48 Jobs for Penang Mainland found
Country Manager ID:524749,000 MYR ~ 13,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
• Responsible for whole operation matters of the Company such as cross-border transportation, trucking, forwarding, warehousing, maintenance, etc.
• To ensure business operations are running efficiently and effectively while also shaping the strategy for future growth and stability.
• To improve service/to reduce cost in operational activities
• Supervise and train head of departments and other subordinates including drivers
Sales Engineer / Sales ManagerID:524684,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
A high-performing Sales Engineer to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the Company competitive and innovative. He/she will be responsible for explore and develop market for standard metrology technology in different industries such as automotive, machine tools, bearing and Die & Mould etc….
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Sales Manager
- Define & list potential customers
- Develop new customer segment
- Establish first contact and promote Mahr products, generate inqueries
- Work out project proposals, explain and negotation with customers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs
- Indentify emerging markets and markets shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- frequent travelling is required for customer visit
-Bonus linked to KPI
-AL 14 days
-Work from home
【ペナン勤務・フレックス制・好待遇！】日系企業の通訳兼、秘書ID:521578,500 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
■勤務時間：平日 8:30 - 17:30
※出社時間は、7:30 - 9:00の間で30分単位で変更可（退社時間も応じて変動する）
■勤務地 ： ペナン
■給与 ：RM 8,500-RM 12,000 ※ご経験やスキルに応じる
Credit & Marketing Executive or Senior ExecutiveID:524623,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBukit Mertajam
This Credit & Marketing role mainly focus on Industrial & equipment HP and mostly dealing with SME clients, business owners from various sectors and those clients recommended from our suppliers.
The candidate doesn’t have to search new prospects but require to build up good relationship with suppliers to get the leads.
• To market industrial hire purchase product to existing customers and new prospects.
• To conduct site visit and Know Your Customer (KYC) on new applications and make recommendations with sound credit judgement to credit department.
• To ensure assigned cases are followed up timely and ensure completion within stipulated time frame.
• To develop and maintain good business relationship with existing and prospective customers and suppliers.
• To conduct ongoing review on existing customers and assist in collections whenever required.
• Plan and carry out more marketing activities to achieve the target in term of volume amount and number of clients.
• Achieve sales and profit target.
- RM100 Handphone Allowance
- RM150 Parking Allowance (for office building)
- Incentive : entitled every months up to the sales performance
up to RM1k (depending on individual/branch performance)
- AL : 14 days (Assistant Manager: 16 days)
- Business travel claim : RM 0.85/km (claimable when candidate visit client)
- Bonus : Year-end bonus and mid-year bonus (subject to company performance)
IT DeveloperID:5236812,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRBatu Kawan
- To assist on improving on the productivity of ClassA operations
- To provide maintenance support of hardware include server, internet, biometric system, door access system, photocopier & CCTV systems that support business applications and operations
- To provide support for network administration, hardware/software installation, maintenance & implementation of PCs, server, storage, LAN/WAN network, infrastructure
- Plan and manage the IT infrastructure and system related activities, which include projects, operations and resources
- Responsible on providing resolution of network outages, incident management, customer consulting, vendor management, operational delivery and solution design
- Monitor server security, system resources (such as CPU, RAM disk space) and performance using Monitoring tools
- Perform and verify system/data backup and recovery
- Support or train users on IS/IT tools
- Assist in documenting & maintain system procedures and guidelines
- Liaise with vendor on any hardware and software troubleshooting and problem solving
Medical Outpatient and Hospitalization
Senior EHS Engineer in PenangID:518655,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
・Continually monitor, review, and improve company environmental and OSH programs and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
・Investigate, coordinate, and review any incidents and discrepancies and follow-up with corrective and preventive actions until closure.
・Execute enforcement to ensure all activities are in alignment with environmental and OSH regulatory requirements.
・Execute enforcement to ensure workers, vendors and visitors comply with company environmental and OSH requirements.
・Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental, and OSH requirements.
・Liaise with company local management team, on-site team, overseas subsidiary EHS team and factory on all environment and OSH issues.
・Liaise on behalf of the company with appointed client environmental and OSH personnel and local government authorities and agencies such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, KKM, NIOSH, etc.
・Execute, enforce SOP in relation to Pandemic/ National Disaster Control as and when required by legal authorities.
・Execute and review HIRARC for all routine and non-routine activities.
・Compile and update all relevant EHS data and reports to/for management team and customers as and when required.
・Established, organize and coordinate Health and Safety Committee meetings and activities.
・Develop and conduct all environmental and OSH trainings.
・Establish EHS Work Instructions and checklist where required.
・Established, coordinate and managed Emergency Response Team and its related activities.
・Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental and OSH requirements.
・Organize/support EHS outreach activities and promotional programs.
・Prepare report, data analysis related to EHS matters.
・Track environmental, safety and health metrics.
・Perform and commit to other duties and activities assigned by reporting superior and upper line management.
Salary package : RM 5,000 - RM 6,000
- Phone Allowance : RM 100
- Transportation & Car allowance : RM 800 (includes client visit)
- Bonus : twice a year (depends on the company performance)
- AL : 14 days
Finance & Account ManagerID:523088,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRNibong Tebal
Responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, administering the payroll, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and providing financial advice in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive studies to improve the operational and financial effectives of the company. Analyze change and advise accordingly.
- Perform statistics, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data. Provide and interpret financial information. Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends.
- Plan and conduct in-depth studies to determine cost of business activities.
- Recommend budget adjustments and other cost implement measures. Participate in developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure the company's finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain the accounts payable and account receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
- Administer the payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts.
- Prepare income statement, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and etc.
Got Panel Clinic
AL - Follow Malaysia Law
Bonus depending on company performance 2-3 months
Senior Human Resource ID:523094,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRNibong Tebal
To plan, direct and/or coordinate administrative activities to ensure smooth running of business operations at office premises. To support business operations by supervising staff, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees, maintaining a safe and secure work environment and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Establishing policies, procedures and work schedules.
- Provide supplies for administrative used.
- Address and resolve highlighted concerns regarding safety, security or performance that requires management attention.
- Establish conducive and harmonious working environment and compliance with Employment Act and company's codes of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Build and develop employees' skill and competency by providing the right development tools.
- Lead performance appraisal process that assesses employees' performance against the department's goals and targets.
- Create conducive working environment, inculcate company's shared values, integrity and team spirit to all employees in the department and develop a highly motivated team.
Got Panel Clinic
AL - Follow Malaysia Law
Bonus depending on company performance 2-3 months
Hr & Admin Executive ID:523133,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRButterworth
▪ Responsible to assist in preparing and compiling Individual Staff Daily Activity report and Monthly service report to operation Manager’s
▪ Daily operations and administration work.
▪ Handling HR matters including leave applications, MC, discipline, training and communications. To maintain staff attendance and leave record
▪ Liaising with advertising company on advertisement for posts available in company and review the suitable candidate and arrange for interview with Operation Manager
▪ Employment – arrange interview session with candidate and interviewer. Issue Offer Letter for new hires.
▪ Monitor existing staff performance Evaluation and report to operation manager to check and maintain staff claims record (mileage, parking, telephone etc.)
▪ To prepare monthly salary and pay slips to all staff
▪ For staff salary deductions and employer’s contributions, to maintain record and to fill up EPF, Socso,& PCB forms and other deductions such as Zakat for Muslims staff
▪ Dealing with Industrial Relations and Labour Office should any discipline issue arise
▪ To prepare yearly E form and EA forms for employees
▪ Responsible to schedule appointment with vendors and customers
▪ Taking minutes in departmental meetings etc.
▪ Source and dealing with training provider. Training arrangements.
[Penang] Sales ExecutiveID:511974,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
This is trading company that mainly sells electronic products used in mobile phones and flat-screen TVs.
Not big organization but growing and stable business.
- Clients are mostly Japanese includes major electrical equipment manufacturer (TV, Phone manufacturers), but expected to expand the business network for non-Japanese clients.
- Firstly take over the existing clients and slightly increase the weight to find out new clients (50:50 in the end)
- Travel around Penang/Ipoh, and sometimes need to travel to KL (about once in a 2-3 months)
- Visiting existing clients to Follow up products condition or promoting new products
- Preparing the quotation, invoice and any other sales related documents.
- Negotiate or liaise with other branch members in overseas (Japan, Taiwan, China etc) about price and supplier
- Follow up product delivery timing import from Japan
- Customer care regarding the quality problems related to mass production delivery
Salary package: RM 4,500 - RM 6,000 (negotiable)
- No Commission
- Allowance all inclusive, details are revealed after the interview
- Mileage claim for traveling : RM0.7 / km
- Bouns : Once a year (based on company performance, but last year was provided 3 months)