2 Jobs for Bukit Mertajam found
Sales ExecutiveID:473183,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRBukit Mertajam
1. Handle/In charge area enquiries and quote RFQ.
2. Request quotations from Vendor etc. for non-price list items.
3. Negotiate with distributors etc.to maximize Company profit margin.
4. Check and confirm quotation contents are correct and relevant.
5. Joint customer visitations with distributors.
6. Visit direct customers.
7. Follow up urgent delivery to CS section and to HQ.
8. Visit customer by planning or whenever necessary.
9. Support CS section in technical matters.
10. Communicate closely among sales engineers and CS section to avoid
11. Monitor enquiries and quote fairly to customers.
1. Discuss with distributors for the monthly order and sales issues,
promotion issues, review past performances & follow up potential
2. Issue monthly order and sales reports to distributors. Check performance
3. Prepare monthly order and sales report.
4. Attend management meeting.
5. Conduct product or technical seminars when required by
6. Provide technical support to distributors & customers.
7. Conduct in-house product presentation.
8. Discuss marketing issues.
9. Assist Finance in difficult accounts receivable
1. Review in-charge current order and sales achievement & propose next
FYE sales target.
2. Prepare TDM (Distributor Meeting).
1. Participate in exhibition.
2. Participate in seminars or conference in Vendor.
3. Other task assign by direct superior.
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Analog & PowerID:444163,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Drive design in and product promotional activities in Malaysia
* Provide technical support to customers design
* Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
* Conduct regular seminars and training
* Align and Coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
To be advice during interview