3 Jobs for Other Kedah District found
Finance Executive ID:493132,500 MYR ~ 4,400 MYROther Kedah District
- Maintain and improve machine uptime through effective Preventive maintenance
- Check and monitor machine performance on set interval
- Spare part management and inventory control
The salary range is RM2300 – RM4400 (depends on working experience)
-Transportation allowance (Depends on AREA)
-Annual Leaves (1 year – 12 days)
Product Specialist - Trauma ID:491983,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Other Kedah District
The employee is responsible to carry out daily sales and marketing activities (promotion, launch, case attendance, in-service etc) at assigned sales territory.
o Responsible to provide monthly sales forecast, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory
o Identify business opportunities, formulates account strategies & ensure effective implementation of territory action plans
o Carry out sales & marketing activities, responsible to support marketing initiatives including trade show (exhibition) and other key events and promotions such as workshops, company receptions etc.
o Conduct regular product in-service and product presentation to the customers
o Build trust and credibility with customers
o Conduct regular consignment count
o Coordinate payment collection following company’s SOP
o Provide regular market/competitor updates
o Prompt complaints handling adhering to company SOP
o Assisting customers enquiries and provide quotation as needed.
o Forecast stock requirement based on the market feedback and quotation participated.
o Assist in overseeing uncovered sales territory.
o Uphold the Compliance Culture and philosophy of the Company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic not limited to AVAMED.
3k - 4k basic + 1200 trasnport allowance + petrol card + company phone
Product Sales Executive (Northern)ID:490603,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerlis, Kelantan, Terengganu, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management