29 Jobs for IT/Telecommunications found
Japanese Speaking Level 1 Product SupportID:482717,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Online Conferencing Tool Company
• Ensure that clients receive quality service and requests in an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner by scheduling future conferences, running attended conferences
• Answering or returning internal and external queries with an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner
• Providing real time conference assistance
• Reporting problems as necessary to minimize impact to clients
• Researching and resolving client complaints and concerns
• Ensure that daily systems operations in the department are running smoothly and efficiently by assisting with software and hardware testing;
• Reporting any concerns about system functionality to the appropriate personnel
• Compiling Statistical data for report creation and future use
• Performing other duties that may be required to enhance customer support or aid the company in achieving its objectives
• Ensure that clients (internal and external) are continually provided adequate and professional communications by answering calls from sales representatives – providing usage information and troubleshooting problems
• Proactively contacting clients regarding on-going issues
• Handling clerical duties relating to the conference calls, performing various CD duplication procedures
• Any other related Customer Care duties as required
Salary Up to RM 7000
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Service Desk Analyst – Vietnamese speakerID:492044,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
L1 SERVICE DESK ANALYST – VIETNAMESE SPEAKING
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for all IT problems and enquiries. Service Desk takes responsibility of the total end to end management of all calls (from the initial contact, until the call is closed) and provides End-to End Tier 1 Incident Management support for all Desktop related problems and queries.
The main purpose of the First Level Support Analyst’s role is to provide a single point of contact for customers’ problems and enquiries, taking ownership and responsibility for calls from the initial contact, until the call is closed and to ensure that the support meets established Service Levels Agreements and quality standards.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by a First Level Support Analyst are to:
• Take and receive all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner as well as providing advice and support.
• To handle & reply incoming emails within timely manner each depending on accounts contractual SLA’s.
• Respond to customers’ voice mail & Email messages;
• Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as ‘in’ or ‘out’ of contracted scope;
• Provide ‘first time fix’, wherever possible;
• Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers;
• Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams;
• Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information;
• To ensure ticket is raised for each call/email received and minimizing discrepancies between call & ticket ratio.
• Perform end to end ticket management for all incidents & changes, ensuring each call is progressed till resolution.
• Understanding of ticket priority and differences between IMAC’s, ensuring adequate service type to be applied on tickets.
• Communicate with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and respective support teams to confirm details of high severity, minor/major change or problem records.
• Validate user equipment inventory data held within the inventory database;
• Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group;
• Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group;
• Contact the customer to assess their satisfaction prior to the closing of a call;
• Carry out appropriate level of technical investigation prior to escalating to the next level
• Ensure effective escalation and hand-over of customer enquiries/problems to the correct AO resolving group, client Resolver Groups and/or 3rd party maintenance supplier ensuring accurate information is provided and the process is carried out in a timely manner
• Keep up to date with changes in the IT systems of the customer and industry
• Provide remotely installation of hardware, software and applications or upgrades on customers’ systems where appropriate
• Provide input to resolve customer complaints and dissatisfaction issues
• Maintain good and constructive relationships with customers and ensure customer requirements are met within agreed timescales
• Provide technical input to projects as requested
• Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies
• Assist with the coaching and development of new staff;
• Learn the use of required telephony systems
• Awareness on process/procedures for center/respective accounts and adhere to designated objectives/regulations.
• Attentiveness on center/individual KPI’s, and ensuring to achieve objectives given.
• To achieve individual objective for monthly CSAT’s, this involves on follow up with users upon completion of tickets to access satisfaction.
• Propose suggestions for team/center improvements.
• To take on a step account and available at all times, for cross support.
• Readiness to be moved to other account, based on center requirements (when/if required).
【マレーシア永住者・配偶者ビザの方限定】Japanese Speaking Level 1 Product SupportID:483496,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
【募集ポジション】Tier 1 Product Support Technician Department: Customer Care
• 統計データを 編集・分析
Salary Up to RM 7000
Other details to be discussed during the interview
【Jp speaker】Assistant Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing ServicesID:490285,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKL Sentral
• Determine and define project scope and objectives.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
• Set up the necessary things for the project execution.
• Track project costs in order to meet budget.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Any other ad hoc duties assigned by superior.
Salary RM5000- 7000
CAE Account Manager (Sales)ID:491826,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
Industry: Software solution provider
Position: CAE Account Manager (Sales)
Manage sales achievement from CAE solutions and engineering services in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
*Achieve monthly/quarterly/Annual sales targets
*Create strong pipelines of customers (direct and appointed agents) and new businesses
*Build rapport with existing/new customers/appointed agents, analyze customers’ needs and
provide suitable solutions
*Take massive actions to generate leads actively (with well planning of customer visitation, telephone,
emails, etc.), conduct sales presentation actively to potential customers/agents
*Provide assistance and support to appointed agents
*Work hand-in-hand with technical team
*Participation in seminars, workshops, trade shows, etc. as and when necessary for products knowledge
*Reporting to the Superior as scheduled (day-to-day responsibilities, sales report/sales activity etc.),
management of junior team members, team work with colleagues
*Entitled for OT pay but not common or recommended. Visiting clients or going home directly is acceptable.
-Petrol, parking for sales activity all can be claimed. (Use own car)
-Fixed annual bonus
-Good commission (Kindly consult with pic for details)
-Entitled for OT but not common for sales position (mostly leave on time)
Business Development Manager ID:491637,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Industry: Consulting (IT, Engineering & Technical)
Company Size: 20 - 30 Employees
Hiring position: Business Development Manager
As a Business development Manager, you will be working as directed by the Technical Manager with the duties and responsibilities outlined below:
• Lead, develop and motivate the teams to achieve specific business targets and meet assigned performance targets weekly/monthly/quarterly, ensuring high customer satisfaction and growth.
• Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasting, execute all required customer success motions.
• Act as an enabler to remove both internal and external roadblocks and help team to resolve complex challenges in support of sales opportunities.
• Analyze data, performance, customer experience trends to develop and implement strategic sales plays and best practice for client/specific territories
• Stay current on developments in client products/services and within the market and ensure the team is informed on the latest trends and market direction
• Work with external facing client as a point of escalation for the client and respond in a timely manner to any issues
• Maintain a high level of communication with external stakeholders to ensure strategic client relationship is fostered and developed
• Effective client management having a clear view on account and how to maximize revenue as well as effectively communicating quarterly objectives to client
• Work closely with client contact on reporting and forecasting
• Serve in a consultative role to support key stakeholders, both internal and external
• Ensure team alignment to achieve operating plan targets, sales targets and client performance targets (CPTs)
• Coordinate team incentives and SPIFs (Sales Performance Incentive Fund)
• Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with team and client
• Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve a superior customer experience
• Lead team to effectively influence buying/renewal process to achieve greater client satisfaction
*Subordinates: 1-2 staff but depending on the project
• Exposure and training for the latest data technologies in field
• Career growth & development opportunities
• Fast growing and continuously expanding company
• Teamwork oriented
• Challenging yet balanced working environment
Salary package: ±7,000 (negotiable)
*Other benefits are to be discussed
Software/dotNet DeveloperID:490654,800 MYR ~ 6,800 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Working Location: Bandar Sunway
This is a local IT company delivering and supporting business workflow solutions, core IT implementation, support and consultation.
• Involved in all phases of software development life-cycle.
• Analyse requirements based on specifications.
• Design and develop applications and web portals
• Develop and manage reports, back office administrative tools.
• Work with technical team to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Manage change requests, integration with other external applications and databases.
• Develop and code custom web-based applications using .net framework and SQL server on the backend.
• Work with written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
• Comply with projects plans and industry standards.
-Total Salary: RM5800~RM6800
-Project bonus up to RM 3000 per project
-15 days Annual Leave
Operation ManagerID:491616,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start by managing operation and then slowly be able to manage 7 department head (warehouse, operation, purchase, sales, finance, hr... ...)
Report to Director
Set KPI, Implement SOP and ISO
Monitoring and analyzing on every department's job roles and responsibilities
Working out a strategy for company
Understanding company products and each department’s KPI
Monitor employees performance and attitude
Flexible on work hours depending on clients and employees need
Overseeing efficiency of organisation and facilitating operations
Managing day to day activities, analysing sales report
Liaise with team members, including 1-2 times outstation in Malaysia per month
Work out improving strategy if needed
- RM 6,000 - RM 8,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session
WordPress DeveloperID:490634,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Industry: Data Science, Software Development
Current project to handle : eCommerce, Financial Services Industry, Gaming, Entertainment, Kioks, eTrading
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
=Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
=Designing and building the website front-end.
=Creating the website architecture.
=Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
=Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
=Conducting website performance tests.
=Troubleshooting content issues
=Conducting WordPress training with the client.
=Monitoring the performance of the live website.
1. Send in resume
3. Online or Face to face interview
Salary negotiable depending on your experience and skillset
Business Analyst (eCommerce/ Tech Consultant)ID:489204,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBangsar
Are you an enthusiastic UI/UX designer with exquisite taste for building user centric products?
Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative tech environment to evolve a product that is used by millions of people worldwide?
We're looking for a UI/UX Engineer to help us on our mission.
You will be working on existing central, business-critical administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will make digitalize processes and revolutionize the industries.
You will work with a team of designers, researchers, engineers and product managers to improve the experience of our core product.
You will design for cross-channel journeys, and contribute to evolve the user experience of our clienteles partners search product.
Experience level: Entry-Mid Level
Industry: Data Science, Software Development
Company size: 30-50 people
Project type: eCommerce
• Design an engaging user experience application
• Design to scale from phones to tablets to desktop monitors
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for our analytic product
• Implement the layered psd ai files into responsive cross browser website coding using the latest standards that are pixel perfect
• Implement consistent and flexible interfaces in HTML CSS Build and maintain internal user interface library
• Participate in company's research projects on Augmented Virtual Reality and Hologram
*Training and guidance are provided, for a duration of minimum one month or as per needed based on projects. (Vary from 3months or not more than 6 months)
4,000~9,000 MYR *negotiable, depending on your latest salary