2 Jobs for Web/Mobile/Game found
Sales ManagerID:471146,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRKL Sentral
- Actively define & develop opportunities through outreach strategies from your existing network, referrals & new leads for our digital advertising solutions (Native, Video & Programmatic Advertising) by a consultative approach
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Drive business planning to define sales strategies & achieve revenue growth target
- Research & understand market trends & new business opportunities for incremental revenue growth
- Establish executable strategies for sales pipeline development that supports the sales objectives
- Communicate client expectations and work collaboratively with our internal technical/ operational teams to deliver successful campaigns
Basic Salary: RM 6,000 - 9,000
- Incentive: Once a quarter depending on the result of sales
- Commuting allowance, parking allowance
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- MC: 14 days
Account Director (Selling digital marketing and advertising solutions)ID:475305,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBangsar
Responsible for selling digital marketing and advertising solutions to clients. You will participate in revenue generating sales activities including prospecting, new business development, product demonstrations, and proposals to clients.
- Proactively prospect, develop and cultivate sales leads to build sales pipeline.
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned account’s business needs and revenue potential.
- Grow & maintain advertisers and agency relationships to effectively build and grow ad revenue.
- Analyze data trends and campaign performances to formulate strategic sales pitches.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to sales game plan.
- Prepare innovative & turn-key sales proposals to meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Presents, negotiates and sells digital media solutions to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to media planners and marketing managers.
- Responsible to oversee and ensure the correct follow-up with the client.
- Responsible to proactively monitor client's campaigns/ ads on competitor sites and observe competitor's new offering.
- Recommending effective media solutions and providing campaign updates to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Take full responsibility for advertiser’s campaign management including contracts and billings.
- Responsible to report weekly sales achievements and pipeline growth to superior on a regular and accurate basis.
Basic Salary: RM 5,500-8,000
- Annual leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Bonus, Incentive: depends on company performance (Once a year)
- Company support parking fee or publish transportation fee
- Private insurance for medical care
- Social Security Contribution
- Education and training
- Company Trip (depends on company performance)