9 Jobs for Kulim found
New project , Friendly MD , Japanese company ID:449654,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
· Communication with the Japanese headquarters in Japanese (provide information to local staffs )
· Train staffs
· Designed due to remodeling of polishing machine
· Mechanical design for factory automation / robot hand etc
· System construction (Improvement of drawing management method)
Bonus（twice a year）around 1.5 months
Transport fee depends on distance
Medical expenses by RM1000
Hospital expense by RM4000
AL 8 days
ML 14 days
【ペナン勤務】フレンドリーな代表、緑豊かな環境、成長感を実感できる日系会社ID:4496410,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKulim
ボーナス（1年2回）実績 1.5 months
Assistant Engineer for Circuit Technology Engineering (CTE)ID:448672,250 MYR ~ 2,400 MYRKulim
- Report to Production Manager
- Interpret drawing from clients
- Customize drawing according to clients request and production capability
- Work closely with production team to ensure smooth process of production
- Support production in any engineering or design issue
Senior Executive / Executive for SCM DepartmentID:448383,500 MYR ~ 4,425 MYRKulim
• Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
• Assist in ensuring that the plans are cost effective.
• To assist in ensuring no shortages in supporting cell and Module production.
• To assist in conforming cell requirement from Module, commit production quantity from Cell and confirm purchase
Cell and Wafer quantity from Procurement.
• To assist to input the data into formulated ISP spreadsheet.
• To assist in meeting with production if the demand is lower than in-house capacity to avoid excess stock.
• To assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan from Module, Cell and Wafer to avoid production line
Down and estimate need date for purchase cell to dock in.
• To assist to input the committed quantity into ISP file for compilation.
• To assist to conference with Japan for final ISP, act accordingly if there is any action required
Transportation allowance : RM484
Hand phone allowance : RM 100
Meal Allowance: RM 30
1 month Contractual
【Urgent/ Replacement】HR & Admin Manager or Assistant Manager ID:440526,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
HR : Admin tasks = 50 % : 50 %
We are seeking highly self-motivated candidates to join our team as:
Admin & HR Manager Responsibilities:
1 Manages full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment , performance appraisal ,compensation & benefit,
employee training, development & improvement program,
2 Responsible for liaison with labour office and handling & solving of employee's disciplinary / IR issues.
3 Provides recommendations for reviewing and improvement of existing HR policies and facilitate in the implementation,
4 Handles immigration and IRB related matters for expatriates.
5 Responsible for dealing with customer's RBA and others such as environmental and safety audits.
6 In-charge of general administration functions such as handling of company's business contracts with customers & service providers.
7 Supports in the handling and contracts and legal issues related to company's operation.
8 Handling of company's insurance related matters including claim procedures.
9 To oversee and support in the administration of facilities matters related to warehouse building.
10 Responsible in dealing with local authority, industrial park management, fire department etc.
after work activity ( bowling / soccer / annual dinner / beach )
【First Priority/ 3 positions / NEW NAME 】SENIOR ENGINEER FOR APPLIED R&D MODULE ID:446675,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRKulim
- Deepens and expand relationships and business with existing partners/Sales companies
- Integrates information, resources, and activities within the region, participates in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Provides regular reporting to sales management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, sales results and team earnings
- Efficiently and pro-actively manages relationships providing quotations, shepherding orders through the sales company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis
- Oversees workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics related to Region sales
- Responsible for sales companies support during entire sales cycle to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for internal acceptance and approval of sales companies’ orders.
- Working with logistics and fulfillment team to assure smooth sales company experience and proper order fulfillment
- Initiates and tracks orders to completion.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals. May handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
Hand phone allowance
1 month Contractual
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER/SITE MANAGERID:446368,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRShah Alam, Kulim
This position requires someone to manage the construction teams in both Kulim, Kedah, and around the Klang Valley
- To lead the construction team of engineers and supervisors.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management Systems.
- To fulfill the Company’s contractual obligation to the clients.
- To plan, manage, monitor and control project operations.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s activities at project sites.
- To maintain good house-keeping and implement ESH practices.
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instruction, etc.
- To review and monitor site works productivity and arrange for resources as required.
- To ensure that inspection and tests are carried out as per Inspection and Test Plans and that all quality control mechanisms are being used. Results of such to conform to specifications.
- To report project progress to Top Management.
- To coordinate/chair the internal coordination meeting.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
Accommodation provided at sites
Replacement leave for overtime work
Dental, medical and hospital coverage (up to RM30,000 claims for hospital bills)
14 days leave
1 year contract position, will be converted to permanent based on upcoming projects.
【 Japanese speaker 】QC executive ID:442432,900 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKulim
Key tasks with respect to Wafer Cell Production Department (Cell Process):
• Support & work together with Senior Engineer to plan and coordinate production quality and yield on daily basis.
• Develop quality improvement activities to cffcctively maximize production in producing high quality product.
• Monitor and follow-up on NCR, On-hold lots and LAR closures.
• Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
・Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
• Evaluate current quality activities and make recommendations for improvements.
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
• Develop work instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
• Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
• Keep to date with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
• Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
• Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive countermeasures.
• Assist to conduct briefing on specific policies & procedures for employees/new hires.
• Any other related task assigned to you from time to time by your superior.
• Comply with Environmental Policy, Quality Policy, Safety Policy or other policy, which are enforced by the
Meal allowance:30RM(The card provided)
AL 14 days(2nd 16days 3rd 18 days....)
【First Priority/ 3 positions / NEW NAME 】SENIOR ENGINEER FOR APPLIED R&D MODULE ID:442422,900 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKulim
Key tasks with respect to Applied Research & Development (Module) Department:
・Lead and coordinate product development activities to take new products from idea to implementation
・Ensure compliance to all applicable industry and/or customer standards
・Prepare detailed design, manufacturing, and assembly drawings using CAD software.
・Drive improved product quality by developing solutions to manufacturing issues and overseeing successful implementation
・Participate and lead cross-functional teams
・Prepare and present project status reports and deliverables
・Project planning and tracking for complex projects and new products/process launches
・Work with suppliers and manage the program to meet the goals and timeline
・Analyze, design, and implement improvements to existing products
・Lead problem solving activities to determine root cause and improve product quality
・To perform the cost down by VA/VE on planning and its progress.
・To mentor and coach Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Technician in daily tasks and projects
・To assist on execution of necessary engineering tests and analyses
・Prepares documentation, information and communications such as ECN (Engineering Change Notices) and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
・To assist the Manager/Assistant Manager of Applied R&D Module for the Key Performance Indicator
(KPI) management on planning and its progress
・To lead a small team of Engineer/Assistant Engineer on a project for specific applications/product
・Any other related task assigned to you from time to time by your superior.
executive : 2.9 - 3.6 k
senor : 3.8 - 4.5 k
Meal allowance:30RM(The card provided)
AL 14 days(2nd 16days 3rd 18 days....)