3 Jobs for Law found
Legal AdvisorID:489798,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Overseeing all type of contracts/ agreement within the company.
- Providing commercially sensible and cost-effective legal advice for construction contracts management and legal related issue within the company.
- Conducting legal research.
- Drafting basic legal documents for construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance to construction laws and regulations.
- Preparing damage claims and advisory on CIPPA.
- Resolving any disputes and property infringements.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support.
- Advising on the latest building standards.
- Explaining building standards to stakeholders.
- Overseeing health and safety and injury claims and offering advice on court cases.
- Meeting and interviewing clients.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts.
- Acting on behalf of company in disputes, if necessary.
- Any other task that assign by the MD.
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance GPA & medical benefit RM100/mth
- Bonus / increment at the sole discretion of the company & performance of staff
- Annual dinner
Legal Manager (Corporate Planning Division) ID:488987,562 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• To draft, review and revise various contracts related to trading business (eg. NDA, MOU, S&P agreements, distribution agreement, commission agreement, service agreement, entrustment agreement)
• To identify and/or analyse legal issues related to business and propose appropriate mitigating solutions
• To manage statutory requirements of a locally incorporated company and branch company
• To assist Division GM in upkeeping the corporate governance and compliance policies of the company
• To provide training session and disseminate information for employees to improve compliance and integrity literacy
• To work closely with the legal team in Headquarter Office (Tokyo) and Regional Headquarter Office (Singapore) to ensure group legal standards are maintained
• To keep management updated on the latest legislative or regulatory changes
Personal Assistant to Group ChairmanID:479417,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
Assist Group Chairman on corporate matters.
Handle all correspondence and documentations including verifying all secretarial & legal documentations prior to Chairman's signature.
Provide administrative support & assistance to Group Chairman Office.
- RM 6000~ RM 8000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.