2 Jobs for Bangi/Kajang found
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
【Manufacturing】HR cum Admin HeadID:493085,750 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBangi/Kajang
Industry: Manufacturer of electronics components
Position: HR cum Admin Head
Responsibility: Overseeing the department in charge of General Affairs, HR and labour management.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing HR policies, handbook, practices, procedures, SOPs, templates, checklists and etc.
- Working closely with director in reviewing the manpower requirement in line with the operational and business objectives.
- Researching and catching-up with a competitive compensation and benefits package in line with the business requirement and market trend.
- Responsible in developing and reviewing standard operating procedures for business improvement.
- Review skills sets of employee in developing training programs and career progression for employees.
- Liaising with other departments in providing advices and supports that encourages productivity and sustainability of business.
- Monitoring other departments, especially production line with regards to the labour/manpower matters.
- Responsible in ensuring compliance of the company policies and procedures.
- Planning and conducting human resource audit and recommending improvement plans to strengthen HR operations.
- Monitoring on-boarding process, conducting HR induction and arranging orientation for new joiner.
- Ensuring that work permit, entry authorization and other travel documents are in order for oversea/foreigners placement.
- Monitoring employees probationary period and contract duration in order to appraise the employee for confirmation, extension for probation and also contract renewal.
- Liaising with directors on matters pertaining to insurance coverage, staff medical benefit update, insurance claims and etc.
- Maintaining proper filling system to ensure information is up to date for easy reference and retrieval.
- Responsible for other administrative role if necessary.
Basic Salary: RM5,000～RM10,000
-MC: 14 days
-Language allowance (for Japanese speaker)
-Medical Insurance (can be applied to family members)
-Bonus and increment provided based on the performance