4 Jobs for Other KL District found
E- Commence ID:480353,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther KL District
・Execution of Marketing and campaign (Both online and offline)
・To create the product page on our EC site (Shopify system)
・To open our online store in the local EC mall. (Shopee, Lazada)
・Management of our own EC site, local EC mall and SNS account.
(order, payment, product listing, shipping order and e-mail/chat user support management)
・Maintenance and operation FAQ page
E- Commerce (senior)ID:480324,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYROther KL District
・Management/Execution of Marketing and UI/UX Design
・To create, enhance and enrich CX/US of our EC site (Shopify system)
・To open our online store in the local EC mall. (Shopee, Lanada)
・Management of our own EC site, local EC mall and SNS(Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) account.
・Analysis and planning of campaign through EC site, mall and SNS.
・Education to EC staff of your team (after getting used to the work)
Technical Engineer (Switchgear, Low Voltage)ID:485504,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other KL District, KLCC
Responsible for continuous improvement of regional customer service functions and daily business operation management, operating to provide on-site service and product knowledge training for overseas customers; Providing product maintenance and other management for on-site faults; processing of C-Level information rapidly, collect quality information of highlighting product A/B level and feedback to headquarters; provide technical support to customers, coordinating and dealing with difficult information, improving the technical level and service satisfaction of overseas customers.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of regional customer service and incorporation of daily business operations into the management and operation of state-owned integrated functions in overseas States and regions.
- Responsible for accepting, answering, delivering regional customer’s information online, feedback and inspection, processing regular C-level information in time.
- Responsible for the statistics and analysis of regional customer’s feedback information, timely report A and B level prominent quality information and assisting in processing.
- Responsible for providing on-site technical services, accident handling services, product maintenance and replacement, and carrying out technical service effect evaluation.
- Responsible for the identification of suspected quality problems of regional returns and exchanges and the inspection, coordination and supervision of the process of acceptance of returns.
- Responsible for regional customers to provide technical support services such as leading product technical consultation, product selection, product knowledge and so on.
- Responsible for providing training to regional customers on troubleshooting and maintenance of sales products.
- Responsible for the cost control and budget of regional customer service, including product replenishment, travel expenses, express delivery, etc.
- Transportation Allowance : Under discussion
- AL : 12 days
- Mobile sim card provided, expenses under company.
- All business travel expenses claimable.
Investment Officer ID:481532,500 USD ~ 8,000 USDOther KL District
• To identify investment opportunities/projects in energy infrastructure related area particularly in renewable and energy efficiency related business
• Close connections with related business and regulator
• To keep up to date with market development and regulation changes.
• Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process in energy/power related business projects: sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.) presentation to ISC/IC.
• Financial modelling
• Strong communication and presentation skill
• Team player