2 Jobs for Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication) found
IT Security SpecialistID:464365,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include :
•Required knowledge of security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
•Required knowledge of security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure.
•Performing risk assessments report and testing of data processing systems.
•Candidate required develop appropriate policies, procedures and practices in relations to governance and planning functions
•Attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary
information is collated prior to producing a solution.
•Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
•Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
•training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
•Create internal design configuration documentation including network/server diagrams with technical expertise.
•Work with Order Management to provide feedback on issues with curent products and input for new products.
•Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
•Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
•Understand the business drivers and risk involved to the clients and to the company.
•Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
•Provide accurate and timely management information including activitiy reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs etc.
•Adhere to the company's compliance, quality and business processess.
•Leading project deployment or service deliver.
•Required perform post implementation, such as service delivery, installation, configuration to any relate IT infrastructure.
•Perform after sales support to customer when or where is needed.
•Perform IT assessment and reporting for customer IT infrastructure.
•Required work with vendors on quotation and do quotation comparison report.
•Perform any job functions as and when directed by immediate superior.
Sales Executive (Johor)ID:462163,000 MYR ~ 3,100 MYRJohor Bahru
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Conduct boardroom presentation to provide better understanding to customer on the products capabilities and its cost effectiveness.
- Conduct canvassing and cold-calls to increase effective working prospects.
- Responsible in providing excellent customer service through responding to customer’s enquiry, making appointments and after sales service.
- Responsible to sell the products assigned from time to time.
- Update all sales activities in the Sales Force Automation application.
- Commit and discharge duties in compliance.
- AL 15D
- Additional 3% EPF (employer) upon confirmation
- Hospitalization 60D (with MC 30D included)
- Life insurance, PA, medical card upon confirmation
- Commission, incentive (scheme decided upon management)