6 Jobs for Batu Maung found
Application Engineer (Senior to Manager)ID:497606,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
Industry: Machine tool manufacturer
Assigned branch: Sales, service and support of the entire product portfolio
Job Title : Application Engineer
Reports To : Application Team Leader and Managing Director
Location : Penang, Malaysia
The primary scope of the Application Engineer is to offer engineering support and provide timely solutions to sales and customers pertaining to the application issues. Complete time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations as per customer requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performing application engineering work independently and set priorities with knowledge of company goals
Designing and fabricating fixtures/work holding for demonstration, test cuts, and turnkeys
Defining and troubleshooting complex manufacturing/machining processes
Conducting time studies for customer parts with 10% tolerance
Using CAPPS conversational programming, industry standard CAM systems, and direct G-Code/Macro
programming to generate CNC programs for parts processing
Setting up CNC machines with program, tooling, workpiece, and fixtures including 5-axis and mill-turn
Inspecting finished parts for quality and accuracy
Generating engineering proposals for process and turnkey applications
Generating engineering reports and technical documentation
Setting up and program a CMM (coordinate measuring machine)
Generating order intake actively consulting customers on their technical needs together with ASMs
Training customers on equipment after installation
Supporting product presentations during trade shows and open houses
Developing and training others when the need arises
Basic salary: RM6,000 – 8,000 gross per month depending on experience.
- Bonus: 13th month payment will be made in December each year.
- Car Allowance: RM800 gross per month.
- Variable Bonus: A variable bonus will be paid in the quarter 1 of next year after the financial year ends in December.
- Annual Leaves: 15 days per year for the first year of service. For every completed year of continuous service, the annual leave entitlement will be increased by 1 day up to maximum 20 days per year.
- Sick Leaves: As per statutory guideline.
- Other Employee Benefits:
• Group hospitalization and surgical insurance (cashless at network hospitals) for employee, spouse and children.
• Group outpatient clinical and specialist insurance for employee, spouse and children.
• Group life and personal accident insurance program for employees
• Annual health screening for employees
• Follow statutory requirements
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
[PENANG] Customer Service Representative (Korean Speaker)ID:490683,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBatu Maung
Main Role: Responsible for managing the Quote & order Request from Seller / Customer through the completion of the process of invoicing. This position will have contact with multiple areas of the sales and production process and with external relationships including Logistics providers, customers and others. Customer Service Specialist will build a relationship with the business segment team members to collaborate in order to support business plans and provide solutions throughout the process Quote to Cash Process.
- Manage Quote to Order Process.
- Manage all system sales orders or quote request.
- Prepare and enter data into Oracle system, and process customer orders/Quote.
- Ensure accuracy in pricing, order information and technical specification accuracy and maintain precise records.
- Provide professional, timely and accurate information to incoming customer enquiry about order status, product availability and shipment details.
- Fulfils orders, including order entry, administration, shipping and timely shipment.
- Confirm and verify information on purchase orders, including pricing, products, Inco term, freight term, payment term.
- Accurate data entry into Oracle system; including order entry, credits, debits and pricing.
- Coordinate with plant & Logistics, on timely shipments.
- Assist the credit department on invoicing/past due issues.
- Provide backup support to team members.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries.
- Partner with Sales, to provide customers an outstanding service and to meet and exceed customer’s expectation.
Logistic Sales Executives [Penang]ID:485683,500 MYR ~ 4,800 MYRBatu Maung
- Pursue growth and business expansion opportunities by developing new clients and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Support in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up on Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Quotations (RFQ).
- Execute day-to-day sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials / share up potentials in the system, feedback on customer performance, satisfactions, AR Outstanding statuses, and progress of business development activities.
- Coordinate and communicate customers’ requirements (operations, billing, communications, etc) to the Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Responsible for in-house sales activities such as making prospective calls, respond to email and telephone inquiries, coordination of sales function
- Prepares customer / management reports
- Maintaining the profiling and data updates into Sales and Marketing System
- Compilation of surcharges, rates fluctuations, market intelligence etc
- Transportation Allowance : RM 250 (Exe), RM 300 (Sr Exe)
- Business travel expenses are claimable (toll, parking, mileage)
- Sales position is entitled to mobile phone allowance
- Medical claim, group insurance, mileage
- Bonus 2 times /year