2 Jobs for Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication) found
Regional Technical Support Officer ID:498194,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
1. Handle and Monitor all incoming incidents, Inquiries and Warranty request in Remedyforce OP/PP on daily basis and making sure resolution is provided in timely manner.
2. Troubleshoot and reproduce issues in BSA-M laboratory to provide resolution with the issues before escalating to KMI.
3. Perform escalation of queries when required, and to continuously monitor and assist in the progress of the query till a satisfactory reply has been retrieved for regional subsidiary like NOCs or distributor.
4. Solution - Support all incoming issues from NOCs and Distributors. Troubleshoot and communicate directly.. etc YSoft, EFI team for any additional resolution.
5. Technical Bulletin - Periodically provide technical updates to NOCs and Distributor to help solving issues which includes known issues and firmware updates.
6. Telecommunications Certification Application Support- Monitor the certification Telecommunication to regional NOCs & Distributors etc Malaysia, Indonesia.
7. Any other duties as deemed fit by management.
Front-end Web DeveloperID:480526,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBangsar
Industry: IT, Website design, programming and develpment
Role: Frontend web development
Special about this job:
You will be in charge of web development using originally developed CRM system by this company.
One is specialized in simplify the contents management while another system is specialized in API.
The company will continuously incorporate with the latest technology so you may also need to study & brush up your skills continuously to catch up with it.
Also we require all engineers to be performing as a full stack engineer but not only front-end.
Below is general job scope:
-Develop new user-facing features
-Build reusable code and libraries for future use
-Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
-Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
-Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
-Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Working time 9am-6pm