3 Jobs for Others Country found
【インド赴任】建築施工管理者（Site manager / Technical supervisor)ID:499508,000,000 JPY ~ 10,000,000 JPYOthers Country
- 給与：USD 3,000 - 4,000
Working in Laos - Accounting Supervisor ID:4985412,000 MYR ~ 18,000 MYROthers Country
1. In charge of accounting principles, financial management, tax law, economic regulations & related aspects
2. Review the accuracy of bookkeeping and general ledger, making sure all the records are truthful and following the compliance
3. Prepare reports & forms for internal management according to the time schedule and needs
4. Provide required information and documentation for corporate audit purpose
5. Regularly conduct assets & accounts checking with admin, HR and sales department
6. Review, check and file invoices, vouchers, statements and etc
7. Complete other ad hock tasks assigned by leader
- Salary up to 50,000 USD per year (Around 4500 USD / ~ 18,000 MYR per month)
- 1st time travel and quarantine expenses bear by company
- Home country return ticket depends on Covid situation (used to provide 2 times return ticket per year)
- 30 days AL
- Company Event
- Meals and Accommodation provided
(Shared room, 2 pax per room, however single room can be requested with certain amount of salary deduction)
- Visa covered by company
- Driver for daily work
Human Resource Business PartnerID:4929510,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYROthers Country
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for actively integrating the business strategy with people management practices. The HRBP is the link between HR and the business, advising and supporting managers on strategic issues and helping them implement high-performing, integrated HR practices. As part of Group Human Resource, the successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent for the Group as well as manage HR activities in 10 sites globally.
• Formulation, communication and implementation of Group HR programs and initiatives that impact the company Division.
• Strong focus on Talent Management involving attracting and retaining high-quality employees, developing their skills, and continuously motivating them to improve their performance. The intent is to create a motivated workforce that will be retained in the long run.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance where appropriate.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in alignment with the Group HR to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, disciplinary issues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development).
• Proactively work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Manage and provides guidance to Division site HR leads for contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, career development, high potential programs and succession planning.
• Assist to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, where required.
• Participates in the evaluation, selection and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.