3 Jobs for Negeri Sembilan found
Sales Manager (Port Klang, 4k-5k)ID:508824,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRNilai
- Responsible for sales and customs handling, with a focus on imports and exports
- Listening to manufacturers about their logistics needs and proposing services especially Maritime import and export forwarders
- Make a cold call to develop new clients
- This position involves a lot of going out, but no travel.
- Other tasks if needed
※Existing client is 20-30 companies(70%)
※Developp new clients (30% of tasks)
※70% of clients are Japanese companies
Insurance according to the law
2 months bonus (paid in December)
Engineer (Building) JD-PMD-EB - 1 yr contract renewableID:508764,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Nilai, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. To understand Project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality and support Project Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
2. To coordination of the various trades in relation to all the works.
3. To check for discrepancy between design and construction drawings.
4. To ensure the constructions are as per approved design and use of materials etc.
5. To liaise with subcontractors/suppliers and customers.
6. To check, supervise and report on the performance of the subcontractors and suppliers.
7. To jointly prepare with the specialist subcontractors, the various work method statements and/or Safe Operating Procedures when required.
8. To monitor and periodically report to the Project Manager the project’s progress status at the interval as directed by the Project Manager.
9. To enhance safety awareness throughout construction period.
10. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Total Management Systems.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
To be disclosed during interview
[Fresh Graduate Japanese Speaker] Assistant Engineer (Mechanical / Mechatronics)ID:513522,850 MYR ~ 3,150 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
- Assists in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation.
- Manage utility related work of the project of the new building construction, renovation and demolition
- Implementing periodical check of production facility to maintain stable production.
- Implementing improvement activity to production facility to upgrading of productivity & safety.
- Carry out the facility maintenance by yourself to fit into its schedule.
- Manage the ducting and piping work of the project of instalment, relocation, modification or removal of production facility.
Total Salary = RM 2,850 ~ RM 3,150
- Attendance allowance = RM 100
- Transport allowance = RM 300
- Special Operational Allowance = RM 50 ~ 150
- Meal Subsidy :RM5/= per Meal (if eat at our cafeteria – breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- On- Call Allowances (Operational only) - ( applicable for Executive & above)
- GHS/GPA=Hospitalization scheme
- Out patient at normal clinic under Medilink.(including spouse & children – for married staff & including parents – for single staff ) : RM1500 per year
- Coverage for GPA ,GTL & GHS (individual)
- As usual AL & MC as per employment act.