2 Jobs for Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication) found
Administration ManagerID:530267,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• Oversee and manage full spectrum of Accounts & Finance and Human Resource (HR) related activities including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, payroll processing, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation and employee relation.
• Supervise on daily operational/ transactional processing to ensure the compliance of company standards of procedure & policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
• Manage accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, fixed assets, debt activity, bank reconciliation; ensure accuracy and timeliness ready for external audit.
• Ensure smooth month-end closing and timely preparation of financial reports in accordance with statutory requirements and company policies.
• Manage tax computation, submission of initial tax estimates, revision on tax instalment and yearly tax returns.
• Timely analysis, identification, communication, and resolution of balance sheer account reconciliation issues.
• Effectively and efficiently work with external auditors and tax agents, company secretaries, bankers and all other relevant parties and ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
• Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties.
• Analyse, develop and implement HRA policies, Employee Handbook, JDs and SOPs.
• Responsible to establish internal control for company.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, cultivate healthy work culture, increase productivity and retention.
• Communicate with our RHQ (Regional Headquarters) at Hong Kong, and Japan HQ regularly.
• Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
Front-end Web DeveloperID:480526,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBangsar
Industry: IT, Website design, programming and develpment
Role: Frontend web development
Special about this job:
You will be in charge of web development using originally developed CRM system by this company.
One is specialized in simplify the contents management while another system is specialized in API.
The company will continuously incorporate with the latest technology so you may also need to study & brush up your skills continuously to catch up with it.
Also we require all engineers to be performing as a full stack engineer but not only front-end.
Below is general job scope:
-Develop new user-facing features
-Build reusable code and libraries for future use
-Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
-Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
-Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
-Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Working time 9am-6pm