have meeting with all the department supervisor.
• Prepare event order and to distribute to all the department.
• On the event day prepare score cards, bag tags and other arrangements as per requested by organizer.
• Help sports dept on scoring and prepare prize list.
• Reception to print the bill and pass to me to get the organizer acknowledgment
• Prepare debit advice after the event
• Thank you letter to organizer
• Follow up on payments
• Put up notice of course clause
• Reciprocal Agreements
• Prepare introduction letter to reciprocal club during members visit to their clubs.
• Filing all the agreements
• Print out latest list of reciprocal
Sales and Marketing :
• Prepare contract rate yearly
• Make booking for travel agents and Confirmation
• Prepare invoice and follow up on payment
• To keep a good relationship with travel agents
▼GOLF BOOKING (online)
• Prepare booking sheet from January to December 2013 manual.
• Key in the booking in the computer and record in the manual booking for tournaments, weekends mini golf competition, travel agents booking and other normal bookings
• Pass two weeks in advance booking to starter
• All the email bookings to confirm and key in the manual booking and in the System .
• Assisting GM
• Handle everything related to the golf park such as booking the golf course, organizing the tour, appointment with the travel agencies and so on.
• Managing staff in the future
• Handling relevant documents per needed
They are pleased to have applicants with:
* Knowledge into F&B and Golf
* Able to handle multitasks and to entertain customers if required
* Responsive to handle issues, expected or unexpected with respect to retain our clients' profitability and trustability.
【No. 1サービスを目指す自動車販売店/未経験OK】総務人事アシスタントID:464505,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRRawang
- 日本人顧客への営業対応 *こちらの頻度はそれほど高くありません
Compassionate Leave: 9 days
医療手当: 月 RM 100
デンタル手当: 年 RM 100
[Japanese Speaker] General Affairs and Human Resources AssistantID:464483,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRRawang
- Support the HR manager
- Responsible for daily HR tasks
- Communicate with HQ in Japan
- Dealing with Japanese customer
- Other miscellaneous work
*The main task is to support the daily tasks Japanese general affairs and HR staff.
This assistant, however, sometimes deal with a few Japanese customers as a sales assistant at the shop.
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Compassionate Leave: 9 days
- Medical Benefit: RM 100 per month
- Dental Benefit: RM per year
the staff can get support if she or he would like to study Japanese
Assistant Accounting ManagerID:464093,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRRawang
This position is "contract employee for 6 months."
However, there is a possibility that this position becomes "full time" after 6 months if he or she reaches the goal and the client thinks is a suitable person for the company.
It is the assistant accounting manager, in charge of monthly accounting report.
-Handling full set of accounts
-Prepare monthly PL report
-Prepare monthly Cash Flow report
-Prepare quarter accounting report
-Responsible for the accounting review
-annual leave: 3days (6 months)
*increase 0.5 day per month
-medical leave: 7 days (6 months)
F&B Logistic and Stores Supervisor [Batu Caves and Rawang] X2ID:464314,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
Our client aims to maintain the highest possible quality as their tradition. They utilize modernized production equipments and adopts strong emphasis on quality control to ensure that all products marketed by them are of superior quality. Their chilled products(brand) are renowned in the local and international market for its quality and freshness.
They were looking for multiple Logistic and Stores Supervisors in 2 locations, Rawang and Selayang Baru to handle logistic and product stocks. You are responsible as below tasks::
• Reporting to Finance and Director; overall responsible to develop, manage and maintain departmental procedures in coordination with other departments.
• Resolve work related problems, recommend measures to continually improve inventory control and efficiency in deliveries to the customers.
• Ensure proper control of stock inventory system – wise and physical control.
• Maintain proper records of the materials inventory;
• Ensure storage as per the prescribed storage conditions and to ensure timely deliveries to the customers.
• Ensure to effectively maintain minimum stock level at all times.
• Ensure effective and efficient delivery of the products to the customers as per the commitments.
• As department trainer/internal auditor.
• To prepare data analysis & present during management meeting/review.
• To in-charge department procedure / work instruction implementation & update.
• To implement and maintain the ISO 9001 Management System & 5S to ensure quality of food products.
• To perform any other ad hoc project / task / duties as and when required by the management.
*Ensure training of employees in the related areas and maintain the departmental policies and procedures in a positive way.
They would be pleased to have applicants with below:
1. Adoptive to logistics/warehouse related job, ready to perform tasks in environments like in cold storages, warehouse etc
2. Having 3 and above years supervising/managing in logistics for F&B trading companies, or related experience
3. Ability to make insight knowings and researches into product stocks and maintain control of stores efficiently