6 Jobs for Medical & Healthcare found
Health care/ Business Development ManagerID:450378,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Leading marketing support company at Healthcare industry based in PJ that offers its Business development team a collaborative working environment, remunerative financial reward and lifelong learning.
This is an innovative company which is embarking on a digital transformation and is known in empowering healthcare communities with educational products and services.
We’re looking for a business development manager with experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, corporate customer relationship management, marketing to Healthcare FMCG clients, has excellent communication skills, a proven sales record of achieving planned sales goal and loves pitching ideas to clients.
• Acquire business partner to development value chain of business
• To build relationships with corporate clients and understand their needs and requirements
• To build relationships with hospital as advertisement media
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Total gross salary: 8,000-10,000
Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:447534,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPuchong
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem
and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
To be advice during interview
Business DevelopmentID:445965,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRMont Kiara
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients. Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Report to MD
- To assist in the submission of proposals for new and existing project
- To support in content development and publication of marketing across various business segments including videos and leaflets
- To play and active role in branding exercise across business segments
- To support in website development including updates to website on a timely basis
- To assist in organizing marketing, advertising, corporate event including annual dinner
- To assist in sustainability areas including programmes identified by the management
- To prepare report(s) to updated business status to management & to assist in KPI planning
- To do market analysis on related industries; participate to explore new market, technologies and industries
- To assist in registration / renewal of certificates with relevant authorities / government agencies
- To prepare / compile information required for submission of business registration or renewal
- Insurance: Private medical insurance Other - Benefits: All statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB, parking & travel allowance
- Bonus (good bonus, we have one candidate join previously getting 5 months bonus)
Urgent! - Japanese Speaking Customer Relation Executive 2 Opening positionsID:442134,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
This is a Japanese medical service company established in Malaysia. Their core business is to provide service to Japanese who are living in Malaysia to communicate and assist them in medical treatment. How they provide their service? They act as the middle person and translator between their clients and local hospital staffs. Also, providing ambulance service to those who are involved in accidents together with insurance service.
• Attending hosting company's members to the hospital as a translator for doctor consultation
• Prepare report in Japanese & English.
• Provide general administrative and operational support for assigned task.
• Answering phone calls, email correspondence, ad-hoc duties and update data entry into the computer system.
• Standby on 24 hours support during non-working hour and Weekend at least twice a week.
For more inquiries contact:
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more information.
Working Hours: 5 days a week, 0800 - 1700
Salary starting with 4K + benefits
Business trips allowance (taking taxi, Grabs etc.)
Working place Parking,
(Medical support Allowance worth RM 1700)
Medical check up
Claimable medical claim
Medical and overtime allowance
Provide Handphone and reload up to RM85/month
準ビジネスレベルの英語力をお持ちの方必見！クリニック受付・医療通訳ID:418976,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMont Kiara
【勤務エリア】1 Mont Kiara／モントキアラ（Mont Kiara）にあり、日本人が多く居住するエリアである。
Project Sales Executive (Medical Project for Hospital)ID:435513,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Profile: Established about 20 years in Malaysia. They are supplying high quality and user friendly medical equipment to the market such as Sterilization , Medical bed, Automation System for Washer Disinfection, Patient Transfer Solutions, Therapeutic Support Systems, Hygiene Systems and more.
Reporting to Division Manager (Sales Manager)
< Main >
-Liaise with main con construction JKR / KK to get a project to supply medical equipment to the hospital.
- You will drive all aspects of sales and business development of Getinge full range of infection and associated equipment to key accounts in the government and private sector Hospital.
- You are responsible for medical sales to the highly competitive government and private sector, working alongside the project team.
- You are responsible for seeking new opportunities in this market, which includes identifying key customer groups and generating new business in tis high growth potential area.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps the division Manager of Infection Control informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14 days annual leave
reimbursement for tol and petrol.
outstation RM0.45 per km