2 Jobs for Human Resources found
Sales & Business Development, ManagerID:498765,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new sales initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Supporting the direction and goals for increasing Business Unit’s profitability through business growth with executing on timely reporting.
Support/overlook campaign/projects locally and regionally that are directly related to revenue generation activities including: origination, execution, tracking and reporting.
ProgrammerID:493044,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
1. To support the development, implementation and monitoring of current application systems which includes full development life-cycle from identification of users’ requirements to programming and documenting system procedures.
2. Periodically review the existing systems to identify areas of improvements.
3. Liaise with users to troubleshoot application queries and issues as well as to provide appropriate actions on a timely manner.
4. Ensure SLAs are met and achieved the highest customer satisfaction.
5. Provide training and technical support to systems users.
6. Support any other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.