3 Jobs for Batu Maung found
Operation ManagerID:490758,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
• Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
• Responsible to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Responsible to review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• All activities should be in line with the Company’s objectives and must be conducted in a manner that is appropriate with the Company’s image
Minimum Job Expectations
• To assist Head of Department in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans, manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of the Operation Department, which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To control and utilize manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
• To analyze and resolve project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• To improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize efficiency. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
• To coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of operation organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
• To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
• To organize and coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
• To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
• To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• Continually work towards service excellence through observation of operational systems and processes during day-to-day work.
• To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thus improving relationship with client.
• To promote good staff rapport and to strengthen employee relationship / motivate them to ensure high productivity.
• Provide leadership, direction, coaching and feedback to Assistant Operation Manager, Service Manager / Officer for continual process improvement efforts so that operations can operate at an optimal cost with highest efficiencies.
• To deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To promote Safety and Health within the team and raise awareness amongst all service crew of appropriate Safety and Health Regulations.
• Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
• To assist and perform all ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
[PENANG] Customer Service Representative (Korean Speaker)ID:490683,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBatu Maung
Main Role: Responsible for managing the Quote & order Request from Seller / Customer through the completion of the process of invoicing. This position will have contact with multiple areas of the sales and production process and with external relationships including Logistics providers, customers and others. Customer Service Specialist will build a relationship with the business segment team members to collaborate in order to support business plans and provide solutions throughout the process Quote to Cash Process.
- Manage Quote to Order Process.
- Manage all system sales orders or quote request.
- Prepare and enter data into Oracle system, and process customer orders/Quote.
- Ensure accuracy in pricing, order information and technical specification accuracy and maintain precise records.
- Provide professional, timely and accurate information to incoming customer enquiry about order status, product availability and shipment details.
- Fulfils orders, including order entry, administration, shipping and timely shipment.
- Confirm and verify information on purchase orders, including pricing, products, Inco term, freight term, payment term.
- Accurate data entry into Oracle system; including order entry, credits, debits and pricing.
- Coordinate with plant & Logistics, on timely shipments.
- Assist the credit department on invoicing/past due issues.
- Provide backup support to team members.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries.
- Partner with Sales, to provide customers an outstanding service and to meet and exceed customer’s expectation.
Logistic Sales Executives [Penang]ID:485683,500 MYR ~ 4,800 MYRBatu Maung
- Pursue growth and business expansion opportunities by developing new clients and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Support in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up on Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Quotations (RFQ).
- Execute day-to-day sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials / share up potentials in the system, feedback on customer performance, satisfactions, AR Outstanding statuses, and progress of business development activities.
- Coordinate and communicate customers’ requirements (operations, billing, communications, etc) to the Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Responsible for in-house sales activities such as making prospective calls, respond to email and telephone inquiries, coordination of sales function
- Prepares customer / management reports
- Maintaining the profiling and data updates into Sales and Marketing System
- Compilation of surcharges, rates fluctuations, market intelligence etc
- Transportation Allowance : RM 250 (Exe), RM 300 (Sr Exe)
- Business travel expenses are claimable (toll, parking, mileage)
- Sales position is entitled to mobile phone allowance
- Medical claim, group insurance, mileage
- Bonus 2 times /year