7 Jobs for Bukit Mertajam found
Operation Manager (Warehouse/Logistic) ※Penang or Alor SetarID:516818,000 MYR ~ 8,700 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Bukit Mertajam
Primary role is managing entire administration work as well as warehouse & logistic. Ensure smooth operation of
company procedures, to plan, oversee and coordinate day-to-day activities to improve effectiveness, productivity
and performance. Monitoring and analysing the current system of departments to check its effectiveness, and
working out strategies for improving, maximise results and achieved target. Additionally, he/she is to safeguard the
operations to the assigned location by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Oversee and coordinate day-to-day activities
• Provide training & meeting with the organization
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Overseeing inventory (Reduce trade unserved order, right targeted inventory level, ensure IRA count conducted with reconciliation)
• Work closely & cooperate with Sales Team to ensure meeting DOT target
• Researching alternative methods of efficiency.
• Ensure all workers are compliances with company policy
• Approval for branch budget & maintenance
• Reviewing budgets and managing cost.
• Work with sales team to control on High Return Rate stocks from the Trade
• Support HQ to deploy company plan or vision when necessary
• Assist AGM on every deployment plan on time
• Dealing with suppliers or 3rd party agency when necessary
• Demonstrate high integrity and high standard of working attitude and be the role model for all staff and encourage the rest to do the same.
• Review CSL & Logistic Job Description and SOP regularly to meet the operating standard.
• Make impact policy, planning and strategy decisions.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
• Work with board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Ensure building related security and equipment are well maintain
*Probation period is unpaid leave
2years : 12days
2years above : 16days
3yeasr-5years : 18days
5yeasr above : 20days
[Penang] Sales ExecutiveID:511974,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
This is trading company that mainly sells electronic products used in mobile phones and flat-screen TVs.
Not big organization but growing and stable business.
- Clients are mostly Japanese includes major electrical equipment manufacturer (TV, Phone manufacturers), but expected to expand the business network for non-Japanese clients.
- Firstly take over the existing clients and slightly increase the weight to find out new clients (50:50 in the end)
- Travel around Penang/Ipoh, and sometimes need to travel to KL (about once in a 2-3 months)
- Visiting existing clients to Follow up products condition or promoting new products
- Preparing the quotation, invoice and any other sales related documents.
- Negotiate or liaise with other branch members in overseas (Japan, Taiwan, China etc) about price and supplier
- Follow up product delivery timing import from Japan
- Customer care regarding the quality problems related to mass production delivery
Salary package: RM 4,500 - RM 6,000 (negotiable)
- No Commission
- Allowance all inclusive, details are revealed after the interview
- Mileage claim for traveling : RM0.7 / km
- Bouns : Once a year (based on company performance, but last year was provided 3 months)
SENIOR IT SPECIALIST/SECTION HEAD-PenangID:511894,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Bonus twice a year
Position allowance RM400
Japanese speaking allowance RM500~700(depends on level)
Technical EngineerID:507262,600 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, DSC, EDX, XRF and etc
- Design and perform small scale pilot run (polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
- Able to troubleshoot production process (polymer compounding) and provide technical support
- Assist and lead a team in product or process development projects
- Provide customer technical service
Human Resource & Admin Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:508565,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Mertajam
- Manage the overall Human resources and administration functions including but not limited to recruitment and onboarding, payroll administration, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, engagement and retention.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to Management.
- Work closely with HQ in Japan to ensure the same standards of quality and efficiency are achieved.
- Personal Assistant to President.
- Work with Account Department for yearly budget preparation.
- Prepare, analyse and summarize of monthly report for total salary payout and headcount to President
- Review current employee welfare and propose to management.
- Monitors staff performance appraisal in corporations with other HOD.
- Language : English, Malay
- Education : Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree. Prefer candidate with Degree.
- Experience :
> 5 year and above of supply chain experience has advantage
- Required Skill(s) :
• Import and Export. (more on importing at the moment)
• Logistic and Warehouse
• Custom clearance
• Dealing with forwarder
- Age : 28 ~ 45
- Gender : Open
Technical ManagerID:507276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Key Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Ensure achieve yearly SCTCAP/technical department objective and target.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of new product development (NPD) & technical/design development (DDG) activities.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of Testing and Evaluation Team (TET) activities
- Manage job allocation, planning, training for all concern activities.
- Develop subordinate and perform subordinate performance appraisal.
- Manage production/ product technical support through development engineer according to product group (BMB, WMB, EP-others)
- Manage, monitor, present progress report of concern team when required and at least once per every month - Support sales in product marketing and meeting customer when require (local/oversea). - Perform technical service when require either at local or oversea. - Perform project priority, resources, progress management effectively.
Supportive duty :
- Progress Management on NPD project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective.
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development engineer(s) to perform assigned NPD project(s).
- Progress Management on DDG project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective. - Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development technical engineer to perform assigned DDG project.
- Ensure all technical related activities comply with company management system which include:
a) perform system audit
b) OHSAS 18000 & safety related management system
c) ISO 14001 & environment related management system
d) ISO 9001 & quality related management system
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for technical engineer to perform assigned product/production support.
- Technical support for product group as below:-
a) WMB product team
b) BMB product team
c）EP & others product team
d) Complaint Handling & competitor benchmarking team
- Ensure SMI is manage according by product team including SMI material from RDC
- To ensure all the supportive management system are maintain and perform according by development team (NPD/DDG) and test team. (TET) These included:- a) a) Facilities management
b) Equipment management
c) Laboratory management
d) Spare Part Room management
e) Workshop 5S management
f) Chemical Hazardous & Labelling Management
g) Stock Control management
Production Planning (JPN Speaker)ID:504962,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRBukit Mertajam
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Ensure smooth material supply
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Work closely with production, supply chain, purchasing, operations and warehouse department.