3 Jobs for Bukit Mertajam found
Customer Service Executive (PG)ID:486443,000 MYR ~ 3,400 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Provide sales and administrative support daily
* Liaise with customers and suppliers for delivery arrangements & requiremens
* Coordinate with customers and prepare shipping documents as required
* Monitor inventory level
* Document filling for all necessary permits and shipping costs
[Japanese Speaker] Mechanical Engineer (Rubber/Plastic)ID:484582,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Mertajam
-Report to Production manager
-Research and develop some products
-Test and analyze products
-Prepare production documents such as Work instruction, standard parameter and production reports.
-Support to develop new conceptual mold design for performance improvement and cost optimization.
-Planning, controlling and evaluating Test to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of production process
-Able to do translation- Japanese / English and Report to HQ in Japan
RM2,500 to RM4,500
Product Specialist - Joint Replacement (48441)ID:484415,200 MYR ~ 6,200 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Responsible to provide monthly sales forecast, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory
- Identify business opportunities, formulates account strategies & ensure effective implementation of territory action plans
- Carry out sales & marketing activities, responsible to support marketing intiatives including trade show (exhibition) and other key events and promotions such as workshops, company receptions etc.
- Conduct regular product in-service and product presentation to the customers
- Build trust and credibility with customers
- Asists sales & marketing manager to support stryker’s sales agents
- Conduct regular consignment count
- Coordinate payment collection following company’s SOP
- Provide regular market/competitor updates
- Prompt complaints handling adhering to company SOP
- Assisting customers enquiries and provide quotation as needed.
- Forecast stock requirement based on the market feedback and quotation participated.
- Assist in overseeing uncovered sales territory.