4 Jobs for Kulim found
【 Japanese speaker 】QC executive ID:442432,900 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKulim
Key tasks with respect to Wafer Cell Production Department (Cell Process):
• Support & work together with Senior Engineer to plan and coordinate production quality and yield on daily basis.
• Develop quality improvement activities to cffcctively maximize production in producing high quality product.
• Monitor and follow-up on NCR, On-hold lots and LAR closures.
• Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
・Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
• Evaluate current quality activities and make recommendations for improvements.
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
• Develop work instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
• Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
• Keep to date with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
• Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
• Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive countermeasures.
• Assist to conduct briefing on specific policies & procedures for employees/new hires.
• Any other related task assigned to you from time to time by your superior.
• Comply with Environmental Policy, Quality Policy, Safety Policy or other policy, which are enforced by the
Meal allowance:30RM(The card provided)
AL 14 days(2nd 16days 3rd 18 days....)
【First Priority/ 3 positions / NEW NAME 】SENIOR ENGINEER FOR APPLIED R&D MODULE ID:442422,900 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKulim
Key tasks with respect to Applied Research & Development (Module) Department:
・Lead and coordinate product development activities to take new products from idea to implementation
・Ensure compliance to all applicable industry and/or customer standards
・Prepare detailed design, manufacturing, and assembly drawings using CAD software.
・Drive improved product quality by developing solutions to manufacturing issues and overseeing successful implementation
・Participate and lead cross-functional teams
・Prepare and present project status reports and deliverables
・Project planning and tracking for complex projects and new products/process launches
・Work with suppliers and manage the program to meet the goals and timeline
・Analyze, design, and implement improvements to existing products
・Lead problem solving activities to determine root cause and improve product quality
・To perform the cost down by VA/VE on planning and its progress.
・To mentor and coach Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Technician in daily tasks and projects
・To assist on execution of necessary engineering tests and analyses
・Prepares documentation, information and communications such as ECN (Engineering Change Notices) and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
・To assist the Manager/Assistant Manager of Applied R&D Module for the Key Performance Indicator
(KPI) management on planning and its progress
・To lead a small team of Engineer/Assistant Engineer on a project for specific applications/product
・Any other related task assigned to you from time to time by your superior.
executive : 2.9 - 3.6 k
senor : 3.8 - 4.5 k
Meal allowance:30RM(The card provided)
AL 14 days(2nd 16days 3rd 18 days....)
【Urgent/ Replacement】HR & Admin Manager or Assistant Manager ID:440526,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
HR : Admin tasks = 50 % : 50 %
We are seeking highly self-motivated candidates to join our team as:
Admin & HR Manager Responsibilities:
1 Manages full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment , performance appraisal ,compensation & benefit,
employee training, development & improvement program,
2 Responsible for liaison with labour office and handling & solving of employee's disciplinary / IR issues.
3 Provides recommendations for reviewing and improvement of existing HR policies and facilitate in the implementation,
4 Handles immigration and IRB related matters for expatriates.
5 Responsible for dealing with customer's RBA and others such as environmental and safety audits.
6 In-charge of general administration functions such as handling of company's business contracts with customers & service providers.
7 Supports in the handling and contracts and legal issues related to company's operation.
8 Handling of company's insurance related matters including claim procedures.
9 To oversee and support in the administration of facilities matters related to warehouse building.
10 Responsible in dealing with local authority, industrial park management, fire department etc.
after work activity ( bowling / soccer / annual dinner / beach )
HR & ADMIN MANAGER (JAPANESE-SPEAKER)ID:439146,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKulim
• Work with and act as window with relevant person-in-charge in HQ, HR on all matters related to Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management System, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Training & Development and other HR related matters.
• Oversee all administration related matters with the relevant parties/departments.
• Window for the staff in relation to the employee’s payroll and staff benefit, and timely feedback/work with HQ HR for improvement, if required.
• To ensure that service to all employees in the areas of wage/salary, disbursal of benefits etc. is handled expeditiously.
• Oversee staff welfare’s issues prior to channelling to HQ HR.
• To manage time attendance and ensure proper leave and salary administration.
• Compile, verify and co-approved the OT claims submission with the respective Immediate Superiors.
• Assist in Recruitment activities in liaison with HQ HR.
• Coordinate staff development and training activities and support in HRDF claim application with Organizational Development Department person in charge Assist in issuing access/entry card issuance for the new joiners in liaison with HQ, Admin.
• Assist in doing Exit Clearance (i.e collection of Company’s properties e.g access card, ID Tag, etc).
• Assist with the exit interview and exit clearance processes.
• Handling any HR issues with factory staff in liaison with HQ, HR.
• Perform immediate reporting procedures to the Plant Manager and HQ Security Safety & Health Department on any HSE incidents requiring immediate action.
• Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, departments and individuals.
• Responsible for the transportation, accommodation and meals arrangements of visitors.
• Managing the Company’s drivers.
• Managing the distributions of Company’s cars.
• Responsible for the housekeeping such as cleaning job, maintenance of office equipment and ensure that the service rendered is up to the standard.
• Be in charge of the office/factory consumable and stationery supplies.
• Monitor and control administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
• To monitor & improve the security service of the Factory and ensure that the company property is well protected without any loss.
• Monitor and control the Company communal areas at suitable levels such as pantry, toilets, offices and other facilities management areas.
• Ensure all company assets are used in appropriate manner and company information is held securely.
• Managing and coordinating organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
• Overseeing the overall Expatriate (International Service Employees) management matters, i.e Work Permit applications, sourcing for houses for rent, driving license application, bank account opening, etc.
• Assist HR HQ on repatriation process (liaison with Inland Revenue Board, Immigration Department, etc)
• Corporate Governance - verification of staff claims.
• Compiling and sending staff attendance records to finance so as to process payments of allowance.
• Part of the Sports and Recreation Club Committee to organize Company’s annual events.
• Other assignments as and when required.
• Language allowance RM 2,000
• Company’s Ca r
• Petrol Claims : RM290.00/month
• HP Claims : Up to RM200.00/month
• Toll Claims : RM100.00/month
• Meal Allowance
• Annual Leave : 20 days/annum
• Outpatient Medical Entitlement : RM3,000.00/annum
(Outpatient/dental/optical/maternity/health screening) – covers dependents
• GPA : 24 x base salary
• GHS : RM70,000.00/annum – covers dependents (RM70,000.00/each)
• GTL : 12 x base salary
• Cost of Living Allowances – COLA (upon confirmation)