20 Jobs for Other KL District found
Sales Associate (Retail)ID:526452,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKL Sentral, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC
- Responsible for the daily store operations
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive shopping environment
consistent with our brand image
- Establish regular contacts with existing and potential customers, maintaining healthy
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, changes, etc.
- Manages customer inquiries, feedback and after service matters
- Working closely with Retail Manager on sales activity and be part of Leica Camera events.
- Constantly providing constructive feedback to the management on various aspects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attractive salary and commission package
- Work life balance - 6 working days only
- Positive working environment
- Nearby MRT stations
- Annual and Medical Leave
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Staff Purchase
- Training will be provided
- Career advancement, room for promotion
- Annual bonus entitlement (based on performance)
Product Business Development Representative (JPN Speaker)ID:529953,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther KL District
· Follow up & communicate in between buyers’ & suppliers’ requirement.
· Do sample check & development progress at supplier's factory.
· Attend Buyer/ Merchandizer from Nitori Japan for sample check, pre-mass production check & etc.
· Attend buyers from Nitori Japan for furniture exhibition.
· Handle others Sales related jobs.
· Do translation Japanese to English on report to suppliers or vice versa (for Japanese speaker only).
Service Desk Analyst (Japanese speaker)ID:523696,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYROther KL District
You will be the first contact person for customer inquiries about IT.
Examples of problems: desktop, printer installation, AD, Exchange, Office365, hardware, telecommunication equipment failure handling, etc.
Customers: Customers from a variety of industries (manufacturing, retail, etc.)
Respond to telephone inquiries in Japanese and English
For more difficult inquiries, you can ask you to contact a specialized department.
Check, investigate, and respond to technical issues of hardware and software from customers.
Create training content in collaboration with vendors and internal stakeholders.
Identify process improvements and problem prevention to improve service.
Salary: RM 6,000-10,000
Sales Specialist (KL)ID:528972,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• Responsible for the business development with existing and new potential customer to achieve sales target of the company
• Assist in developing product brand / Market strategies.
• Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high quality of service / relationship with client.
• Observe and follow up on customer payments.
• Attend monthly Sales meeting.
• Participates products training, and conduct basic products knowledge to client.
Sales Engineer / Sales Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:528514,800 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
• Manage and grow Japanese customers in the ASEAN region
• Liaise closely with HQ in Japan on customers’ projects transfer to ASEAN
• Co-ordinate pricing with marketing department and facilitate quotes to customers
• Uncover new design-in opportunities
• Review customers’ forecast and work with customer service department to ensure smooth deliveries to customers
• Build good rapport with customers to gain market share
Account StaffID:528442,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther KL District
- Handle malaysia office’s accounts – full sets of accounts
- Key in vouchers using sap system, prepare staff, supplier, tax payments
- Prepare monthly account closing reports and PL analysis
- Prepare and compute salary, EPF, Sosco, Personal income tax monthly, prepare Form E, Form EA, Form BE for Japanese yearly.
- Prepare data for corporate tax return for tax agent, check and confirm the corporate tax return (corporate tax computation and Form C) to tax agent
- Attend auditors and prepare documents for auditors, prepare draft audit report, check and confirm audit report to auditor
- Other accounts related jobs.
Solution Area Specialist (SAS) (HK Market)ID:5281911,000 MYR ~ 16,000 MYROther KL District
SAS’s primary purpose is to increase Cloud Revenue and Cloud Consumption Revenue by Selling With Cloud Partners (Cloud Solution Providers and Independent Solution Vendors). They will leverage on customer programs generated from Tele Sales and prospective customer listing from data-analytic to drive revenue for respective country through partners. Their primary workload will include: Modern Workplace (O365, M365, PowerBI, etc.); and Azure Activation / Consumption.
- Support Tele Sales to drive large and complex deals with advance workload in SMB with sell-with partners, and unmanaged partners
- Support SMB Segment to drive Cloud Adoption, Cloud Consumption, Upsell and Cross Sell Cloud Solutions with high propensity customer sets through sell-with partners, and unmanage partners.
- Supporting partners to drive Azure and Office 365 campaign/programs developed by Microsoft.
- Supporting partners to drive leads/opportunities from Microsoft engines include Marketing, Tele-sales.
AL 15 days
Incentive max RM2000
Project DirectorID:5279415,000 MYR ~ 18,000 MYROther KL District
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Prepare RFP responses to tender
- Review contract items related to delivery
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Delivers the project on time, to budget, appropriate quality, with successful acceptance into service
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages business and project risks, producing an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Conduct internal partners meeting
- Conduct helpdesk support meeting
- Provide guidance and direction on issues raised during the meeting
- Provide guidance and advise to internal project manager, delivery and infra team
- Come out with high level proposal and delivery timeline
- Plan activities according to SOW with client with both internal team and with partners
- Manage partners and internal team in delivering their scope of work according to SOW with client
- Manage change requests that is coming from users and from partners
- Conduct meetings to resolve issues faced throughout project implementation
- Strategize with partners and internal team with action plan for issues raised by client
- Provide high-level design direction for applications’ design and functionality
- Provide input on integration changes
- Manage client business users’ expectations to align with project direction and also with partners’ SOW
- Review effort submitted by partners and negotiate with them for change requests
- Point of contact for issues escalations with client
- Bonus: 1-month
- Medical Insurance for applicant and up to 4 family members.
- AL: 18 days
E-Commerce Staff ID:527894,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther KL District
Sales & Orders:
-Process daily sales orders
-Handle day-to-day activity and operations
-Liaise with store/warehouse on delivery arrangements for confirmed orders
Website/Social Media/Google Management (ASEAN)
-To handle online marketplace Malaysia and Singapore. (Shopee, Lazada, Qoo10)
-Manage Company Ecommerce site and SNS(Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) account.
-Improve user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and develop brand loyalty.
-Shooting products video with video editing for monthly marketing campaign use and branding.
-Understanding and experience in, UX, UI, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Google Analytics.
Handle Customers Enquiries and Complaints
Social Media: Facebook & Instagram
SAP Business AnalystID:527804,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYROther KL District
- Support regional SAP S/4 HANA and business application project implementation.
- Analyse results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, business process improvement, solution design, deployment of SAP
- By Design in coordination with regional and HQ ERP Team and business stakeholders
- Determining how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
Transport allowance RM200 (From house to office)
Transport to visit client (Claimable)
Bonus (Depends company performance, 1-2 months)