15 Jobs for Bukit Minyak found
Sales Engineer / Sales ManagerID:524684,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
A high-performing Sales Engineer to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the Company competitive and innovative. He/she will be responsible for explore and develop market for standard metrology technology in different industries such as automotive, machine tools, bearing and Die & Mould etc….
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Sales Manager
- Define & list potential customers
- Develop new customer segment
- Establish first contact and promote Mahr products, generate inqueries
- Work out project proposals, explain and negotation with customers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs
- Indentify emerging markets and markets shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- frequent travelling is required for customer visit
-Bonus linked to KPI
-AL 14 days
-Work from home
PlannerID:521312,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Minyak
-Ensure the Master Production Schedule is fulfill customer requirement and delivery
-Analyze demand / forecast to determine required capacity
-Develops production plan and release manufacturing orders to support the plan
-Work closely with production to ensure production meet on time delivery
-Perform materials analysis for Clear To Built against customer demand and pull in
-E&O analysis and perform liability claim.
-To handle other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
-Transport allowance- RM300
-Internet Allowance- RM60
Personal Assistant to Director ID:521033,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Minyak
- Provide administrative support to Directors
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of Directors: emails, quotation, minutes of meeting
- Manage and maintain Directors’ email accounts; filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence
- Conduct weekly meeting with Directors to discuss company business’s operation
- Manage Director’s schedules, appointments, travel arrangement, meetings and functions
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirement in connection with others
- Coordinate with internal divisions/ departments and external organizations on behalf of Directors
- Mainly to assist Directors to communicate and coordinate with all level of management, staff and business associates
- Advise the Directors of the impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. quotation
- Attend meeting with Directors and follow up on progress assignment
- Provide full aspects of confidential personal assistance to Directors
- Handle Director’s personal matters
- Undertaken ad-hoc assignments and related duties as and when required
Firmware EngineerID:520314,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Minyak
The Firmware / Software Engineer will assist the design team within the Software and Firmware development for the relevant hardware of a height-adjustable desk system such as controller, power supply, hand-sets, etc. Furthermore, the engineer will collaborate with other engineers to develop semi-automated jigs and check gauges for the production floor.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, assist, and improve projects firmware needs for height adjustable desk applications
• Implement, modify, and debug firmware for motion control systems
• Implement, modify, and debug software controller interaction for windows applications
• Test, verify, improve, and document firmware for motor control systems
• Assist to develop with a cross-functional team adequate test equipment for Mass Production purposes
• Assist the NPI team to successfully launch new electronic components to Mass Production
• Proficient in programming language C/C++, C#/.Net required
• Understanding of hardware components and their interaction preferred
Industrial Engineer (Packaging)ID:520305,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Minyak
• To establish optimized assembly process to increase process efficiency and process yield
• To establish packaging standard for Raw material and WIP inside production floor
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing
• Establish work Instructions packaging design process
• To liaise with purchasing, QA, and related department for supplier/Contract manufacturer packaging design.
• To liaise with Production engineer for Raw material/WIP packaging design effectiveness in assembly floor.
• Calculate and Analyse Raw material/WIP packaging design efficiency
• Design production layouts and processes that increase productivity, eliminate production waste, and reduce manufacturing costs.
• Calculate and Analyse process cycle time and throughput
• Calculate Assembly Cost for Manufacturing
• Leads and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like LEAN, Automation and/or 6Sigma projects.
• Perform gap analysis to identify bottleneck and initiate improvement process.
• Assist NPI team for New Product Introduction (NPI) and Liaise with the R&D engineers and contract manufacturers (CMs) to introduce new designs into mass production
• Train operators and other support teams for a new product & process change.
• Support production in term of engineering & technical issue to ensure the line is running
• Conduct Design of Experiment and work out the improvement plan for the result finding.
• Ability to document the entire process is a “Must”.
• Participate in the design review, process, and product validation.
• The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and other duties may be added from time to
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Finance Accounts ExecutiveID:516043,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Minyak
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts for Payables, Receivables, bank and petty cash.
- Involvement in the year end auditing.
- Responsible for the planning & compliance of corporate & indirect tax, including tax accounting & tax audits.
- Involving in implementing area wide tax initiative with the overall goal of minimizing taxes exposure & risk management.
- Responsible for transfer pricing, Withholding Tax, statutory tax requirements & intercompany billing.
- Regularly review tax compliance to assess risk & opportunity.
- Prepare monthly management account and budget to Account / Finance Manager.
- To oversee and verify daily accounting transaction including account receivable, account payable, credit control, payments and etc.
- Lead and guide Account Officer / Assistant in daily jobs.
- Assist & monitoring others branches .
- Others tasks assigned by the superior.
- Medical claim RM 30 / visit
- AL : 12 days; 2 years service : 18 days; 5 years service : 22 days
- Public Holiday on Saturday --> replacement on Monday
- Bonus average 1 month / year
Business Development Manager (Japanese Account) - Japanese Native ID:5157821,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRBukit Minyak
• Develop, maintain and extend client relationships;
• Develop deep understanding of each client's business.
• Implement and drive strategies to grow revenue from clients;
• Work closely with clients to understand their target goals and objectives;
• Work closely with other sales colleagues to understand our clients’ business nature and target.
• Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue;
• Develop and execute on strategic recommendations that would drive forward company's yearly revenue;
• Ensure effective use of company’s chemicals and equipment by Japanese customer, by working with other sales colleagues as and when necessary;
• Ensure good dissemination of information within the organization with regards to Japanese accounts/clients;
• A regional role covers the scopes of a business area mainly for countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Philippine and Indonesia, but not limited to assist in servicing Japanese accounts outside the above mentioned countries (namely Vietnam and Thailand), if the business requires as such.
• Required to help communication (communication window) with Japanese business account (General Metal Finishing) in Malaysia, if necessary;
• Prepares reports, presentations and data analysis and any relevant reports/presentation as and when required.
SENIOR IT SPECIALIST/SECTION HEAD-PenangID:511894,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Bonus twice a year
Position allowance RM400
Japanese speaking allowance RM500~700(depends on level)
Technical EngineerID:507262,600 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, DSC, EDX, XRF and etc
- Design and perform small scale pilot run (polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
- Able to troubleshoot production process (polymer compounding) and provide technical support
- Assist and lead a team in product or process development projects
- Provide customer technical service