29 Jobs for Klang found
Logistics/Purchasing Assistant or Executive-Fresh graduate ID:455502,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRKlang
• Liaising with suppliers/vendors, business partners and issuing PO and monitoring.
• Shipping, import, export and customs clearance.
• Place shipment order and track shipment status
• Give instruction to logistics department for invoice issuance
• To compile customers’ delivery instruction
• To prepare delivery instruction (in PPMY format) to logistic/ warehouse
• Delivery control (delivery adjustment with vendors)
• Weekly update quotation into Master list
• Prepare quotation to customer
• Price check on the weekly shipment
• Follow up on the quality issue coordination with supplier
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems
• Prepare end month report.
working time 09:00-18:00
MC 12 days
【Automobile】Mechanical technician- Maintenance/ Repairing/ PaintingID:451742,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKlang
Possibility to work in Japan in the future (not immediately but after 6 months ~ 1 year) *Duration might be 3 months ~ 1 year.
➡The purpose of working in Japan is to gain more knowledge & skills in maintenance and repairing.
-Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
-Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
-Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
-Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
-Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
-Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
-Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
-Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Total gross salary: 2,000-3,000
*depending on the experience
-Attendance: 80 (upon full attendance)
Purchasing Executive (Klang area, near Shah Alam) ID:454763,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKlang
Company Profile: This company enjoys a very good reputation surrounding its fuel system components as well as the line of eco friendly and energy saving technology that it produces for the auto industry as well as a good reputation for the unique and practical gadgets that it designs for the home installation market. they will continue to invest time and effort into the production and development of new products for these markets. Also, this company has a very friendly working environment with no company politics.
1. Lead Purchasing group
2. Responsible for the operation of purchasing & material planning
3. Plan and prepare monthly raw material requirement
4. Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of purchase items (raw material)
5. Sourcing for new part
6. Involve in cost reduction activity
7. Issuing of purchase order & follow up delivery date with suppliers
- RM 3,000 to RM 3,500 per month
- Others shall be discussed during the interview session
Design/Technical EngineerID:455074,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKlang
* Provide assistance in project design and development activities based on customer requirements
* To develop design documentations, technical specifications and other project related documentations as needed
* To attend project meetings to discuss about any issues and new design ideas
* To analyse design issues and suggest corrective actions
* To work with Manager in developing project plans, budgets and schedule
* To prepare design layouts, sketches and drawing according to company design standards
* To stay abreast with latest developments in design technologies and techniques and propose cost effective design solutions to meet project
goals while maintaining quality and productivity
* To review and recommend improvements to existing designs
* To support sales team at pre sales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc
* To provide technical assistance, instruction and training to project team
DrafterID:455062,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKlang
* Liaise with Engineers to prepare and develop conceptual drawing and revision of current running project drawing
* Assist in preparing relevant documents, drawings and specifications for Projects team
* To Maintain and upkeep proper filing and proper documentation
* To attend site meeting and site survey visit where necessary
* Able to understand Solar PV and Architect drawing
* Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by Manager
Project Manager ID:455054,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKlang
To initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of a project.
To plan and define scope of works and activities for project.
To develop project schedule included all activities and sequencing.
To do resources planning, time estimation and budget for the project.
To manage in preparing of project documentation included project drawing, method statement, authority application and other project relayed documents.
To do risk analysis and managing risks and issues.
To monitor overall project implementation and use of resources, initiative corrective action where necessary.
To support and motivate team member towards project completion with compliance to all standards and quality set.
To support sales team at presales stage including initial engagement and meeting, technical support and etc.
-Automotive Parts Manufacturer- Injection Molding ExecutiveID:453963,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKlang
Industry: Insert molding/ General plastics molding/ Printing/ Hot stamp/ Spray/ Name plate/ Membrane Switch and Silk Printing
As an Injection molding Executive, in charge of setting up the injection machine and supervising the production.
Sometime need to solve the machine trouble, cooperating with Japanese factory manager and other staff.
Need basic knowledge and skills about injection molding machine.
Anyone willing to lead the molding section as a leader which own ±20 staff in each department will be encouraged to apply!
- Provide clerical support and update maintenance
- Setting parameter
- Manage and motivate production staffs to deliver exceptional work and report to factory manager
- Attend team meeting any activity related company matter.
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective,high quality and timely delivery of product.
- Investigate problem,analyze root cause and define resolution.
- Output achievement/efficiency
- Responsible for manufacturing audio panels for automobiles, our products.
- Mainly management of molding and its team. Currently, 18 molding machines are owned.
- Customers are not only Japanese but also European and American manufacturers, and in the car industry it is less susceptible to the economic boom.
- A few times a year, introduce guidance and technologies for client factory audit (inspection).
- For technical expertise, 56 years old factory manager (Japanese) will teach.
Basic salary: 3,000-4,000
Insurance (Tokio Marine)
Medical claim (panel clinic)
Bonus (average 4-7 months)
Increment (Every Year)
AL 10 days/ MC 14 days
Transport allowance (RM50 @ RM80 - Depends on area)
Executive/Senior/Assistant Manager-Learning and Development ID:453843,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKlang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Klang (Must have own transport)
The L&D Executive will work closely with the immediate Superior and other support staff such as Operations Support and external consultants / Trainers. The role also involves close liaison with the other operating companies in the Lion Group and to have a good working relationship with the Operating Companies. The level of decision making will be restricted to duties assigned and projects management’s functioned and will be guided by his/her immediate superior.
Providing consulting and training services to clients nationwide in order to maintain involvement in implementation within our client organisations.
To manage the production of course materials for Tailor-Made Training as required by clients and for the Scheduled Courses programme.
Identifying and coordinating the work of external facilitators
Develops learning plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company goals and profitability.
To promote the Company and its programs and services to its best advantage under the guidance of the Principal Consultant /Head of Business.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To manage daily marketing activities, including proposals, service agreements, prospecting, and market development and handling enquiries if any.
Maintains contact with all internal and external clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Assist in the following:
a) Prepare yearly budget of department according to company set budget
b) Monitor business development activities to ensure targets are met
Support the Lion Group Operating Companies by providing employee’s feedback.
Manage programme for updating and effective delivery by external facilitators
Provide company human resource development services based on needs
Plan and carry out assessment activities according to the requirements of the programmes or customers
Plan and carry out learning needs analysis according to the company standard and needs of customers
Conduct reviews on training sessions, manuals and assessments activities to ensure quality requirements are met
Conduct On boarding program for new recruits under Lion Group
Conducts TNA with all Operating Companies to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the Companies’ performance.
Conduct regular visits to major clients’ to build rapport and conduct presentations when necessary.
Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
Dealing with clients’ requests as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy and Outstanding Customer Service culture throughout the business
Provides timely feedback to Head of Business regarding performance.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Attend to other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- RM3000-RM 7000/ month
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.
Senior Purchasing Executive-KlangID:453803,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKlang
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
• Market research analysis
• Examine potential sales of product
• Assist company understand what product they needs and price competitor and who will buy at lowest price
• Ensure the product's competitive position
• Prepare flyer – product / price list
• Liaise with supplier / principle
• Stock forecasting and targeting
• Generate reporting / place order with purchase order
- RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)
【Open】Factory Management Assistant cum AdminID:453143,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKlang
- This company is manufacturing the finger stall, and they are hiring Factory Management Assistant cum Admin
- Currently, Manager (Chinese Female) is handling the Factory Management（Taking the statistics） and Admin.
- The candidate is going to needed to support her.
- Factory Management's role is support the R&D members.
■Salary depends on skill and experience
■Annual leave：8days（2-5years work：14days,5 years or more work ：18days）
■Full attendance allowance