8 Jobs for Kulim found
Sales Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:497104,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKulim
- Establishing new accounts for plant equipment
- Maintaining relationship with current clients
- Targeting from Local / Foreign companies and factories in S.E.A
- Exchanging and translating information with Japan Headquarter and Local service team
Salary will be based on candidate’s experience and Japanese proficiency level.
- Transport Allowance: RM400 (reimbursement will be provided if travelling out of Kulim area)
- Attendance Allowance: RM200
- Fixed bonus 1 month
- Variable bonus depending on company and personal performance
- 8 days annual leave for first 2 year. (as per employment act)
Sales Support Engineer (Fresh Graduate) - SalesID:497062,600 MYR ~ 2,800 MYRKulim
a) Find new business for company and handle existing clients.
b) Technical support job such as exchange gas cylinder, trouble shooting job, delivery gases, etc. to customer.
c) Involve in sales job such as preparing quotation & visit customer
d) Flexible, responsive and able to work irregular hour if required
e) Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic & challenging environment
- Transport Allowances (depends on KM, from home to office only)
- Contractual Bonus
- Duty Allowance (after probation)
- Might have increment (after probation)
ISO EngineerID:494842,280 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKulim
- Able to willing to learn about M/C
- Troubleshooting experience about simple or complex M/C assembly
- Know how to read SOP
- Able to handle projects
- Need to do training at Yokowo China
Personal Assistant/Translator (Chinese to Malay)ID:494143,400 MYR ~ 5,100 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of GM to translate Chinese to Malay
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Chinese to Malay.
-Assist GM in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Annual leave - after confirmation get 14 days
Rest day & Annual leave -Friday and Wilayah public holiday ( by replacement)
Hostel & Transport - hostel and transport provided for outstation staff
medical benefit- Maximum claim of RM 50 per month
EPF ], SOCSO & EIS & Personal Accident Coverage
Product Specialist - Trauma ID:491983,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Other Kedah District
The employee is responsible to carry out daily sales and marketing activities (promotion, launch, case attendance, in-service etc) at assigned sales territory.
o Responsible to provide monthly sales forecast, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory
o Identify business opportunities, formulates account strategies & ensure effective implementation of territory action plans
o Carry out sales & marketing activities, responsible to support marketing initiatives including trade show (exhibition) and other key events and promotions such as workshops, company receptions etc.
o Conduct regular product in-service and product presentation to the customers
o Build trust and credibility with customers
o Conduct regular consignment count
o Coordinate payment collection following company’s SOP
o Provide regular market/competitor updates
o Prompt complaints handling adhering to company SOP
o Assisting customers enquiries and provide quotation as needed.
o Forecast stock requirement based on the market feedback and quotation participated.
o Assist in overseeing uncovered sales territory.
o Uphold the Compliance Culture and philosophy of the Company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic not limited to AVAMED.
3k - 4k basic + 1200 trasnport allowance + petrol card + company phone
Site Manager (Kulim) ID:491954,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKulim
- Provide key assistance to Site Manager in Daily Operations
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Services operations division supervising local technical engineers and to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards.
- Monitor and analyze the service operations, establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce
cost and increase revenue.
- Manage the customer services and relationship through providing regular feedback and periodic operations review with clients to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Report to & communicate with HQ in Japan & & Contact to Japanese engineer in Japan.
- Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations.
- Challenge for more business opportunities and expand service contracts in various fields to increase revenue.
- Ensure safe and secure work environment for all site members.
- Any other duties assigned by Senior Site Manager
RM 4500-RM 7000
Other details to be discussed during the interview
For more information:
Call +6(0)4-291-9928 or email email@example.com
Product Sales Executive (Northern)ID:490603,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerlis, Kelantan, Terengganu, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
【Japanese Speaker】Purchasing ExecutiveID:477042,300 MYR ~ 4,400 MYRKulim
• Liaise with requester on requirement of material request.
• Search for suppliers that can supply material based on requirement by requester.
• Follow up with suppliers of quotation.
• Negotiate with suppliers on price, terms, quality, and delivery.
• Meet with suppliers to negotiate of improved pricing, product quality and delivery.
• Select potential supplier to supply material.