3 Jobs for Negeri Sembilan found
Personal Assistant / Translator (Japanese to Malay)ID:493675,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPort Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Other Negeri Sembilan District
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of CEO to translate Japanese to Malay.
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Japanese to Malay.
-Assist CEO in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491583,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Purchasing Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:489463,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
• Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and contractors.
• Procurement documentation preparation.
• Monitoring direct material supplier development with support from clients.
• Maintain and filing records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Processing Purchase Order (PO) from Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) and Goods Received Note (GRN) until payment documentations to finance.
• Review vendors/contractors, supply and, price options.
• Coordinate within internal departments and customer for pricing, new project, and related claims.
• Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
• Responsible for tracking of goods, preparation of quotation, and ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved as to avoid delays.
• Responsible for Import & Export documentation, Import Duty and Sales Tax exemption application and Custom report.
• Meeting arrangement and record the meeting minutes.
• Quarterly Price Review for Local Vendors (Direct Item)
• Quarterly Price Review for Customers and register in system.
• Scrap sales summary and application to Custom.
• Monthly declaration Marine Insurance and Insurance Claim if any.
• Ensure Ongoing compliance with the Integrated Management System (ISO9001/ISO14001)
Attendance Allowance (Condition : Full attendance) RM100 per month.
Meal Allowance RM5 per working day.
Transport Allowance (Condition : 2-way Distance from Home to AKIM in KM), Min RM300 - Max RM1,200.
Medical (GP) (RM1200 per annum for staff/spouse/children)
Group Hospital & Surgical (RM40,000 per annum)
Group Personal Accident Insurance (RM120,000).
Annual leave entitlement: Less 2 years is 12 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 14 days, over 5 years is 18 days.
Medical leave: Less 2 years is 14 days, More than 2 years but less than 5 years is 18 days, over 5 years is 22 days.