10 Jobs for Johor Bahru found
QAQC Officer / Supervisor (Oleo-chemical / Oil & Fat)ID:469063,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Assist QAQC Manager in overall management of the department.
- Data analysis, provided problem solving resolution.
- Assist in implementation and management of food safety (HACCP) & quality assurance program.
- Ensure compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), hygiene and ingredients handling techniques.
- Assist in QA testing program and new product development.
- EPF = 15% (upon commence), 17% (Executive), 19% (Manager)
- Bonus = Average 2 months
- Transport Allowance (base on house distance)
- Family attendance (Spouse RM50/month, Children RM20/month/person）
- Meal Allowance (Below Exe Level RM50/month)
- Attendance Allowance (Below Exe Level RM100/month）
- No sick leave award (All Level RM50/month)
[JOHOR] Sales ManagerID:450097,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Manage three(3) Sales team. Dealing with 3 team head.
To develop and actively source for new business opportunities and achieve sales growth
• Manages an assigned sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staffs.
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
• Monitor sales & marketing activities development, coordination and implementation to maximize all business opportunities.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for team; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Responsible to lead and achieve the sales & GP budget assigned by the company.
- Bonus : 1 ~ 3 months
** Averagely 2 months
- Car Allowance : RM 1,000 ~ 1,100
- Initially no commission
Sales Executive (Johor)ID:462163,000 MYR ~ 3,100 MYRJohor Bahru
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Conduct boardroom presentation to provide better understanding to customer on the products capabilities and its cost effectiveness.
- Conduct canvassing and cold-calls to increase effective working prospects.
- Responsible in providing excellent customer service through responding to customer’s enquiry, making appointments and after sales service.
- Responsible to sell the products assigned from time to time.
- Update all sales activities in the Sales Force Automation application.
- Commit and discharge duties in compliance.
- AL 15D
- Additional 3% EPF (employer) upon confirmation
- Hospitalization 60D (with MC 30D included)
- Life insurance, PA, medical card upon confirmation
- Commission, incentive (scheme decided upon management)
Home Based Sales Executive -JB :: F&BID:461962,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Our client aims to maintain the highest possible quality as their tradition. They utilize modernized production equipments and adopts strong emphasis on quality control to ensure that all products marketed by them are of superior quality. Their products(brand) are renowned in the local and international market for its quality and freshness.
They were looking for multiple sales executives in JB, Kelantan, Pahang and Terengganu with the following::
Regularly perform Japanese market needs analysis and feedback to the management.
Responsible to penetrate Japanese F&B outlet (hotel, F&B/fine dining or supermarket). Introduce and build company brand to the Japanese market.
Responsible to grow and achieve sales objective on assigned sales portfolio which include
servicing account, manage collection, expand market share and product SKU. You will be serving and expanding clients in Hotels, Restaurants and Cafe related industries including mandarin speaking clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform market Japanese consumer market analysis and update Company on trend changes.
2. Assist Marketing Department on the product promotion and introduction.
3. Responsible to increase sales & SKU, build new customers and sales.
4. Closely monitor on all payment due date and outstanding collection.
5. Open new account and do background survey/market check on new customer.
6. Prepare quotation to customer with making reasonable profit.
7. Pass order to Invoicing Department with price and product code or provide them your quotation for price reference.
8. Familiarize with Company’s product, update price changes to customer.
9. Familiarize with internal processes and coordinate with Credit Control, Invoicing team to resolve your customer issues.
10. Coordinate and justify on request of goods return.
11. To update Management on changes of market trend, customer’s needs and requirements.
12. Build good rapport and maintain existing customer while developing new customers. To understand and cater to customer’s needs.
13. Prepare customer visit itinerary and record of activities.
14. To carry out any other duties as required by the Management from time to time.
They would be pleased to have applicants with below:
1. 3 and above years experience in sales into Frozen Foods for HoReCa industries.
2. Ability to make insight knowings and researches into understanding industry needs and opportunities
3. Living in area and willing to travel to perform the tasks
Sales-Junior/Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager (Home Based in Johor) ID:457453,500 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia, North America and currently expanding to South East Asia. We are an accomplished manufacturer which, with its broad technological expertise and far-reaching specialist knowledge, offers high-tech product and product system development and manufacturing based on polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE in Telecom, Medical & General Industry. In Penang, we are specialized in mechanical converting & EMC/EMI solution.
Location: Johor Home Based
• Manages assigned geographic sales areas and product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Screens potential business by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
• Deploy development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
• Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Salary: RM 3500-RM 7000
Annual Leave 16 days
Touch N Go Card
Panel Clinic covering immediate family
Attractive company environment
Details to be discussed during the interview.
[JOHOR] Sales EngineerID:451312,800 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRJohor Bahru
- Assist Head quarters in providing technical support to customers
- Ensure personal and company annual sales target are achieved
- Develop and maintain a strong and yet long terms working relationship with customers
- Assess the market demand, discussing with manager and deploy appropriate market strategy
- Advise and work well with the customer to come out the appropriate solution
- Prepare weekly and monthly Sales reports, Sales forecast
- Yearly Bonus, twice a month, average 1 month
- Petrol card will be provided
- Travel Allowance : RM 350
- Other allowance : RM 100
[JOHOR] Senior Business Development ExecutiveID:450762,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRJohor Bahru
- To develop and actively source for new business opportunities and achieve sales growth
- To ensure business growth through securing stronger customers relationship, enlarge the customers base and increasing transaction values
- To manage new and existing client accounts
- Establish and maintain long-term business partnership with key corporate accounts through proactive account
- Develop an effective sales strategies to achieve sales target
- Prepare and analyse sales performance tools an report, including trends analysis to monitor and improve
- Bonus : 1 ~ 3 months
** Average 2 months
- Car Allowance : RM 1,000 ~ 1,100
- Commission : Quarterly, ranging from 2,000 ~ 10k
[JOHOR] Marketing ManagerID:450726,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Decide the company marketing policy and direction, overseeing all marketing issues including public relation, paper media advertisement and digital marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns such as Googles ads, EDM, Youtube and other
- Optimize accessibility of company website (SEO)
- Develop and manage social media strategies
- Write and optimize content for corporate social networking accounts such as Facebook, Linked In and others
- Identify new marketing ideas to generate more business for sales team
- Support Regional Manager for any Sales strategies development and implementation
- Bonus : 1 ~ 3 months
** Averagely 2 months
Production Supervisor (Johor)ID:449822,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRJohor Bahru
• Oversee 3 section (fabrication, joining, lining)
• Setup and plan for running production according to supplier order
• Plan and improve for manpower requirement, material control for production
• Make production report and machine report for management review
• Controlling quality and quantity of production.
• Execute monthly preventive maintenance activities in accordance to schedule.
• Exercise a good housekeeping and observe safety condition.
• Do improvement, corrective action and give suggestion in improving quality and productivity of the whole production system.
• Support production line, troubleshooting, and improve machine efficiency.
• Ad- hoc task as per management instructions
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)