7 Jobs for Klang found
Operation ManagerID:491616,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start by managing operation and then slowly be able to manage 7 department head (warehouse, operation, purchase, sales, finance, hr... ...)
Report to Director
Set KPI, Implement SOP and ISO
Monitoring and analyzing on every department's job roles and responsibilities
Working out a strategy for company
Understanding company products and each department’s KPI
Monitor employees performance and attitude
Flexible on work hours depending on clients and employees need
Overseeing efficiency of organisation and facilitating operations
Managing day to day activities, analysing sales report
Liaise with team members, including 1-2 times outstation in Malaysia per month
Work out improving strategy if needed
- RM 6,000 - RM 8,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session
【Fresh grad OK】Sales executiveID:491362,800 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRKlang
Total employees in Global Parts and Logistics Division: 45 employees
Total employees in the Company : 144 employees
This position will be reporting to : Sales Assistant Manager
This position is for replacement. 1 staff resigned.
-Medical, dental, specialist and insurance will be covered by the Company
*Candidates must have own transport
【大手総合商社勤務・英語を活かして働く】営業職（クアラルンプール）ID:490525,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
【Jp speaking】IT ExecutiveID:489413,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKlang
■DEPARTMENT : IT section
■Project to involve: Website and system support project . (enhance general IT infrastructures)
■Contract of this employment: 1 year (Possible to be extend)
Managing and supporting a wide range of IT Project & Services including infrastructure support, helpdesk, technical support and networking.
Determine and adapt business requirements for IT solutions that support the business needs of organizations across the IT infrastructure. Supporting users to increase efficiency of business operations.
Maintain strong vendor relationships and implement strategic negotiations for improved services.
Manage a team of System operators & Participates in Tender / RFP preparation and submission.
- OVERSEEING COMPANY IT FUNCTIONS, OR SPECIFIC TECHNOLOGY FUNCTIONS WITHIN DEPARTMENT
- DETERMINING IT BUDGET AND EQUIPMENT NEEDS
- AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE
- MANAGING ALL IT BILLING AND PURCHASE - SUPPORTING COMPANY ON IT RELATED CASES
Up to 4,500 MYR (Total package)
Senior Executive ~ Manager for Production ControlID:488404,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
■DEPARTMENT : Mounting Parts Control (Production Control Division)
■Purpose Of Job - Properly supply parts to manufacturing plants, manage PCBA delivery, and make sure that the production activities are smoothly running.
- PCBA order and PCBA delivery management. (Including EP / FEP)
- Logistics and production department support and SAP related processing. (Including posting and inventory management.)
- Acquiring the detailed knowledge of SAP.
- Monthly loss report processing.
- Create supply parts list and adjust common parts for other Sub-Con.
- When problem happened, coordinate and correspond with stakeholders.
- Follow-up to the related departments on inventory and analysis of differences.
- Acquiring the knowledge of inventory management and avoid shortages and excesses of stock.
- Communication with all related person.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
Salary package: 4500~8000MYR *all included
Production Planning (SCM) / Senior ExecutiveID:479305,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKlang
This company is 100% owned by Japanese manufacturing company of electrical products, launched as its global operation center few years ago.
In charge of Logistics/SCM/Procurement section of the parent company (manufacturing) in the world, which function is suppose to be the 2nd HQ in Asia, next to Japan HQ.
▼Purpose of job
Responsible for Supply Chain Management
- Establish production plans, strategies based on sales plan
- Work with production control and capacity planning teams as well as the operations department to improve delivery and production cycle
- Set targets, goals and projects to maintain high turn ratio and line linearity
- Responsible for logistics inbound & outbound
- System management using SAP system
- Work closely with production, supply chain, purchasing, operations and warehouse department.
- To monitor inventory level and report the forecast to planning & operating department
- To monitor and manage the product registration
- To monitor orders and shipment information to ensure the goods arrive on time
- To propose and implement the solutions for better and more efficient operation
- Liaise with Sales department for inquiries and deliver to production team
- To place purchase-order to factory (which is located at next to the office)
- Seeking efficient methods and ways to increase production output/results and conduct data analysis if necessary
- Work at office & factory
- Attend the production meeting
- Manage all the delivery schedule
- There is a possibility to take over Team leader role in the future
Salary package: 5,000 - 6,000 MYR *all included/ negotiable
Service Engineer -Klang (Training in Japan) ID:484722,300 MYR ~ 2,800 MYRKlang
• Responsible for programming, installation, systems setup, testing
• Provide maintenance and service of machines
• Provide technical support to customers
• Conduct product training, demonstration and technical advices to customers
• Develop and maintain close relationship with customers
• Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Basic Salary RM 2600 - RM 2800
Company Hand phone
Training in Japan
Details to be discussed during the interview