3 Jobs for Other KL District found
Buyer Assistant (Japanese Speaker) ID:488314,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther KL District
・Support/assist Product development in Malaysia and overseas. (Boss is Japanese who can use English)
・Support/assist Assortment of goods which company sale in our store in Malaysia. (will open 1st store (Furniture and Interior) in KL
・Negotiations about price and manufacturing with supplier at factory and office.
・Negotiations about quality with supplier at factory and office.
Store Development ID:489005,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYROther KL District
- Property search
- Inspection / Survey
- Negotiation with the owner
- Rental contract
- Various applications and procedures
- Contract renewal work, etc.
[KL/Johor] Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:484245,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, KLCC
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage