1 Jobs for Law found
Contract ManagerID:504588,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRSeputeh
• Knowledge of and experience with FIDIC, PWD and PAM
• Pre-tender and post contract management
• Detail Cost Estimation Skills in Civil and Infrastructure (Expressway and Interchange and Elevated Viaduct Structures), Building (High Rise Building and Mixed Development), Power Generation (Coal Fired Power Plant and Solar Power Plant) and Water and Sewerage Reticulation Works.
• Lead and drive the preparation of Tender Plan including Pre-Qualification, Intention to Bid, Tender Documents and Addendum; Co-Lead Tender Evaluation Committee and preparation of Tender Evaluation Report and present to Tender Board for the approval of Sub-contract Award.
• Evaluate Monthly Project Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow report and advice the management on planned and actual project revenue and expenditure.
• Management of contract change control process (Variation Order) including monthly review and reconciliation and presentation of Change Control Order to Procurement Committee.
• Assess, Monitor , Review and Mitigate project contractual risk (project general and particular conditions of contract) during pre-tender and post contract administration.
• Investigate, monitor, submit and review all contractual claims (additional cost claim and extension of time claim) on both upstream and downstream, to ensure all claims are submitted within contractual timescales and are administratively in compliance with the Conditions of Main Contract and Subcontract.
• Preparation and monitoring of all contractual relates correspondences (letters and notice of claims)
• Preparation of company’s Subcontract Documents template (Re-drafting Works) specifically on conditions of subcontract and exercise risk management skills (identify, assess, mitigate or transfer) by customising the conditions of subcontract.
• Extension of Time Claim and Loss and Expenses Claim.
• Settlement of claims, resolution of disputes and contract change negotiations.
• Liaison and collaborate with project management team on project contractual risk identification and mitigation.