13 Jobs for Johor Bahru found
<Johor home base> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496813,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Key Account Manager (Johor) ID:495444,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRJohor Bahru
• Achieve the sales & GP budget assigned by the company
• Responsible for machinery and material sales and develop One More Product (OMP) to customer.
• Manage the business relationship with existing key customers that assigned by company
• Responsible to resolve any business-related issues between customers and Company
• Provide customer’s accurate material consumption forecast to operation team so that stock planning can be execute effectively
• Develop more business contact in our existing key customers, preferably higher position contact
• Develop new material business with the key customers based assigned
• Expand the material business from the assigned key customers based on the percentage determine by company every year
• Assist company to develop new core products, especially materials
• Handle the enquiries assigned by company
• Ensure customers payment is on time
• Execute tasks assigned from Sales Manager from time to time
Required Skill & Knowledge:
• Demonstrated success in achieving quota and exceeding quota targets
• Demonstrated understanding of industrial solution implementations
• Ability to establish and manage executive and high level customer relationships
• Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Passionate , careful and expressing empathy
Commercial HeadID:4954310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing, driving, and executing the budget plan to meet and/or exceed P&L expectations
2. To develop and execute a 3-year business plan that aligns commercial strategies to operational requirements & financial expectations. Such a strategic and operating plan that includes value creation initiatives organizational development plans and driving sales and operational performance.
3. To continuously drive modernization and transformation of company through digitalization.
4. Building a high-performance company culture based on innovation, business excellence and “Best-in-Class” approach. He/she will provide appropriate leadership to his/her head of functions and to his entire organization so as to inspire individual and collective performance achievement and good community morale through living Company 5H culture (Healthy, Honest, Happy, Humble, Helping). He/she must strive to be a source of inspiration and positivity
5. The Commercial Head must be able to partner and collaborate effectively with group functional heads and his/her Country Manager and peers.
The Commercial Head’s key activities include:
• Plan and propose annual budget plan. Regularly review performance achievement and take corrective actions, where appropriate, timely and effectively.
• Develop expectations for himself and for each of his subordinates that aligns to the goals and expectations of Company group.
• He/she will also be highly hands on to lead, support and/or to coach sales leaders and their organization to identify and to acquire growth opportunities at key accounts in core markets and in new business development
• Conduct regular reviews with his team, and individuals where appropriate. Of key priority will be sales and commercial meetings
• Actively and effectively use corporate tools
• Intelligently use data to track performance, drive decisions and to take action timely and effectively
• To execute and to manage QBR, Value Partnership and Key Account initiatives that leads to continual increase in total customer satisfaction.
• Establish and build personal relationships with key management individuals of customers, suppliers and industry players
• Ensure adequate social activities and morale boosting initiatives to strengthen company 5H culture
Key Account Manager (Home based)ID:495165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Drive sales and business development strategies for growth and profitability of
the business unit and organization.
- Develop opportunities and execute sales plans and strategies.
- Developing new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Develop territory plans to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Achieve territory sales, profitability and budget goals.
- Track and analyze sales data for assigned region or accounts.
- Provide accurate forecast and sales data to management for assigned region or accounts.
- Establish relationships to develop account plans and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business/accounts.
- Identify and develop opportunity pipelines for existing and new Products.
- Hold deep knowledge and understanding of product features and services. Understand the basic production & technical aspects of the products. Demonstrate good product knowledge in product recommendations and in managing quality issues.
- Understand and use knowledge of market trends, new products and technologies of the industry, and competitors including their production, processes, activities and capability.
- Solution Selling approach; Identify customers’ major needs and communicate how our products can meet those needs. Sales presentations to demonstrate the value to specific customer needs. Understand the business value and leverage it effectively when planning and conducting negotiations.
- Participate actively and proactively in marketing, technical and growth programs where contribution is required
- Manage distributors / Channel when necessary to execute business growth plan.
- Report on competitive activities.
- Manage and drive success Sales pipeline via CRM tools.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
QA Executive / Senior Executive (Plastic Injection Molding)ID:494703,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Establish and maintain quality document/specification.
- Provide trend data to management team.
- Prepare quality monitoring data.
- Verify quality activities.
- Investigate non-conformance’s root cause and take corrective/preventive action.
- Monitor effectiveness of corrective/preventive action.
- Test and verify the quality of existing material or products.
- Verify daily inspection record.
2 times Bonus
Life-Long Learning Training program
Production SV / EngineerID:494612,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRJohor Bahru
• Manage and supervise a production team consisting of skilled operators to meet the department output, quality and cycle time targets
• Complete assigned task and production order by given time frame to ensure the quantity and quality of the product and result
• Communicating and liaise with management, planning on daily production issues
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and train employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures for the jig, tools, equipment’s & machine
• Complete production plan by given scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the production summaries
• Oversee production daily operation and ensure smooth running of production
• Enforce strict safety guidelines, company standards and procedure
• Carry out other task when assign by management
- AL : 8 Days
- EPF, Soso, EIS, Ins for GPA and Healtnet
- Yearly bonus and increment (performance based)
- Annual company trip / annual dinner
- OT = 1.5 x normal hourly wages
QA Manager (Plastic Injection Molding)ID:494586,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Develop QA Plan and other required control procedures of the process to insure processes, make sure work in progress and finished goods qualified with customer’s standard and other required standard.
Primary duties: (Approximately 70 to 80% of daily work schedule)
• Establish and enact quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the manufacturing and development processes. Assess current production and inspection systems and develop new solutions to enhance quality control, frequently working with production managers and other leaders to enact and improve these procedures.
• Direct and coordinate quality assurance and quality control personnel, instructing them on new or revised procedures and systems and providing oversight during the QA process.
• To support manufacturing and production activities, report recurring quality issues to production managers and other personnel. Ensure that manufacturing errors and production issues don’t negatively impact delivery timelines or cause delays within the manufacturing process. Frequently work with these production managers to devise and implement solutions.
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Secondary duties: (Approximately 20 to 30% of daily work schedule)
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Develop budget and infrastructure design based on QA requirements.
• QA/ QC manpower arrangement.
The person is expected to work closely with staffs from all departments.
• Accept/ reject incoming, in-process and/ or finished goods.
• Approve subordinates to go to clinic.
• Approve subordinates to apply leave.
• Approve subordinates to go out during working hours.
• Approve subordinates overtime.
• Approve subordinates’ requisition form (eg: Purchase Request, Material Request, etc)
2 times Bonus
Life-Long Learning Training program
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491583,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management