10 Jobs for Medical & Healthcare found
Personal Assistant/Translator (Chinese to Malay)ID:456392,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRKepong
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of GM to translate Chinese to Malay
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Chinese to Malay.
-Assist GM in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:456124,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPuchong
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or
problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
To be advice during interview
HRSS Team Leader - Japanese Speaker (JG 19)ID:456116,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPuchong
* Manage relationship with business partners- has establish relationship with process owners through constant communication in tele-
conferences and email
* Manage day-to-day team operations in supervising a team of HRSS Senior Advisors
* Implement initiatives or activities to engage and motivate staff
* Execute plans to improve individual and team performance
* Provide performance reports on a regular basis to his/her direct supervisors
* Conduct process training and manage process changes, if necessary
* Execute or deliver outputs based on the project plan during migrations
* Enforce team and company policies
* Execute existing DR/BCP Plans of the team
* Encourage staff to participate in company wide activities
* Accomplish tasks given from time to time
* Supervises and monitors team members work distribution, quality, productivity and overall corporate discpline
* Communicates performance against objectives with the individual team members and constantly monitors performance in term of agreed
key performance indicators (e.g processing turn around time, processing acuracy etc)
* Support the management team in the creation of management report based on agreed time scales and in achieving shared services overall
service levels (e.g processing turn around time, processing accuracy etc)
* Attends to the resolution of escalated customer complaints and leads service recovery for any service shortfall
* Identifies area for service improvements and makes recommendations to the management team
* Responsible for handling a variety of functions including, but not limited to, product enquiry, customer service delivery and recovery, claims,
u/w, administration and policy processing for all insurance lines
* Support product and process training for new support desk hires
* Ensure adherence to the standard Operating Procedures as stipulated by the business units
* Proactively work with shared services senior management to understand forthcoming work volumes, new products, modifications to existing
offering and cost drivers
Personal Assistant / TranslatorID:455382,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKepong
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of CEO to translate Japanese to Malay.
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Japanese to Malay.
-Assist CEO in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Regulatory Affairs ManagerID:453473,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangsar
<< Finance & accounting job roles>>
Responsible for managing daily internal operating expenses.
Handle and manage processing purchase orders, received invoices, so that processes of purchasing through payments are executed under proper internal control and in proper manners.
Responsible for daily journal entries, GL entries, including monthly updated journal vouchers. To outsource bookkeeping jobs are in under consideration.
Responsible for preparing payments of Account Payable and any other payment transaction needed including monthly payroll related transaction. To outsource payroll calculation and disbursements are under consideration.
Monthly bank reconciliation, inter-company transaction such as inter-company balance confirmation, invoice matching. Responsible for daily and monthly cash-flow including payments and receivables balance management.
Responsible for monthly financial closing and reports.
Completing monthly consolidated F/S reporting package required by parent company and submit to them by due date. Communicating with parent companies’ Finance and Accounting team staff for any inquiries.
Communication with auditors, including planning audit execution, fieldwork and review of financial statutory account in compliance with accounting regulations.
Tax filing is subject to outsourcing, communicate with accounting firm staff for necessary information to comply with tax filing.
Any other necessary jobs to maintain business and corporate operation regarding to finance and accounting.
<<General affairs job roles>>
Office administration and general affairs roles responsible to maintain and support daily office operations
Supporting managing director and other corporate managers’ jobs.
Business travel arrangement,/ Creating budget/actual reports/, Hiring works/, Human resource management/, Others upon request)
Monthly staff expense claims processing including sales team.
Communication with affiliate companies, distributors and outsourcing venders for product orders, purchase orders, inventory information, A/R, importing customs matters, etc. Reporting to managers for proper decision making.
Sales activities’ support. Including reports for product sales, product inventories,
A/R balances and collection of A/R from distributors.
Supports related to pharmaceutical development business, including Regulatory Affairs.
Above all and any other jobs related to company business.
Including jobs needed especially for startup phase of company operation, create and establish internal controls for business operation.
Working time 08:45-17:30
Translator cum sales (Mandarin to Malay)ID:449152,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKepong
-able to interpret from Mandarin to Malay.
-able to have seminar to audience / End User for product information.
-execution on promotion activities.
-able to conduct training, workshops, product launches and organise events.
-able to achieve sales target.
-prepare sales report.
Business DevelopmentID:445965,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRMont Kiara
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients. Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Report to MD
- To assist in the submission of proposals for new and existing project
- To support in content development and publication of marketing across various business segments including videos and leaflets
- To play and active role in branding exercise across business segments
- To support in website development including updates to website on a timely basis
- To assist in organizing marketing, advertising, corporate event including annual dinner
- To assist in sustainability areas including programmes identified by the management
- To prepare report(s) to updated business status to management & to assist in KPI planning
- To do market analysis on related industries; participate to explore new market, technologies and industries
- To assist in registration / renewal of certificates with relevant authorities / government agencies
- To prepare / compile information required for submission of business registration or renewal
- Insurance: Private medical insurance Other - Benefits: All statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB, parking & travel allowance
- Bonus (good bonus, we have one candidate join previously getting 5 months bonus)
【医療関係経験者求む！】超有名日系クリニックでのマネージャー職ID:445518,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRMont Kiara
■就業時間：09:00 ~ 18:00※月8日休みのシフト制
Japanese Speaking Customer Relation Executive 医療関係カスタマーリレーションズID:442134,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBangsar
Our client is a Japanese medical service company established in Malaysia. Their core business is to provide service to Japanese who are living in Malaysia to communicate and assist them in medical treatment. How they provide their service? They act as the middle person and translator between their clients and local hospital staffs. Also, providing ambulance service to those who are involved in accidents together with insurance service.
• Main duties and responsibilities are attending our members to the hospital as a translator for doctor consultation (main clients/patients were Japanese people)
• Prepare report in Japanese & English.
• Provide general administrative and operational support for assigned task.
• Answering phone calls, email correspondence, ad-hoc duties and update data entry into the computer system.
• The duties need to standby on 24 hours support during non-working hour and Weekend at least twice a week.
• Training to be given for knowledge in Medical terms, so confident candidates packed with language proficiency in Eng - Japanese, and enjoys frequent work with medical teams encouraged
90% of your working environment are using Japanese or required to utilize your Japanese skills.
Are you interested? Or you wish to know more about the job?
Please contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Hours: 5 days a week, 0800 - 1700
Salary starting with 4K + benefits
Business trips allowance (taking taxi, Grabs etc.)
Working place Parking,
(Medical support Allowance worth RM 1700)
Medical check up
Claimable medical claim
Medical and overtime allowance
Provide Handphone and reload up to RM85/month
【準ビジネスレベルの英語力をお持ちの方必見！】日系クリニック受付・医療通訳ID:418976,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMont Kiara
【勤務エリア】1 Mont Kiara／モントキアラ（Mont Kiara）にあり、日本人が多く居住するエリアです！