2 Jobs for Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication) found
Assistant Manager (Production Department)ID:439465,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRKlang
- To assist Production Manager to carry out the tasks in overseeing the Production Operations.
- To assist in ensuring the timely Production of products in accordance with production schedule within specified quality and at minimum cost.
- To assist to direct and coordinate activities of Production department in processing materials or manufacturing products in industrial organization by reviewing production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications or products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- To assist in ensuring all the Quality system & Production Control system are implemented in place.
- To assist in planning, organize, direct and control manpower and equipment capacity to maximise utilization to meet the Production schedules.
- To assist in develop, monitor, and execute capacity plan for departmental production capacity plan for departmental production capacity schedules and quality to meet organization target.
- To assist in train, develop, and motivate subordinates to achieve high performance standards.
- To assist in prepare operations reports on Production efficiency, work and process stock against budgeted target.
- To assist to initiate problem-solving and trouble-shooting processes and reduce process and production related problems and delays.
- To assist in review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Assist in handling and resolve workers grievances or submit unsettled grievances to Personnel for further action
- Assist in reviewing standard operation and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliances with standards.
- Assist in coordinating between internal section and internal departmental for any production related issues.
- To assist in preparing ad-hoc reports for Board meetings and Management meetings.
To be advice during interview
Sales Executive (Marine / Navigation Equipment)ID:427343,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Company Profile: A Singapore manufacturing company that produce the marine and navigation related equipment. Strong spirit and concept in the manufacturing procedure to ensure the protection to the eco-system by using recyclable materials to protect the biodiversity.
Location: Petaling Jaya (Damansara area)
Penetrate new market, develop new dealers & customers and handle all sales related matters.
1 week of training in Singapore
・Meet and achieve sales budget set by the company.
・Penetrate and develop new potential market, new dealers and new customers.
・Build strong relationship & rapport with existing dealers and customers.
・Conduct market research activities and report findings.
・Plan for seminar or roadshow with dealers and related government bodies.
・Negotiate with dealers & customers to secure new sales, projects and tenders.
・Manage and provide value added services to existing dealers and customers in Malaysia.
・Liaise with Japan and Singapore counterpart on sales related matters.
・Follow up new and existing sales, projects, tenders and sales enquires.
・Strategize and plan for new product and equipment launching.
・Perform cold calls activities to identify new potential.
・Prepare quotations, proposals & tenders document for submission.
・Handling and solved customer complaints.
・Prepare and present monthly sales report to the management.
・Plan stock & equipment forecast and ordering.
・Monitor customers' payment and ensure all due payments are pay on-time.
・Team work with fellow colleagues.
・Attending to walk-in customers.
・Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Sales Manager & Management.